Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor (44996 Views)

Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by osazsky(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

To know if it is edible or not cheesy
all snakes are edible no matter how small just remove d head and tail..
Where is your location
Me that have eaten numerous snake giant rats tortise..moniror lizard chameleon why i nerver die..pls dont listen to kids on nairaland God made all animals for meat once u boil all the bacterias on them die
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Ridor21: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
That's a viper.look the head na
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Deolaw:
Good evening, great people.

I found this snake crawling out of beneath my generator at our corridor. I guess it's a python but I might be wrong. Can anyone identify what breed of snake it is? So I can know what we are up against.

Meanwhile, we need to be careful and always hold our light when moving around. This one could have entered the house or bit me if I wasn't with a light.

Thanks

Look like a Vine snake
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ridor21:
That's a viper.look the head na

Body too slender to be a viper
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by KazikageSama: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Imantodes cenchoa
cenchoa is rear-fanged and mildly venomous, but is not considered dangerous to humans. According to google.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Nwibii: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hope it wasn't the snake you held why starting ur geneator thinking it's the general starter. Because that snake look like it's the generator starter, that's how far I can identify it.
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by ubee(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
See your mouth like python.
What have you been doing with your youth?

My ten year old self would know this can never be a python, and it takes no extra intelligence to figure that out. Mtcheew!
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by goldfish27(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
its call generator snakes it feeds on fuel and engine oil. once u put am inside pot na explosion b d next thing ooooooooo pls be warned
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by ubee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
It seems you're going out of your way in order to sound intelligent.
Stop confusing yourself.
Snakes do crawl. 'Slither' is a word used to describe a the movement of a snake based on how it looks
- (the twisting movement)
Get your facts right before you come out to make such confident statements.
Hismasterpiece:
Correction... snakes don't crawl they slither.. in order to say that something crawls it has to have limbs and snakes don't.. peace!
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by EgusiShankly: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
I think it's a Tiger cat snake.
Telescopus semiannulatus

What part of the country did you find it?
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by kmaster007: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
This snake nah cobra lolz
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Salihusaliheen(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

To know if it is edible or not cheesy
including u candidlady
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by tony1way: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
hunger wan kill am
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Kyase(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Snake na snake angry What identity do you need again nah sad

My guy well well

You don talk am finish cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Grandmeister(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amojii:
It's a non venomous snake it has round shaped head...
Venomous snakes has V shaped head like arrow head...you just killed a friendly snake.
Not always true..that snake has a large head..large head on a snake(apart from pythons) usually connotes to a sizeable venom gland.
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Kimiso(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Deolaw:

I found this snake crawling out of beneath my generator at our corridor. I guess it's a python but I might be wrong. Can anyone identify what breed of snake it is? So I can know what we are up against.

Meanwhile, we need to be careful and always hold our light when moving around. This one could have entered the house or bit me if I wasn't with a light.

Thanks
scientific name is obligara monamentalic,slipper snake
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by froshdhayveed(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
It's called a rattle snake
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

What bout lizards centipedes millipedes? Do they walk, slither or crawl?

Lizards have limbs so i guess they crawl
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
ubee:
It seems you're going out of your way in order to sound intelligent.
Stop confusing yourself.
Snakes do crawl. 'Slither' is a word used to describe a the movement of a snake based on how it looks
- (the twisting movement)
Get your facts right before you come out to make such confident statements.

No need to be rude. I obviously didn't know. I was only sharing what i knew. Peace!
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by kechywillz(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
That's gaboon viper
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Intersexxsherry(f): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thats a corn rat snake. Non venomous
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Aaay: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
How
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Intersexxsherry(f): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
They are called Rat Snakes or Corn Snakes. Non venomous

Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by sultan003(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Passionate888:
That's a venomous snake

Looks like a viper
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Python ko, JavaScript ni
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Josywhyte: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
If this one bite u,u have less than an hour to survive. Very poisonous and deadly. Thank God u saw it on time
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Josywhyte: 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Na true Nigerian you be, you know sey na for only Nigeria people dey turn unchoppable to choppable and dilute it with something cool

Ur brain is there....one bottle for ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Ikukuudo: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Viper.
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by adontcare(f): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Deolaw:

Thanks
rattle snake
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Intersexxsherry(f): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Its either
Rat Snake
Corn Snake
Rattle Snake
Copperhead

But all these Snakes are not found in Nigeria.

So what Snake is that??

Wait let me do.proper research
Re: I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor by Intersexxsherry(f): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Okay the correct Answer is Blanding's Tree Snake..

Thats the name of the Snake. Its a Tree Snake.
Its venomous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Bovi Ugboma & Wife, Kris Asimonye Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary / What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.