Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol (31016 Views)

Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Under Investigation For Wearing Russian Army Symbol / Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou / Ivan Zaborsky Struck By Lightning On Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Osilama1: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Bestbeelieve:

a lot of people care and opened their countries to refugees as well as condemed such acts so be aware!worry about your country
who asked for your useless opinion...
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Bestbeelieve: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=Osilama1 post=110870790] who asked for your useless opinion... [/quo
message delivered!
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Chanchit: 3:54am On Mar 09, 2022
marsup:
Everything isn't about money. He enjoys what he does, if he is banned for this act of insensitivity, it's gonna be a huge blow for him, in the future.

When they all settle this case. No one in IOC will remember what this guy did.
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by xtremeTall(m): 5:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Warripriders:
Proud Unapologist. My dude ok Whatsup

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Psalmistproject: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Chanchit:

Yen yen yen, abeg shift. If na Ukrainian do that you'll all be calling him a Hero. That Russian athlete is a hero. He's a bigger celebrity back home right now. I'm certain of that.

Bigger hero ke. Go Russia and see Russians with Ukrainian flags protesting against Putin.
There's time for everything. Now is the time to bear with Ukraine.
Do you remember what happened during recent Israeli-palestenian battle at Gaza strip. Even the US was against Israel because they felt even though Palestinians were raining rockets at Israel which was intercepted by iron dome. Israel shouldn't have done same because their adversaries lack the same defense tech and has to use human shields as defense.p
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Danisaint112(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2022
tomiwakeem:
Yet some people argue that the Russian people are not supporting Putin.
His people are obviously behind him

He is one of the few morons that support Putin's evil deed in Russia. Get that into your head.

Even if Lucifer enter Nigeria to pick disciples, there are some people that will follow him for free.
Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by Chanchit: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Bigger hero ke. Go Russia and see Russians with Ukrainian flags protesting against Putin.
There's time for everything. Now is the time to bear with Ukraine.
Do you remember what happened during recent Israeli-palestenian battle at Gaza strip. Even the US was against Israel because they felt even though Palestinians were raining rockets at Israel which was intercepted by iron dome. Israel shouldn't have done same because their adversaries lack the same defense tech and has to use human shields as defense.p

So why was Isreal not sanctioned and thrown out of all sporting competitions?

If you know what's really going on, you'll know Ukraine is just the battle field.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol by jimyjames(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpele:
Then u remain banned, one thing I know is that murderers will get support from fellow murderer, this Russia war have opened my mind to biblical truth ,whenever I read that majority of Jews pleaded for a murderer banabas to be released and jesus christ should be crucified, I keep thinking how could this be,but seeing the number of people in this forum supporting a mass murderer putin ,I now believe it is possible for people to choose a murderer over a just man..but one thing is sure putin will never escape the wrath of God even if he escape human justice system..killing human beings in whatever guise is abomination before the creator of humanity
What wrath of God will putin not escape? Is it not the same God in the Bible that asked Israelites to attack other kingdoms, kill everyone men women, and children and take over their lands?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid / Siri Vs Cortana, Argentina Vs Germany – Who Wins? / Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.