Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) (44451 Views)

Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat And Others Inspect Ikeja BRT Terminal, Igando Housing Estate / Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Huge amount gone the drainage..

Sub standarded bridge..

What is our crime??
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Yuakwon3: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Deceivers have come again because of 2023 general election.......we're watching
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by watchindelta(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hate country
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Sorry boy that project was never built by APC

It's build by IPOB

Igbos=self denial=fake=propaganda

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Igboland: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
So you don't want to pay toll when you finally have your Biafra who will pay the debt since we know Kanu will liberate you any moment from now
foryourmindlol:

Shut up. What's there to celebrate?

Did you see the massive toll gates they mounted there while building free railway and roads to Buhari's cousins in Niger Republic?

This bridge is not free. Igbos are paying for it. Chinese investors were told to build it with their money and mount toll gate for next 25 - 40 years. What a wicked country.

So I should start jumping up for a loan I'll pay at ridiculous years for decades? Even unborn Igbo kids will pay for it and I should be happy?

2 Likes

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Geeman2006: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
At least they did the bridge and they deserve kudos even if you don't like the party. The other party that was there for 16 years was just making noise up & down.

6 Likes

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
naija4life247:

Dem no born dem Mama well.

Well, I am IPOB. We don't do such shiit.

You are welcomed...am also an Ipob, i just want to shake afonjas table... grin grin

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lovely. The fourth picture looks like they want to put toll gate there. Haba!

Is it for road or railway?
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by LegacyB: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Abdullah36:
Just a less than 5 km bridge is taking them decade
5km indeed .....yet even leaders from the south could not achieve anything on it.

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thank God na Tru Enugu I de follow go.east...

Is this mumu gate will be like tinubu lekki gate
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Hiarmn(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

The project is massively financed by Julius Berger not federal government and I wonder why APC government is chest beating with it.
The toll is the agreed avenue to get their(Julius Berger) money back
Why can't the same Julius Berger finance it in the 16 years of PDP,South Easterners

7 Likes

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Qoko: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Who is the pointer? hope Sanwo Eko is not there pointing?
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by wazobiam05: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
What Hong Kong and other nations would build in 2 years.
#I am just a tired Nigerian#
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by nedekid: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
humberjade:
A sector APC beats PDP hands down...while one party was known for groundbreaking, another is known for completing projects and opening them for public use.

Although they are both pain in the butt in their own unique ways
APC beats PDP and other parties in only one thing, poverty propagation.
Even Russia with all the sanctions on them have not had their currency devastated like the naira under apc. In naija you hear of 200% devaluation!
Do you know diesel is ₦650 today? More expensive than in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Try and get a shield and helmet because people will roast you alive for saying this..
LOL! This man seff!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by colestephan86: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
naptu2:
tolu ogunlesi @toluogunlesi

They should have gone with OBJ and jonathern
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
This was completed under Jona-daft in 2014 , APC govt then covered it with their wuru wuru magic and are now just removing it small by small to confuse the Mkpuru mirri cannibals. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Shut up. What's there to celebrate?

Did you see the massive toll gates they mounted there while building free railway and roads to Buhari's bandit brothers in Niger Republic?

This bridge is not free. Igbos are paying for it. Chinese investors were told to build it with their money and mount toll gate for next 25 - 40 years. What a wicked country.

So I should start jumping up for a loan I'll pay at ridiculous years for decades? Even unborn Igbo kids will pay for it and I should be happy?

To the kids saying railway is not free. Niger Republic bandits that travel on trains are only paying for train ride which is about 50% subsidized by Ministry of Transportation. They don't pay for building the railway.

Meanwhile Igbos will pay for transport to ply on the useless bridge and still pay extra for toll gate. If you're traveling with your car, you'll pay for car, buy fuel and still pay tollgate. Are you people daft or something?
You don't understand the angle BeeBeeOoh is coming from. Calm down! He's actually in support of what u just said. He was only telling the dude up there that people will come for his head for spilling the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by DeepSight(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
It is a good thing to observe continuity in government, and this should form no grounds to begin to excoriate the administration that commenced a project in favour of the administration that completed it.

Having said that, I don't know who advised this administration to name that Bridge after the President. Firstly, naming projects after sitting executives is a poor corporate governance ethic and out of kilter with global best practices. You do not celebrate your own self by naming projects being executed with tax payers money after yourself. Traditionally this is done by succeeding administrations who will recognize your good work after you have left the scene. Secondly I wonder if they are trying to poke their fingers directly into the eyes of our dear brothers and sisters of the South East because naming such a bridge after Buhari is just as bad as the previous attempt to name the Enugu International Airport after Obafemi Awolowo.

It is like naming a bridge in Jerusalem after Hitler; its a most egregiously offensive and thoughtless idea and it will no doubt be reversed in future.
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Franchise21:
You don't understand the angle BeeBeeOóh is coming from. Calm down! He's actually in support of what u just said. He was only telling the dude up there that people will come for his head for spilling the truth

May God bless you for helping me out because to type reply give that guy taya me like scara embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by DSC7: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
DozieMartin:
Toll gate in the East

Na where the wahala go start be that.....

Bunch of Clueless leaders....
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Iamolukorede(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Imagine wat we are still celebrating in this century

cheesy I no longer take Nigeria leadership serious they will keep running the country to the floor. The Nigerian citizens are just suffering and smiling in silence without knowing the nex face of trouble that might befall the nation. Are this one's leader's?, No, they are rouges, thief's and colossal failures, they make nation building seems like rocket science.

The dividend of democracy will never be enjoyed by the citizens with this structure, it a bastardised structure. What is the cause for jubilation here tongue to light up the whole country is a big problem. Yet Nigeria recycles thesame pple to lead them every 4-8 years it beats me ..

No country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt and the problems of Nigeria are Nigerian's and you are part of it.
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Diligence: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
If the money u hv milked from SS and SE via lifting of oil and gas is not more than enough to pay for this bridge, do await a total boycot of that bridge because of those toll gates...

The last check on infrastructural costs show that NE and NW budget surpass over and over again the cost of this bridge, yet no single toll gate in NE and NW...

Just one order/voice is enof to boycott this bridge... Advice: Take out those toll gates with immediate effect before...
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lovely. The fourth picture looks like they want to put toll gate there. Haba!
its a tolled road
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
I Love PMB
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by abokikhalifa: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Imagine wat we are still celebrating in this century

I swear, if only pdp have done this when other countries where developing. We would have gone pass this stage.

2 Likes

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
I think the Kudos should go directly to Fashola and Amaechi.

The two ministers are very outstanding in executing projects.

Buhari is lucky to have infrastructural development as achievements of his administration as a result of the hardwork of the two ministers.

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Oops! The posts continue.
Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
tolu ogunlesi @toluogunlesi

The financing is through @NigeriaGov’s SWF, @nsia_nigeria - which invests to RECOUP its investments, on behalf of the governments (FG, States, LGAs) & people of Nigeria.

Are you also aware that Tolls Gates will be going back up on many Federal Highways that are dual carriageways?

The idea that because it’s government finances, it shouldn’t be tolled, where does that come from? Should government not try to guarantee financing for future maintenance?

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1501286144461324294

Re: Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Police Officers Cry As They Are Deployed To Stop Protesting Oby Ozekwesili, BBOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.