Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election (42270 Views)

Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Indispensable85(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you will never have peace upon the emergence of Senator Ademola Adeleke as the party flag bearer. July 16th must obey. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.

Mad man peace eluded you from your mother's womb, so shall you remain.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Sammy07: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
fergie001:
Ileri Oluwa v Imole de
grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Johnnyessence(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pat081:
hahahaha not only him and the rest of APC in that state they will cry and cry when he be coming the governor of that state useless people
yes soo. In the nam e of Senator Ademola Adeleke, they became shivering. His emergence as the executive governor of Osun will send them to partial stroke in the body.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Mad man peace eluded you from your mother's womb, so shall you remain.
In the name of Senator Ademola Adeleke, you become shivering. His emergence as the executive governor of Osun will send you to partial stroke in the body. You will never know peace on his emergence as the governor of Osun State. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Newton2024: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
ABIBLESS:

You people are deceiving yourself.
Adenoma Adeleke will fail again.
Don't forget that court nullified his party delegate .
Recognised delegate by the court organised their Primary separately.
Battle cobtinue in court.
INEC will accept candidate of recognise court until higher court upturn it
Let's wait and see. Imole De!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Dchampion65: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t rejoice yet.

We just crossed the first hurdle.

Let’s wait and see how the courts decide the case of the PDP factions in Osun.

Wise and sensible one spotted
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by fergie001: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sammy07:

grin
This one na Part 2 grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Apc Top lawyer Barrister Ibrahim Lawal affirming that in the eyes of law, Senator Ademola Adeleke is the Pdp flag bearer.

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by President2001(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Final result of Osun State PDP gubernatorial primary election:

1,916 delegates accredited

1. Ademola Adeleke - 1,887

2. Dele Adeleke - 01

3. Akinbade Fatai - 00

4. Dotun Babayemi - 00

5. Akin Ogunbiyi - 00

6. Sanya Omirin - 04

7. Invalid votes - 24

Senator Nurudeen Jackson Ademola Adeleke is hereby declared winner. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun ������
I will laugh my state after Gubernatorial election, this is a man that have influence but lack education

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by obembet(f): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Malory:
The living God has answered our prayers in Osun State. Sensible Nigerians are glorifying our Lord Jesus Christ. In him we the state of Osun believe to make our plans succeed and he has made it possible by giving us Ademola Adeleke as our incoming governor

Pls tell Osun people who he has done for osun people as a senator?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by everythinggirly(f): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by leokid866: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
dheilaw1:
He won't even have up to what he had in the previous election. So stop deceiving yourself
they are hoping davido will come perform and the crowd that shows up will transform to votes....... grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Pat081: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Johnnyessence:
yes soo. In the nam e of Senator Ademola Adeleke, they became shivering. His emergence as the executive governor of Osun will send them to partial stroke in the body.
Amen and not only stroke untimely death too
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Fairbanks(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
naija4life247:

Allah will not support a dummy F9 Parallel.

Omisore + Oyetola + Tinubu will humiliate all of you and your dumb Ade de Dancer Olodo F9 Parallel

From which planet is this slowpoke alien?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by omokab: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you heard me clearly, Senator Ademola Adeleke is the party flag bearer and also the good people of Osun choice. This time around no form of inconclusive election. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.
the highest he can get this time around is 25-30% of total vote. Bet me!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by leokid866: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
obembet:

he lost his senatorial seat when he decided to run for governor.....he was in the Senate for less than a year.......you can't hold one elective position to run for another fail and feel you can just come back to your previous position.....once campaign starts inec will consider your seat vacant......so he can't even come out to say he did anything for Osun as a senator........if he had sense he should have just stayed in the Senate.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Johnnyessence(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
omokab:
the highest he can get this time around is 25-30% of total vote. Bet me!
Oyetola has been rejected by Osun People. Thanks to Inec . Bivas system will be applied on July 16th governorship election . Oyetola is a goner.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
leokid866:
he lost his senatorial seat when he decided to run for governor.....he was in the Senate for less than a year.......you can't hold one elective position to run for another fail and feel you can just come back to your previous position.....once campaign starts inec will consider your seat vacant......so he can't even come out to say he did anything for Osun as a senator........if he had sense he should have just stayed in the Senate.
you check google before your clueless assumptions here. Senator Ademola Adeleke spent 2 years in the senate and he did extremely well in Osun west Senatorial district.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by TheSameGuy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please convince me, the only Governor of PDP we ever had was oyinlola, HOW DID HE CREATED WEALTH FOR OSUN?

I KNOW HE DIDN'T, HE'S MICON GOLF GOVERNOR BUT YOU SAID OTHERWISE, SO CONVINCE ME.

I await your response.
magnumwhales:
I grow up in osogbo and I can tell you in terms of wealth creation in the state, pdp did far better than apc, but in terms of infrastructural development apc has it but now we just need a new government. We r tired of apc.
They should go n rest when it is time we will call them back.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by TheSameGuy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Emeka, rest.
Johnnyessence:
Oyetola has been rejected by Osun People. Thanks to Inec . Bivas system will be applied on July 16th governorship election . Oyetola is a goner.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by TheSameGuy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Obembet, he's best dancer compare to Aregbesola who's wicked soul according to you.
obembet:

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by TheSameGuy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Who's deceiving you and your ilks like naija4life247 about Osun Politics.

That one even rendered Aregbesola's influence nothing in the emergence of Oyetola in forthcoming guber poll.

Well you're all not to be blamed.
Emekaonline:

Stop decieving yourself. Adeleke will never be the governor of Osun. With Omisore in APC, I can bet it that Adeleke will not get more than 30% of the votes. Just add the votes for Omisore in Ife axis and see how Adeleke will be humiliated for good.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by Johnnyessence(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Emeka, rest.
lol clueless Apc nitwit. Who told you I’m Emeka. Clueless Apc wailer that never know his bearing. Imole ti wole.
Senator Ademola Adeleke, ijaya gbogbo yin ti wole. Eni ni isinmi. He’s back to collect his mandate back giving to him by the good people of Osun State in 2018. This time around no form of inconclusive election.
Imole de okunkun parada . If you like call me saraki I don’t care. I’m from yoruba land and I’m happy and proud to be from yoruba land. So take your clueless propaganda to your principals on nairaland.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by thatigboman1: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
naija4life247:
So nobody again in Osun PDP except Ade de Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel. How did PDP get to this level in South West Nigeria? In Lagos also, PDP has only Jimmy Agbaje a.k.a. Customer daada.
how does PDP affair in Osun concern u? Ur concern should be the iragbiji crippled bullion van, Chicago University certificate forger, drug baron, richest lagos landlord. 90 yr old yoot.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by AAA593: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Johnnyessence:
ijaya Apc, senator Ademola Adeleke is a goal. Campaign have started already. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.
Dunsin oyekan
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by GambaOsaka: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
This dancing senator still has money to spend.
Last Last …. He go still lose.
Empty vessel making the loudest noise.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by lexy2014: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
The living God has answered our prayers in Osun State. Sensible Nigerians are glorifying our Lord Jesus Christ. In him we the state of Osun believe to make our plans succeed and he has made it possible by giving us Ademola Adeleke as our incoming governor

How will he improve the living standards of the people of osun state?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election by lexy2014: 12:04am On Mar 09, 2022
Johnnyessence:

But what are the things he will do to improve lives in osun state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Eats Local Yam In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.