Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Am I Under A Cursed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Under A Cursed? (364 Views)

So Am I Under A Course If I Don't Pay Tithe / You Are Already A Cursed Man", Dr Paul Enenche Fires Back At Daddy Freeze / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
I AM A MAN, ABOUT 42YRS. I DO NOT HAVE A FAMILY OF MY OWN. I DO NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND MUCHLESS HAVING MARRIAGE IN VIEW SOONER.

I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING I HAVE SAVED IN THE LAST TEN YEARS TO ONE ONLINE BUSINESS OR THE OTHER.

THE FOREX MARKET TOP IT ALL. I LOST MORE IN TRADIND THE FOREX MARKET THAN IN ANY OTHER. AM I A NORMAL MAN?

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME SOMEWHERE?

IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR ME IN THIS LIFE AGAIN?

PRESENTLY, I HAVE NO MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD. I AM JOBLESS. I CAN NOT FIND JOB.
I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR WORDS OF ADVICE. Thanks
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by BRATISLAVA: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Did you deal wickedly with any lady in the past?

Why were you investing in the forex market? If you don't understand things, don't go near them, otherwise you will use your money to learn the risks and how it works.
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Rexymania(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
What's your name?

Coolis:
I AM A MAN, ABOUT 42YRS. I DO NOT HAVE A FAMILY OF MY OWN. I DO NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND MUCHLESS HAVING MARRIAGE IN VIEW SOONER.

I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING I HAVE SAVED IN THE LAST TEN YEARS TO ONE ONLINE BUSINESS OR THE OTHER.

THE FOREX MARKET TOP IT ALL. I LOST MORE IN TRADIND THE FOREX MARKET THAN IN ANY OTHER. AM I A NORMAL MAN?

Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
I can not say categorically that l dealt wickedly with any lady in the past.

About the Forex market, you are right. I have used my life time Savings in learning the risks and how it works as you rightly put it. Thanks

uote author=BRATISLAVA post=110863283]Did you deal wickedly with any lady in the past?

Why were you investing in the forex market? If you don't understand things, don't go near them, otherwise you will use your money to learn the risks and how it works.

[/quote]
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by BRATISLAVA: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Coolis:
I can not say categorically that l dealt wickedly with any lady in the past.

About the Forex market, you are right. I have used my life time Savings in learning the risks and how it works as you rightly put it. Thanks

uote author=BRATISLAVA post=110863283]Did you deal wickedly with any lady in the past?

Then you aren't under a curse.

You've simply invested wrongly and you need to stop and learn. It seems you are at the learning stage. What you do afterwards with what you've learned is what determines what happens next. Forex isn't something you do with your life savings. Risk is called risk because of its cost consequence. Forex is risky.

As for your personal relationships, if you go into them without learning or being willing to learn, you will tend to find yourself alone. Don't treat your relationships the way you treat your forex attempts. And whatever you do, don't deal wickedly with a lady otherwise she cries out and the universe helps her with revenge.

There's nothing wrong with being older and single. Everyone can't get married at 21 or have children by 25. Everyone is on a different life path.

Don't despair. You can still get married and have children. You're a man, aren't you? But first, focus on rebuilding your life. Check job boards, and leverage on friends and family for a new occupation.

1 Like

Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
God bless you. You 've been so helpful.

te author=BRATISLAVA post=110863885]

Then you aren't under a curse.

You've simply invested wrongly and you need to stop and learn. It seems you are at the learning stage. What you do afterwards with what you've learned is what determines what happens next. Forex isn't something you do with your life savings. Risk is called risk because of its cost consequence. Forex is risky.

As for your personal relationships, if you go into them without learning or being willing to learn, you will tend to find yourself alone. Don't treat your relationships the way you treat your forex attempts. And whatever you do, don't deal wickedly with a lady otherwise she cries out and the universe helps her with revenge.

