Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS (5386 Views)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na so them suppose do since for Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Many cultists are mere cowards grin grin
Thank God I Fled from that shit.....

If my late ibaka (h.s name John Terry) fi fall, who the Bleep am I angry angry

Cultism is evil

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by muheeb01(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Live right!!!!
Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by hisgrace090: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
The mad quest for quick cash is turning to something else and need urgent attention now.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool

GAME is NEVER d WAY...

I JAZZ in FROM p.h to Lagos just to flex and enjoy myself...

yesterday EVENING I from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ out, UNDER BRIDGE ikeja computer VILLAGE...

Some niggaz see me and Dem just REASON COME my way...

AMABOBI D MANCHI

Me I CAP Dem... make Una look my EYES well and Tell me waiting Una de SEE...

I SWEAR DOWN

does Guys Dem CALM down Bcus STREET pass STREET...

me and Dem became friends... Na blak X Dem be...

I gatz tell Dem sey GAME is NEVER d WAY...

I even Carry dem JAZZ in another ASHAWOO house were I GIST Dem a little of my STREET life in p.h and I no EVER join GAME...

some of Dem COMPRISUN my CAPRISUNSUN but some JUST block EAR...

4 DIS LIFE NOBODY JAZZ PASS, NOBODY JUJU PASS, NOBODY OKOMBO TESTED PASS...

GAME is NEVER a PROTECTION...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

27 Likes

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Ogbodobeogbodo: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Doing the work of the government, when the cultists form the bulk of the people in government, what do you expect? A total waste of time. Only accepting of Lord Jesus into one's life can change them. shocked sad shocked shocked shocked sad shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by RealityBender(f): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

GAME is NEVER d WAY...

yesterday EVENING I from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ out, UNDER BRIDGE ikeja computer VILLAGE...

AMABOBI D MANCHI

I SWEAR DOWN

I even Carry dem JAZZ in another ASHAWOO house were I GIST Dem a little of my STREET life in p.h and I no EVER join GAME...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
This guy sef… I go like know you. I hope say your Nairaland OT equal to your real OT o!

3 Likes

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Kantebets(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
RealityBender:

This guy sef… I go like know you. I hope say your Nairaland OT equal to your real OT o!
u wan suck him D?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Kuruptnigga: 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kantebets:
u wan suck him D?
You be wawa

4 Likes

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by cybriz82(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kantebets:
u wan suck him D?

U dey mind her...mature people dey comment on nairaland like 247.u didn't u wanna knw them.smh.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by tutudesz: 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Your own don finish O! If community reason your matter grin
Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Kantebets(m): 12:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
You be wawa
show?
Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by abokikhalifa: 12:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

GAME is NEVER d WAY...

AMABOBI D MANCHI

I SWEAR DOWN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Bro make we link up.
Na ipodo you dey talk about ?

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:43am On Mar 09, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Cultism is evil
cool happy 4u
Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Stevenson1(m): 1:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Cult don brainwash the sense of our able youths in this country.
That's how I walked in between strangers yesterday and on of them called me "Abobby" make i apologize for doing so.
Omo, the kind laugh wey I tear for him face ehn... The mumu boy begin fear sef. I laugh sotey the papa wey I suppose meet begin laugh with me.
As I finish my laughter, I told him to wake up, that this is not secondary school but real world. Don't go about in Lagos streets capping nonsense cos you don't know who is who.

4 Likes

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:06am On Mar 09, 2022
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Passionnn: 6:11am On Mar 09, 2022
Agbarho and Confra are like 5 and 6.
So is Texas city in Delta State ooo
Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Ichabodcrane(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

GAME is NEVER d WAY...

AMABOBI D MANCHI

I SWEAR DOWN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
U be real pH man.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by emmanuelbrown26: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2022
tutudesz:

Your own don finish O! If community reason your matter grin
U gat d point jare, if a community reason person matter, just forget it
Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by PalmsInTheSky: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2022
GAME is for people who gat low self esteem. Let it sink into the head of any MAN.

I've been on the street since 16, all my life in Ghettos: Mushin,Oworo,Bariga,Mushin,Ladi-Lak,Sango, to cap a few and even though all my friends are OMO ORO ti o Raye, and my choice of color is black, people start to think otherwise, start to already stereotype cos I wear black with FULL confidence, I could be all black from head to toe and be on the road without fear of anything....

I could be at bus stops with killers but I don't get to spend much time with them cos I'm focused as a gangster, I got talents and I use them daily, ain't disclosing my talent tho but I gat many.

All these while, I never joined sheet and nobody knows I even didn't cos I look like one, but I be right here hustling all my life and being the richest gangster in my neighborhood while being responsible.

Meanwhile, Instead of having the urge to join a society, I created a group of talents where I really feel like the boss till date...I head this Group as it's ST***ER.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
ALL THESE CULT YOUTHS THAT ALLOW the DEVIL TO USE THEIR SOULS FOR EVIL PURPOSES SHOULD BE ANNIHILATED WHEN CAPTURED.BY GOD,FROM TODAY MAY GOD ALMIGHTY WIPE ALL CULT PEOPLE IN DELTA STATE FROM TODAY IFSHA. angry

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Na jungle justice I want ooo. No be life imprisonment.
Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by HernanCortes: 5:12am On Mar 10, 2022

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Cultism is evil
You are a fool with zero self confidence, for ever joining.
Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2022
Fairmedia:

You are a fool with zero self confidence, for ever joining.

It doesn't matter why I joined, we are here to say no to cultism......

Not all cultists are hooligans...

Am pretty sure you can't stand up to me and tell me that trash grin angry

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:

It doesn't matter why I joined, we are here to say no to cultism......

Not all cultists are hooligans...

Am pretty sure you can't stand up to me and tell me that trash grin angry

Mumu
Only people with low self confidence join things to become tools. Am not abusing you, am stating facts, ain't no pride in it. You can do what you want without joining nothing. How many people have you killed?
How much did you make with your cultism?
Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Fairmedia:

Only people with low self confidence join things to become tools. Am not abusing you, am stating facts, ain't no pride in it. You can do what you want without joining nothing. How many people have you killed?
How much did you make with your cultism?

You de cap like a fool....all these happened in the past mhen.....I am not a cultist anymore.....you don't even have the right to judge me sef.... like, who the Bleep are you You sit down for your house dey hide under your keyboard dey insult me......
Am not trying to justify anything buh cultism have taken many people abroad, they dey live expensive life......
You don't have to know what I did then cus you go dey yarn trash undecided undecided

Like I said, we are here to say no to cultism......

1 Like

Re: Worst Day In The Life Of All Cultist In Delta State - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You de cap like a fool....all these happened in the past mhen.....I am not a cultist anymore.....you don't even have the right to judge me sef.... like, who the Bleep are you You sit down for your house dey hide under your keyboard dey insult me......
Am not trying to justify anything buh cultism have taken many people abroad, they dey live expensive life......
You don't have to know what I did then cus you go dey yarn trash undecided undecided

Like I said, we are here to say no to cultism......
All love man, hate is not my common trait.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yet Another Cult Clash Victims In AAU Ekpoma, Graphic Photos / Breaking News: Sunday Igboho's House Set On Fire(pics) / See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.