Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture (35972 Views)

Dollar-Gate: Disregard The Invitation, It's Witch-Hunt - Kano APC To Ganduje / “tinubu Didn’t Practice Politics 101,but Wickedness 100-aisha Yesufu Says(video) / Press Release May 7, 2019 EFCC Should Stop This Witch-hunt Against Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
post=110863061:

Go and face Aregbsola vs Oyetola, Abiodun vs Amusun, Fayemi vsFayose and others in West, we don't practice bitter politics in Anambra State

You're giving that homo erectus credence by quoting him, if i were you i'd leave him and his stupidity to romance themselves to their satisfaction

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Kelvinhunta: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
A
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by collagiatepaper: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Anambra is indeed the light of the entire black race

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Nonexisting: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

What's the relationship between Rochas Okorocha and Hope Uzodimma of Imo state?

Pls don't tell me that's not Anambra because there is essentially no difference between a sack of stone and a heap of akpu in intelligence. undecided
We thought Rochas was evil until we got Hopeless Uzodinjo.
Modified: I didn't realise I was quoting an ediot. Mtchew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Fadafada231(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
tunjijones:
I really love Anambra state most amongst the South eastern state.

The state has really progressed over the years.

Look at Onitsha, a city that was totally destroyed during the civil War has now transformed into a bubbling city.

I was there last week and I was really pleased with what I saw on ground compared to wen I went to Makurdi. That city is a real mess. I was greatly disappointed.

Markurdi is a village na. A state capital for that matter,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by SweetSauce(f): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
tunjijones:
I really love Anambra state most amongst the South eastern state.

The state has really progressed over the years.

Look at Onitsha, a city that was totally destroyed during the civil War has now transformed into a bubbling city.

I was there last week and I was really pleased with what I saw on ground compared to wen I went to Makurdi. That city is a real mess. I was greatly disappointed.
Thank you.
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by ElValiente(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

Pls don't tell me that's not Anambra because there is essentially no difference between a sack of stone and a heap of akpu in intelligence. undecided

Check This out

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by SweetSauce(f): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Yeah, that's why you have more yebos enslaved and sold into slavery by kinsmen during the slave trade than any other tribe in Nigeria.
Cry cry grin
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by oluwaahmed: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

The relationship is that they are both in the evil APC and anything evil can never yield good. That is why both of them have ruined Imo state and hate each other despite being in the same party
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Almaigaa: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
See people wey spoil Anambra State

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by SweetSauce(f): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

Crying more than the bereaved
Love Dem tears grin

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Ogilinsaka: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

See the way guys tore you to shreds grin

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Depressed101: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

where did op mention Imo in his post?
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by BluntCrazeMan: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
SportsHD:

They roasted your ass on Twitter grin
Gimme the link to the roasting please
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by HitbackIIback: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really?

Anambra is the home of intellectual and men of high intelligence don't hates but they always find common ground to roll. Hate it or like it Anambra is ahead of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by IamNat: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Of course since you all are unidirectional, thinking only in a single direction always.
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by nzeobi(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
hammer567:
DONT BE DECEIVED, OBIANO AND OBI ARE MORTAL ENEMY.

SOLUDO AND OBI ARE MORTAL ENEMY.

OBIANO DID WHAT OBI COULD NOT DO BUT THEN AGAIN, U DONT EXPECT OBI TO HAND OVER TO OPPOSITION PARTY.

What did obiano do that Obi couldn't do and what made Obi and soludo enemies
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Factshunter: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin

Na here we go dey when Obiono and his new puppet, Soludo go scatter everything.

I laugh in anambra village. grin

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by NoApology(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na so

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
APGA hopefuls
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by nkemoma(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
post=110863061:

Go and face Aregbsola vs Oyetola, Abiodun vs Amusun, Fayemi vsFayose and others in West, we don't practice bitter politics in Anambra State

You forgot to remind the Afonjanistanian of Tinubu vs. OBJ
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by IGBOSON1: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
The Three Amigos!

See how having a clear conscience can help keep you looking healthy and phresh! grin
Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by IGBOSON1: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
HitbackIIback:

Anambra is the home of intellectual and men of high intelligence don't hates but they always find common ground to roll. Hate it or like it Anambra is ahead of Nigeria

Thought you were gonna say ‘….men of timber and calibre’, which would equally be factual!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Zorn: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Leodeking omenka is from the minority Benue facing serious existential threats from fulanis.
Please allow him to masturbate on NL because that's where he finds relevance.
those guys are Yoruba hiding under Benue to lunch attack on igbos

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Mrkumareze(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
post=110863061:

The same you to writes rubbish against Peter Obi, coming here to claim Saint Michael .. You aren't different from Fani Kayode...

1 Like

Re: We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture by Dreamstarr908: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
The site is doing well .com.
heed1016: You are missing if you have not joined the forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha / Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.