Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. (21631 Views)

Mcdonald's Closed 847 Restaurants In Russia. Russians Turned The Logo 90 Degrees / Russia Suspends Forex Sales Until September 9 / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by lexy2014: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2022
VERDA:

Go back and read again, if still you feel the answer to ur question is not there somewhere, then it's your problem.

Do u understand the questions?

1. Pls explain how the Ukraine situation is now the worst humanitarian crisis in Europe since WW2.

2. Also, all d sins u outlined of Russia, which one is US/UK and NATO not guilty of or have done worse?
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by Parachoko: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2022
Igbofam:

Where will they see the much needed capital funding to embark on such businesses when their ruble is now worth less than a penny and their stock market has more or less ceased to exist?

Hunger in the land is loading from all fronts.

If you know any Nigerian in Russia try and reach out to them so they can read the scores to you in real time cheesy
Russians can't go hungry

They produce enough food and the fight Is not happening on Russian soil.

Talk about what you know.
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by LordReed(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2022
Emmajn1:
US is not wise. Trump cannot make such silly economic mistakes. All these useless attitude of US owned company is simply what it means to shoot yourself in the foot. They are not looking at the big picture. Negotiation and persuading Ukraine to stand down and recognise those new cities as independent countries, should have been the best way to go.

So Putin invading Ukraine was just to force them to grant the Donbar Region independence? So the Biafrans should get UK to invade Nigeria to force Nigeria to secede a Biafran state?

1 Like

Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by angelfallz(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Lol he is not spewing trash. China has been sanctioning the USA for years, ask google or alphabet the parent company of Google. They were even trying to appease the Chinese with a unique search engine just for China that meets the Chinese government's regulations until some google employees started protesting.
You don't hear or read about it because you only listen to our read Western media.
China is a country that when the US sanctions them they sanction the US back. Tit for tat.
grin grin grin
kroger:

China sanction America?? All these beer parlor analyst keep spewing trash.
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by prophetfire: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Officialgarri:
Giving rise to the indigenous Russian owned food business.
Nice one Mc comedians
. Bros, you are wrong.
No indigenous shit can do nothing now. It's so hot over there. This means more job losses and suffering.
It's a trying time over there but as Russia suffer more, Europe and America will suffer too.
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by angelfallz(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Lol he is not spewing trash. China has been sanctioning the USA for years, ask google or alphabet the parent company of Google. They were even trying to appease the Chinese with a unique search engine just for China, that meets the Chinese government's regulations until some google employees started protesting.
You don't hear or read about it because you only listen to our read Western media.
China is a country that when the US sanctions them they sanction the US back. Tit for tat.
grin grin grin
BritishNaija:

What are you saying? If China sanction US?
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by giftedshantel(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2022
Igbofam:

Where will they see the much needed capital funding to embark on such businesses when their ruble is now worth less than a penny and their stock market has more or less ceased to exist?

Hunger in the land is loading from all fronts.

If you know any Nigerian in Russia try and reach out to them so they can read the scores to you in real time cheesy

How is the rumble worthless
Do you guys ever research at all
Yes ruble fell but FYI, it was worth around 5 naira now it's worth 3NGN, they'll still recover

Europe should be where you'll concentrate on expecially Switzerland
Watch their Economy
Russia will be just fine
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by Igbofam: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2022
giftedshantel:

How is the rumble worthless
Do you guys ever research at all
Yes ruble fell but FYI, it was worth around 5 naira now it's worth 3NGN, they'll still recover

Europe should be where you'll concentrate on expecially Switzerland
Watch their Economy
Russia will be just fine

Are they spending Naira in Russia?
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by miketayo(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

They're in Russia to make money by selling products you little shit. If they choose to pack their products and return back to their country, its their business. Alternatives are there.

The 850 outlet have Russians working there , that's over 2k jobs lost, tax gone , 850 means the people visit the restaurant alot , gone too.
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by miketayo(m): 8:38am On Mar 09, 2022
pansophist:

You only have to go to China to know that its the number one economy and the true superpower. If you think the west is develop, then you haven't been to South East Asia, especially China and Japan. China is just miles ahead of US and if China sanctions you, you're finished. The west knows about it hence they want to bring the country down. It won't happen.

