Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Apeal Letter To Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apeal Letter To Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State (352 Views)

Apeal Court Orders Benue APC Gubernatorial Primary Rerun / Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apeal Letter To Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State by wealthinfos(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
REAPEAL LETTER TO GOVERNOR NYESOM WIKE: A CASE FOR THE DEPLORABLE STATE OF IHUABA ROAD & ELECTRIFICATION OF WARD 10 COMMUNITIES, AHOADA EAST LGA RIVERS STATE

~@GideonEle

Your Excellency may I most sincerely felicitate and congratulate you on your recent receipt of the revered Ekpeye title "Eze Ugbabuzewe Ekpeye Olu" [King who uplifts Ekpeye nation] by the Ekpeye Council of Traditional Rulers & Chiefs [ECTRC].

This historic ethnic recorgnition no doubt was well thought out following your undiluted love and commitment to your in-laws the people of Ekpeye ethnic nationality.

This commitment you have demonstrated through the awards and commissioning of numerous legacy projects across the wards and towns of Ahoada East and West LGAs.

Same commitment you have shown through the elevation of six hitherto second class traditional stools in Ekpeye land to first class statuses. You have written you name in the sands of Ekpeye history of which the record can never be erased.

Your Excellency we are aware of your project and governance revolution across the state and in Ekpeye land, but permit me to observe that all through your first and second term in office that is about to elapse in 2023 the people of ward 10 Ahoada East LGA and especially Ihuaba community are yet to feel a slight dividend of democracy and impact of your administration. The people of ward 10 and Ihuaba community especially seem to be totally shut out from the largesse, policies and programs of your administration in terms of basic infrastructures such as road and electricity. Our road has become moribund, a death trap and no longer motorable as we manage to ply through the nearby communities, Ihuowo and Idoke before getting to Ihuaba. Our local farmers and rural dwellers have continue to suffer untold hardship on the Ihuaba road, especially during the rainy season.

In terms of electricity there is total blackout in Ihuaba community and the entire ward 10 communities comprising of Ihuowo, Ihuaba, Idoke, & Ihuama communities respectively, this lack of state government's presence in ward 10 Ahoada East has become the bane of her underdevelopment since residents, Small & Medium scale Enterprises/Businesses (SMEs) in these areas do not have electricity to store thier produce/goods and cannot freely access Ahoada metropolis with thier farm produce because of the deplorable state of her roads.

We cannot afford to keep silent anymore in the face of this total neglect, while we watch this administration gradually wind down and smaller communities in Ekpeye get hooked up to the national power grid, and their roads awarded and constructed while an ancient and significant community like Ihuaba remains in total darkness without a motorable road even in this 2022.

Your Excellency my apprehensiveness is borne by the fact that we risk not having these basic infrastructures anytime soon should you leave office next year, God forbid!

Your Excellency you may know that Ihuaba is very significant in the history, evolution and development of the modern day Ekpeye (Ahoada East & West LGAs) both politically and traditionally being the community that produced the first Eze Ekpeye logbo in the person of HRM Eze Edmund Unoshi Ashirim. The same Ihuaba produced the serving workaholic and tireless Eze Upata & Regent Eze Ekpeye logbo in the person of HRM. Dr. Felix Otuwarikpo whom within the period of the demise of Eze Robinson O Robinson has piloted the affairs of Ekpeye ethnic nationality deligently to the admiration of many within and outside Rivers State till date. You may know that the Regent with his traditional council instituted the Ekpeye amnesty program that saw the disarmament of thousands of cultists/diviants which eventually saw the return of Peace in Ekpeye land after a long period of unimaginable crisis in Ekpeye land.

Your Excellency it may also intrest you to know that the vibrant serving member House of Representatives representing Abua Odual & Ahoada East LGA Hon. Barr. Solomon Bob who has continue to defended the cause and intrest of Rivers state in the house of Representatives is from the same Ihuaba community. Also to inform you as well that the serving Rivers State Chairman Nigeria Union of Journalist (NUJ) Mr. Stanley Job hails from this same Ihuaba community with other dignatories I cannot mention now.

Sir, you will also agree with me that politically our support for you from ward 10 Ahoada East during the 2015 and 2019 elections was total and we anticipate to do more.

It is quite provocative and frustrating that despite our supports and inputs as a people plus numerous calls and appeals to get state government's attention for the construction of Ihuaba community road and electriclfication of ward 10 communities comprising of Ihuaba, Ihuowo, Ihuaba, Idoke & Ihuama communities respectively our cry has not yet been considered even while smaller communities in Ekpeye are been awarded!

This I must say is very painful to the body and soul. We are sad about this urgly experience and cannot be silent anymore even as this administration is gradually winding down.

Your Excellency the situation is quite disturbing, worrisome and, frustrating hence we apeal for your urgent attention and intervention to save us from this impending shame.

God bless you, bless Ekpeye nation & bless Rivers state.

Gideon Chims Ele
8th March, 2022
See pictorial evidence below showing the current deplorable & shameful state of Ihuaba road in 2022.

•Source: https://www.facebook.com/100630661504418/posts/495514932015987/

Re: Apeal Letter To Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State by wealthinfos(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
��People of goodwill please help us share & forward message until it gets to the Governors table. Thank you & may God bless you
Re: Apeal Letter To Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State by wealthinfos(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
@Admin @lalasticlala pls move to front page biko
Re: Apeal Letter To Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
so bad and terrible,i pray God should touch his heart to do something
Re: Apeal Letter To Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State by wealthinfos(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
so bad and terrible,i pray God should touch his heart to do something

Amen. Thank you sir.

Pls bloggers help trend this post thanks
Re: Apeal Letter To Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State by ClassicMG(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Person no do anything within your wards you dey praise am, una get sense ba?
Re: Apeal Letter To Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State by wealthinfos(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
ClassicMG:
Person no do anything within your wards you dey praise am, una get sense ba?

My brother this Africa. Governance in Africa is different from what is obtainable in development climes. Remember this is third world!
Re: Apeal Letter To Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State by ClassicMG(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
wealthinfos:

My brother this Africa. Governance in Africa is different from what is obtainable in development climes. Remember this is third world!
seriously I don't get the hype about Wike the only thing he his doing is constructing flyover which we all know its just to collect kickbacks... nothing on human development. I will pick udom emmanuel over him

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Upbeat As Soludo Takes Over Today!!!! / 2023 Election: The Only Option For PDP To Return To Aso Rock. / Nigerians Are Loud In Their Laughter, Silent In Their Suffering - Nonso Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.