Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election (42264 Views)

Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by 18four4: 12:11am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
It must be a rigged joke, did you see the results? It doesn’t look credible.

Why deceive the pdp mumus with a purported election, when he had already been selected?
[/s]
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by 18fo4: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
How many incumbent governors do you know that have lost re-election? A man that humbled Aregbesola will come & lose the election to pdp?

I respect the Adeleke’s, but bros is wasting his brother’s money.
[/s]
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2022
I just hope INEC witness it, this one I am hearing there is fractionization in the PDP.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by jaxxy(m): 12:19am On Mar 09, 2022
naija4life247:
So nobody again in Osun PDP except Ade de Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel. How did PDP get to this level in South West Nigeria? In Lagos also, PDP has only Jimmy Agbaje a.k.a. Customer daada.

Like I said if he contests for the governorship he will win convincingly this time.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Bimpe29: 1:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations Senator Ademola Adeleke and good people of Osun State.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by TheSameGuy(m): 4:29am On Mar 09, 2022
Emeka rest, staying in Osun will never make you an Indigene.
We've known you for years from your days of bashing Yorubas. You can be pretending to who's just knowing you not someone like myself.

Shaki e nse bi ora.

Meanwhile, Don't rejoice yet, the two factions has two emerged candidate. It's fight to finish Emeka.
Johnnyessence:
lol clueless Apc nitwit. Who told you I’m Emeka. Clueless Apc wailer that never know his bearing. Imole ti wole.
Senator Ademola Adeleke, ijaya gbogbo yin ti wole. Eni ni isinmi. He’s back to collect his mandate back giving to him by the good people of Osun State in 2018. This time around no form of inconclusive election.
Imole de okunkun parada . If you like call me saraki I don’t care. I’m from yoruba land and I’m happy and proud to be from yoruba land. So take your clueless propaganda to your principals on nairaland.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Majority of people in this forum don't know anything about Adeleke. All they care about is that he must win. Ignorance is our problem in this country
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by gbaskiboy: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2022
naija4life247:
So nobody again in Osun PDP except Ade de Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel. How did PDP get to this level in South West Nigeria? In Lagos also, PDP has only Jimmy Agbaje a.k.a. Customer daada.
This got me laughing so much grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by zionstaar75: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2022
Johnnyessence:
pained Apc nitwit. Ijaya gbogbo yin ti wole. Senator Ademola Adeleke is a goal. This time around no form of inconclusive poll. The battle is between Pdp candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke and Apc candidate, Oyetola.
very funny!I'm a businessman not a politician,I was commenting on your terrible English which my 5 year old son won't speak.i don't care who becomes governor in osun State
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Aiel123: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2022
khello5:
Omisore can't win IFE for Oyetola. Note dz day and date. He doesn't av DAT popularity in Ile-Ife again. I heard He wants to contest for Senate and I can't bet it with U DAT He won't win. I reside in Ile-Ife and I know what's up
Why?
What is your reason. Remember he won two lga massively in the previous election in his senatorial district
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by oyatz(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2022
muykem:
You are just shouting everywhere even when it's clear that Ademola Adeleke will never become a governor. I am from Osun state and majority of us will never leave our destiny in the hand of a man who was born in the educated and rich family but could not get ordinary WAEC at age of 50years.

The man has gone back to complete his university education in the US.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by babsbolad: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2022
I just sighted that Jackson was included as part of his name. Does it mean that Jackson that he has been jokingly called due to his dancing nature has been officially given and listed as part of his name? What a joke of a country and her people!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Response01(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Johnnyessence:
lol clueless Apc nitwit. Who told you I’m Emeka. Clueless Apc wailer that never know his bearing. Imole ti wole.
Senator Ademola Adeleke, ijaya gbogbo yin ti wole. Eni ni isinmi. He’s back to collect his mandate back giving to him by the good people of Osun State in 2018. This time around no form of inconclusive election.
Imole de okunkun parada . If you like call me saraki I don’t care. I’m from yoruba land and I’m happy and proud to be from yoruba land. So take your clueless propaganda to your principals on nairaland.

You are doing well. Check your mail sir.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Indispensable85(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2022
Johnnyessence:
In the name of Senator Ademola Adeleke, you become shivering. His emergence as the executive governor of Osun will send you to partial stroke in the body. You will never know peace on his emergence as the governor of Osun State. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.

You'll die suddenly after the crushing defeat of your clown of a candidate. He lost before the election. You're most likely to die of cardiac arrest very soon. I'll mock your corpse after the election.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Antoeni(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2022
As usually he will win the primary and loose in general one what a shame and pity 2 d dancing PDP CANDIDATE
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by muykem: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2022
oyatz:

The man has gone back to complete his university education in the US.
The point here is not about his educational qualifications but his unseriousness in life. He has never known for any work except that he came from rich family. Before man and God, assuming it's Deji Adeleke that's contesting, I will campaign and vote for him.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Shikini: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) / President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.