There's nothing wrong with being older and single. Everyone can't get married at 21 or have children by 25. Everyone is on a different life path.

Don't despair. You can still get married and have children. You're a man, aren't you? But first, focus on rebuilding your life. Check job boards, and leverage on friends and family for a new occupation.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Coolis is my Nairaland user name. I have been so wasteful and squandering my life time Savings on one online business or the other until I have nothing left. So you can call me a wasteful

uote author=Rexymania post=110863415]What's your name?

[/quote]
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Steep: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Coolis:

first of all, anybody that has not recieve christ is already under a curse, but if you have recieve Jesus christ, it doesn't also mean the problems of life will automatically go away but we receive the power and through the teachings of the bible come out of these enslavement.
What you should do?
1. If you have not believe in Jesus christ is your saviour do so because that is the only way to be free from sin and its consequences.

2. If you are a Christian and you have sinned ask God for forgiveness and if you have wronged any body make an amend.

3. Go on fasting and prayer to seek the face of God.

4. Look for something to do no matter how laborious it may be.

5. Inculcate a lifestyle of giving especially to the church and your pastor very important if your church tithe please start paying tithe no matter how little.

There were people who made it even at 60 years, so it is not late, at all.
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Rexymania(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
No, you will regain it all. Place your left hand on this write-up and pray for restoration. Believe me, everything you've lost will be restored to you. Amen

Coolis:
Coolis is my Nairaland user name. I have been so wasteful and squandering my life time Savings on one online business or the other until I have nothing left. So you can call me a wasteful

uote author=Rexymania post=110863415]What's your name?

Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Amen, I believe it. Thanks a lot

quote author=Rexymania post=110865161]No, you will regain it all. Place your left hand on this write-up and pray for restoration. Believe me, everything you've lost will be restored to you. Amen

[/quote]
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thanks a lot for your words of encouragement. In my own little way, I have a good relationship with OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. Enquiring from the Holy Spirit before making some decisions is my major area of weakness. I don't live a sinful life. I'm still a baby when it comes to hearing from the Holy Spirit, that has been my major challenge and that has caused me huge losses. I NEED THE HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Steep:
first of all, anybody that has not recieve christ is already under a curse, but if you have recieve Jesus christ, it doesn't also mean the problems of life will automatically go away but we receive the power and through the teachings of the bible come out of these enslavement.
What you should do?
1. If you have not believe in Jesus christ is your saviour do so because that is the only way to be free from sin and its consequences.

2. If you are a Christian and you have sinned ask God for forgiveness and if you have wronged any body make an amend.

3. Go on fasting and prayer to seek the face of God.

4. Look for something to do no matter how laborious it may be.

5. Inculcate a lifestyle of giving especially to the church and your pastor very important if your church tithe please start paying tithe no matter how little.

There were people who made it even at 60 years, so it is not late, at all.
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Steep: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Coolis:
Thanks a lot for your words of encouragement. In my own little way, I have a good relationship with OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. Enquiring from the Holy Spirit before making some decisions is my major area of weakness. I don't live a sinful life. I'm still a baby when it comes to hearing from the Holy Spirit, that has been my major challenge and that has caused me huge losses. I NEED THE HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Do you tithe? If not please do, and also as a Christian alot forces against you you have to take charge of the spiritual atmosphere of your life through constant and consistent prayers.
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Steep: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Op by the way, if you are in christ you are not under any curse.
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2022
I Tithes. Thanks

quote author=Steep post=110866914] Do you tithe? If not please do, and also as a Christian alot forces against you you have to take charge of the spiritual atmosphere of your life through constant and consistent prayers.[/quote]
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2022
Thanks.

Steep:
Op by the way, if you are in christ you are not under any curse.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Live In The Vatican City? / SHEMA ISRAEL (sh’ma Yis’ra’eil). Hear Oh Israel The Lord Is One. / R.E.V.EA.L.E.D: Osinachi’s Husband Has A Secret Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.