Is this a ioke
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol he is not spewing trash. China has been sanctioning the USA for years, ask google or alphabet the parent company of Google. They were even trying to appease the Chinese with a unique search engine just for China, that meets the Chinese government's regulations until some google employees started protesting.
grin grin grin

China sanction US and what is the result? Let China try and invade Taiwan, Let US show them what sanction is.
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by angelfallz(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2022
Lol. How can China invade itself. Taiwan that is part of China.
Have you ever heard of a country invading itself?

Besides you response tells me you don't know a lot about the world economy and how things are.
BritishNaija:

China sanction US and what is the result? Let China try and invade Taiwan, Let US show them what sanction is.
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. How can China invade itself. Taiwan that is part of China.
Have you ever heard of a country invading itself?

Besides you response tells me you don't know a lot about the world economy and how things are.

You most be sleeping or pretending as if you do not know China treats to taiwan, and their wish.
If when it comes to world politics, do not try to engage me if you do not have facts, check those that tried it with me on this forum, They all got roasted with facts. As of now, US still controls the world economy and are number One.
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by Benny6944: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Unemployment will ravish Russians chai
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by Rainbow219(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2022
You are the one who thinks small. Russia can afford all their expenses during and after the war. And this is an opportunity to the Russian enterpreneurs so this war is a win win for Russians and an end to the Mcdonals in Russia and the world shocked
goodheart01:

And more than 8,500 Russian people who will lose their jobs will miss their salary money. Make una dey think small
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by goodheart01: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rainbow219:
You are the one who thinks small. Russia can afford all their expenses during and after the war. And this is an opportunity to the Russian enterpreneurs so this war is a win win for Russians and an end to the Mcdonals in Russia and the world shocked

Wow u amaze me with your analogy. Shey na here we dey, we go see how everything go be
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by angelfallz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Guy which facts are you talking about? That Taiwan is an independent country?
That is not a fact that is a lie.

Maybe those you engaged with previously don't know what they're talking about. So, you better upgrade your facts instead coming here to tell lies.

BritishNaija:

You most be sleeping or pretending as if you do not know China treats to taiwan, and their wish.
If when it comes to world politics, do not try to engage me if you do not have facts, check those that tried it with me on this forum, They all got roasted with facts. As of now, US still controls the world economy and are number One.
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Officialgarri:
Giving rise to the indigenous Russian owned food business.
Nice one Mc comedians

OLODO smh
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
angelfallz:
grin grin grin
Guy which facts are you talking about? That Taiwan is an independent country?
That is not a fact that is a lie.

Maybe those you engaged with previously don't know what they're talking about. So, you better upgrade your facts instead coming here to tell lies.

You can't even comprehend what i just wrote, is it how you are going to engage me?
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by angelfallz(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
guy state your facts or rest grin grin grin

BritishNaija:

You can't even comprehend what i just wrote, is it how you are going to engage me?
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by Waakanda: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
jmoore:

Beer parlour economic analysis.

grin grin grin
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by useni1: 4:23am On Mar 10, 2022
kroger:

China sanction America?? All these beer parlor analyst keep spewing trash.
small boy, learn to watch your mouth so you don't get a punch in your mouth. Dude told you China is a trillion times developed than America, dumb small boy got no answer to that. You are already closer to 40yrs yet still stuck in a poverty 35k job. No savings, no retirement account, no house back in Nigeria, nothing, you done small boy. You are gonna end up a carpenter in your 60's. Me fi end your misery by sending boys to you tomorrow (white mosquito)
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by Rainbow219(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Hmm if I was the Russian presindent I will be the one to sanctioned the USA and the western countries. No more export of gas and oil to their countries and in lessthan a month thell come begging me to stop the sanctions. Theyll learn a good lesson in few days cool
goodheart01:

Wow u amaze me with your analogy. Shey na here we dey, we go see how everything go be
Re: Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. by goodheart01: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Rainbow219:
Hmm if I was the Russian presindent I will be the one to sanctioned the USA and the western countries. No more export of gas and oil to their countries and in lessthan a month thell come begging me to stop the sanctions. Theyll learn a good lesson in few days cool

You want to sanction the US that has already banned buying your gas and oil.... I don’t understand. Moreover selling of gas is the only thing Russia will survive on now that there are sanctions everywhere, they can’t afford to stop selling now. If u were the president of Russia u would finish the economy totally... Lol... Dude you’re funny

Let me tell u, Russia has nothing to ban because they’re not an economic power. They’re only a military power. That’s why US is different they’re a military and economic power and their economy determines the global economy. U just can’t take that away from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule / Israel Threatens To Launch Direct Attack On Iran Shold Iran Carry Out An Attack / Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.