Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol (31018 Views)

Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Under Investigation For Wearing Russian Army Symbol / Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou / Ivan Zaborsky Struck By Lightning On Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Kingcalls: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fantastic
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
He is a patriotic Russian citizen
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
maticar:

Yea a German can as well wear the Nazi swastika on the podium
bro don't mind the clowns here. look at all of them forming macho by association, the same set of clowns that told Ukrainians to lay down and die are here acting like tough men.
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Psalmistproject: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
She lacks sense. Olympic is first about you, then your country. If it's about your country then don't bother participating stay in your country and reign supreme.
You want to delve into issues bigger than you and can affect your shine. What you need is sympathy not justification.
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Stronghold91: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
God and Satan join hands and punish America
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Bellerophon: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Another evidence of why the Russian belligerents have no moral locus standi as sports is one of the few tools through which humanity propagates peace, acceptance and collectiveness through participation in good faith and sport in tournaments and it’s neutrality never to be compromised ! Propaganda is a poison that fiends have no restriction over its deployment, they will peddle their falsehoods in the most sacred and purest places, they will besmirch innocence for an opportunity to sell their lies, even the neutrality of sports their desperation for legitimacy will not spare!

Symbols and visuals are their most infamous tools in their optical deception, like Hitler’s Swastika so also is Putin’s “Z” ! They appeal to our sentiments as children for mothers and quickly clothe their ambition in the cloth of a wailing mother like Mother Russia like Mother Germany! If only Putin knew how many here in nairaland are ready to take up arms for him, he will be sending a Russian military jet to Nigeria to evacuate his nairaland mercenaries!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by MangekyoAlt: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
I love russians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by tobenenye: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
He is a patriot

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by izenco2005(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ur russia spy light, grin grin everywhere u see , Russia post u jump
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by naija4life247: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

God bless you for this this is the hypocrisy we are talking about. The west is the only one allow to have an opinion the rest are fools an uncivilized people according to them.

The only people that can deal with these white pigs are the Arabs. Just let the Arabs get small power, even you will weep for these white pigs

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by TheWolfen(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hypocritical west
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
he is Russian and will stand proudly for his country (whether good or bad)... isnt it the same done all around the world?!?

He is a patriot. He has my respects

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by bakar007: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Under Investigation For Wearing Russian Army Symbol

https://www.rt.com/sport/551465-kuliak-russia-ukraine-fig-doha/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I05EO0Wn0Ac
Proud of this young Man, stand up for your own, they need more of this . If Putin doesn't start up to NATO Russian will be a warzone sooner or later .
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
maticar:

Yea a German can as well wear the Nazi swastika on the podium

So why is d IOC and global sporting associations bringing politics into sports? Why are they trying to ostracise Russia?
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by BRATISLAVA: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Very soon, even the Olympics will be a political field. Whatever happened to sports being neutral?
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by PoliteActivist: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
tomiwakeem:
Yet some people argue that the Russian people are not supporting Putin.
His people are obviously behind him

You forget he knows Putin is watching and can do and undo - to him and his family!
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Oblongata: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
angryDude was even having a hard on
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Karemarealty288(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
He has shorten his tall dream because of Chief Putin...he will now survive on RUBLES instead of Dollars

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Iphone5: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

God bless you for this this is the hypocrisy we are talking about. The west is the only one allow to have an opinion the rest are fools an uncivilized people according to them.

These same people supporting the cancel culture against the Russians ( whether you support Putin or not) would still come out to cry if a white person calls every Nigerian a Scammer

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
tomiwakeem:
who are those protesting in russia ?
Paid protesters from nigeria I guess
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bellerophon:
Another evidence of why the Russian belligerents have no moral locus standi as sports is one of the few tools through which humanity propagates peace, acceptance and collectiveness through participation in good faith and sport in tournaments and it’s neutrality never to be compromised ! Propaganda is a poison that fiends have no restriction over its deployment, they will peddle their falsehoods in the most sacred and purest places, they will besmirch innocence for an opportunity to sell their lies, even the neutrality of sports their desperation for legitimacy will not spare!

So how has the IOC, UEFA, the premier league, EA demonstrated that "sports is one of the few tools through which humanity propagates peace, acceptance and collectiveness through participation in good faith and sport in tournaments and it’s neutrality never to be compromised "?
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Lightorder: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
tomiwakeem:
even the devil has fans. What are you trying to insinuate? Is Putin not a Russian also , supporting and pushing his stupid initiative?
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Crafteck1: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
ValCon888:
They wanted to country-shame him, but the young man stood his ground.
It's hypocrisy if he's not allowed to wear his symbol.

They brought politics into sports, so what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.
they brought humanity into it
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by infofta(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Russian state media and Putin's propaganda has brain washed all of them like North Korean
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by PoliteActivist: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Only Vodka company’s will give her endorsements

Def sure she not expecting anything from Nike, Puma, Adidas or Reebok

Face of terrorism!

Does this look like a female to you??

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Sagefromtheeast: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingpele:
Then u remain banned, one thing I know is that murderers will get support from fellow murderer, this Russia war have opened my mind to biblical truth ,whenever I read that majority of Jews pleaded for a murderer banabas to be released and jesus christ should be crucified, I keep thinking how could this be,but seeing the number of people in this forum supporting a mass murderer putin ,I now believe it is possible for people to choose a murderer over a just man..but one thing is sure putin will never escape the wrath of God even if he escape human justice system..killing human beings in whatever guise is abomination before the creator of humanity

Oh save me your sanctimonious crap!
Who's a murderer and who's just?
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Oketwin(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hypocrisy 9go kill u
Kingpele:
Then u remain banned, one thing I know is that murderers will get support from fellow murderer, this Russia war have opened my mind to biblical truth ,whenever I read that majority of Jews pleaded for a murderer banabas to be released and jesus christ should be crucified, I keep thinking how could this be,but seeing the number of people in this forum supporting a mass murderer putin ,I now believe it is possible for people to choose a murderer over a just man..but one thing is sure putin will never escape the wrath of God even if he escape human justice system..killing human beings in whatever guise is abomination before the creator of humanity
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by 1Figna0: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
let's win very Big!!!
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
On earth everything is man made. But believe God gives leadership here, not your courts
Kingpele:
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Cousin9999: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
1. He doesn't have a choice. What's he going to do? Say no? lol

2. He looks like an albino ninja turtle with a toupee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Siri Vs Cortana, Argentina Vs Germany – Who Wins? / Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo / Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.