Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture (35971 Views)

Dollar-Gate: Disregard The Invitation, It's Witch-Hunt - Kano APC To Ganduje / “tinubu Didn’t Practice Politics 101,but Wickedness 100-aisha Yesufu Says(video) / Press Release May 7, 2019 EFCC Should Stop This Witch-hunt Against Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Former governor Peter Obi, outgoing Governor Willie Obiano, and Governor elect Prof Soludo.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
APGA candidates

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by LeoDeKing: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Really?

What's the relationship between Rochas Okorocha and Hope Uzodimma of Imo state?

Pls don't tell me that's not Anambra because there is essentially no difference between a sack of stone and a heap of akpu in intelligence. undecided

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

Pls don't tell me that's not Anambra because there is essentially no difference between a sack of stone and a heap of akpu in intelligence. undecided
Go and face Aregbsola vs Oyetola, Abiodun vs Amusun, Fayemi vsFayose and others in West, we don't practice bitter politics in Anambra State

337 Likes 23 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by gwafaeziokwu: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
The land of classy men. Self made proud breed of exceptional individuals. We don't depend on politics for daily bread. It's all about what to do for our state and not what our state can do for us.

Obodo odogwu!!

267 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by SportsHD: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
post=110862740:
Former governor Peter Obi, outgoing Governor Willie Obiano, and Governor elect Prof Soludo
Lalasticlala
They roasted your ass on Twitter grin

20 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by gwafaeziokwu: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
post=110863061:

Go and face Aregbsola and Oyetola, Abiodun and Amusun, Fayemi and Fayose and others in West, we don't practice bitter politics in Anambra State

You have time to qoute that urchin. The only tribe in Nigeria that ran to invading British colonists begging to be colonised because they were on the verge of eliminating their race in senseless unending wars. People that are mortally scared of their own republic because they know it won't last one year before its kiriji war, all over again.

Ignore their nuisance biko.

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
SportsHD:

They roasted your ass on Twitter grin
I told you guys that handle on Twitter Is not my, I don't twit

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by SportsHD: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
post=110863218:

I told you guys that handle on Twitter Is Not my my, I don't twit
Lol, okay then.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Totilopussylick(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
So what the essence of this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Lipscomb(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
What do you mean by witch-hunting? 3 of them invited to occasion nothing much you hypocrite you don't practice witchhunting but you can practice of political bitterness.
post=110862740:
Former governor Peter Obi, outgoing Governor Willie Obiano, and Governor elect Prof Soludo
Lalasticlala

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Burruchaga71(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
APGA is always nkanyi. Anambra Amaka!!

28 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Parachoko: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

Don't you guys get tired of this unnecessary back and forth?

You could have just let them enjoy their thread in peace.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by chiefobdk2: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

tell us about the pampers wearing Tinubu the urinating president wanna be

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by hammer567: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
DONT BE DECEIVED, OBIANO AND OBI ARE MORTAL ENEMY.

SOLUDO AND OBI ARE MORTAL ENEMY.

OBIANO DID WHAT OBI COULD NOT DO BUT THEN AGAIN, U DONT EXPECT OBI TO HAND OVER TO OPPOSITION PARTY.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by TheSameGuy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Taar there.
Say that to who's just knowing you today.

post=110863218:

I told you guys that handle on Twitter Is Not my, I don't twit

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
post=110863061:

Go and face Aregbsola vs Oyetola, Abiodun vs Amusun, Fayemi vsFayose and others in West, we don't practice bitter politics in Anambra State
grin grin grin grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
hammer567:
DONT BE DECEIVED, OBIANO AND OBI ARE MORTAL ENEMY.

SOLUDO AND OBI ARE MORTAL ENEMY.

OBIANO DID WHAT OBI COULD NOT DO BUT THEN AGAIN, U DONT EXPECT OBI TO HAND OVER TO OPPOSITION PARTY.
[/s]

33 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
post=110863061:

Leodeking omenka is from the minority Benue facing serious existential threats from fulanis.
Please allow him to masturbate on NL because that's where he finds relevance.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

You have time to qoute that urchin. The only tribe in Nigeria that ran to invading British colonists begging to be colonised because they were on the verge of eliminating their race in senseless unending wars. People that are mortally scared of their own republic because they know it won't last one year before its kiriji war, all over again.

Ignore their nuisance biko.

22 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Really?

[/s]

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by flokii: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
I hope Soludo will perform sha.. unlike Peter Obi that looted Anambra's treasury dry into his pocket and those of his friends, building malls and using contractors to siphon billions.. The other one used Anambra's fund to do cosmetic surgery to make his already ugly wife even more uglier.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by mbahdi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
But dat obinno face for dat first pic is worrisome

1 Like

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by KelB(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
NOT LESS THAN 58,000 NIGERIAN PREGNANT WOMEN LOSE THEIR LIVES YEARLY TO CHILDBIRTH AND PREGNANCY RELATED CAUSES.

BIRTH WITHOUT INJURIES
(How To Give Birth Naturally Without Episiotomy or Vaginal Tear)

Revealing Two Most Important Things You Must Do Back Home And Other Two To Do At Your Next And Last Visit To The Hospital And You'll Be So Sure To Push Out Your Baby Easily Without Cuts, Tear Or Episiotomy.

Check my Siggy if you want to get this
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Agneschimz(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Interesting
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by tunjijones(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
I really love Anambra state most amongst the South eastern state.

The state has really progressed over the years.

Look at Onitsha, a city that was totally destroyed during the civil War has now transformed into a bubbling city.

I was there last week and I was really pleased with what I saw on ground compared to wen I went to Makurdi. That city is a real mess. I was greatly disappointed.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Frosheer(m): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
they're all looking good

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by WhizdomXX(m): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Igbos should produce National Presidential aspirants and stop all these chest beating.
Although the relationship in Anambra is commendable. Same here in Delta State.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by tobenenye: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
not bad looking
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by aspabay(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lagos always showing a good example

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.