Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

2023 Election: The Only Option For PDP To Return To Aso Rock. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: The Only Option For PDP To Return To Aso Rock. (358 Views)

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: The Only Option For PDP To Return To Aso Rock. by strongpaulo(m): 6:23am On Mar 22, 2022
For PDP that's already divided with regards to the zoning formula and where the president should come from in 2023 between the North and South, dislodging the APC in 2023 requires thinking outside the box.
The only option for them will be difficult, if nearly impossible to consider. APC will not field Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, that's if he decides to run. He can't even win the primary if he contests against the Tinubus of this world in APC. If PDP adopt him as their presidential candidate, majority of neutral Nigerians.... who are not card carrying members of any politcal party and who just want a better country will vote massively for him. He's the man of the movement, how the power brokers can't see this is beyond me.
I call on all stakeholders in PDP to forget religion, ethnicity and party politics and use this masterstroke in 2023..
APC will be bygone come May 2023. But I don't see this happening and whoever PDP fields in 2023.....apart from this man...they should be prepare to remain in opposition for the another 8 years.
This and many more I have seen.
You can't solve the problem of the country using the same thinking that created it in the first place. My personal opinion though. Let's hear your views.
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Option For PDP To Return To Aso Rock. by Butterpie123: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2022
It is a game of challenge

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Option For PDP To Return To Aso Rock. by helinues: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Na only God know wetin dey inspired some people self.

For this early morning, write beautiful gibberish con add salad join

Hian

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Option For PDP To Return To Aso Rock. by MadamVanessa(f): 6:33am On Mar 22, 2022
shocked

PDP 16 years was golden compare to APC 7 and half year of looting, destruction of our economy and gallivanting around the globe.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Option For PDP To Return To Aso Rock. by sweetonugbu: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Too much shayo no good
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Option For PDP To Return To Aso Rock. by strongpaulo(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2022
It's gibberish to you... but i am just thinking outside the box.
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Option For PDP To Return To Aso Rock. by ABIODUN105(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Am not bother whether the next president is APC or PDP but what I want his Nigeria should vote for the man that will revolutionize Nigeria economy to normal state were it where before irrespective of ethnicity and Religiousity

(1) (Reply)

South-west PDP Insists On Southern Presidency As Tambuwal Rejects Zoning / Deeply Driving In The Nails Of Nigeria President Of Igbo Origin, Come 2023 / Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Ali Gidado Idris Sympathises With Governor Elrufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.