Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Mai Buni's Secret Ambition Boomerangs May End Gej's Presidency Under The APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mai Buni's Secret Ambition Boomerangs May End Gej's Presidency Under The APC (714 Views)

Governors Yahaya Bello, Mai Buni, Hope Uzodinma, Oyebanji At PEPT Abuja / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership / 2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mai Buni's Secret Ambition Boomerangs May End Gej's Presidency Under The APC by oikirodah(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Egungun Don Enter Express: Mai Buni's Secret Ambition Boomerangs May End Jonathan's Presidency Under The APC

Horns do not grow before the head -African Proverb

Finally, all warnings and pleadings that Egungun should be careful before he hits the road have fallen on deaf ears. Egungun refused to take advice and has entered express, now see what has happened?

E don happen...I don tell am...E don happen.
I don tell am...Motor don jam am.
Him family don carry am...Egungun be careful na express you dey go.
Egungun be careful na express you dey go.

That is the current circumstance of the Yobe State Governor, Alhaji Mai Mala Buni who according to APC members refused to have a mortal conscience in the recent happenings within the party, especially for a man who grace paid a visit to his household uninvited and was made the APC national chairman on a platter of gold.

Let me start with the explanation of my opening proverb, "Horns do not grow before the head"

In the construction of a building you cannot have the megastructure before the foundation, any structure coming must be laid on the foundation which must be solid and firm.

The whole strength of the structure lies on the foundation so there should be no compromise when it comes to standards when laying a foundation.

Mai Buni as a young politician who is ambitious could have waited for his time but instead, he decided to take the short cut and we all very well know that there are no elevators to success you must take through the staircase.

On assumption of office after the clandestine removal of the Adams Oshiomhole's led NEC nearly two years ago, His Excellency, Mai Buni refused to conduct a national congress reneging on the fact that he was given six months "max" to tidy up the APC and come up with a well-accepted national congress.

Since then to date, no fewer than ten chairmanship aspirants for the APC's top job have been transversing the nook and crannies of the country seeking support from APC members and delegates.

The worse scenario is that these contenders all have functional campaign secretariats towards realising their ambitions. With a full retinue of staff and other paid services running into millions of naira monthly.

What was supposed to be a six months internship has turned into an endless course with aspirants spending resources like hell.

For nearly two years these aspirants have been running kata kata, they can't even drink water and drop the cup.
All these contestants deprived themselves of their comfort and families, businesses and loved ones to be funding a hectic campaign that is full of backstabbing and betrayals.

Heavy politicking drains emotional and financial resources.

Unfortunately, Bush Radio sources have it on good authority that Mai Buni had a different plan,  he wanted to become the Vice President to a Southern Presidential candidate and from the look of things his preferred choice of the Southern candidate was Ex-president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

When we activated our GOAT EYES it was understood that there might indeed be a hatchet plan in drafting Goodluck Jonathan into the race by a certain cabal. Please do take note that Mai Buni was shopping for a Southern Christain presidential candidate.

GEJ would be drafted in through the back door knowing quite well that he was not a member of the ruling APC.

GEJ somehow has the trust of the Northern oligarchy and of course, he has only a single term to spend. So while Mai Buni sells GEJ well to the Northern Elites he was stylishly seeing himself as the greatest beneficiary.

All these plans were in top gear even when there are hush talks here and there that GEJ may not be constitutionally eligible to contest for the presidency taking into cognizance he spent a total of 6 years as President.

Now, this was the plan peradventure it sailed, there was never a plan to have a national convention instead it was meant to be a unity convention which translates to holding the NEC congress and Presidential convention on the same day.

That same day the whole "abracadabra" would take place and the rest as they say would be history.

Expectedly all hell has been let loose since the discovery of the purported undercover plans of Mai Buni grabbing total control of the APC Presidential convention.

Before I go further, let me drop this here, there have been words on the streets that Rotimi Amaechi is vying for the Presidency with El Rufai running as his vice.

This formation became very scared of the plans of Mai Buni and his caretaker committee as well.

Matters Arising:

Should Buhari sit back and watch core conservatives take over the control of APC  which is a core Progressive party?

Should Mai Buni be fraternizing with Jonathan who belongs to the PDP? Should Buhari hand over the SOUL of APC to conservatives from the PDP?

Could this signal the end of Goodluck Jonathan's presidential quest under the APC?

Please tell us what you think as regards the current drama going on in APC? Send your observations to Whatsapp Only +234 901 064 9814.

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and I am the Principal/Chairman of Bush Radio Academy.

Call Line 07032341798

Source iReporteronline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mai Buni's Secret Ambition Boomerangs May End Gej's Presidency Under The APC by Golan007: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
People no get conscience.
Re: Mai Buni's Secret Ambition Boomerangs May End Gej's Presidency Under The APC by BlazinGlory40: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
oikirodah:
Egungun Don Enter Express: Mai Buni's Secret Ambition Boomerangs May End Jonathan's Presidency Under The APC

Horns do not grow before the head -African Proverb

Finally, all warnings and pleadings that Egungun should be careful before he hits the road have fallen on deaf ears. Egungun refused to take advice and has entered express, now see what has happened?

E don happen...I don tell am...E don happen.
I don tell am...Motor don jam am.
Him family don carry am...Egungun be careful na express you dey go.
Egungun be careful na express you dey go.

That is the current circumstance of the Yobe State Governor, Alhaji Mai Mala Buni who according to APC members refused to have a mortal conscience in the recent happenings within the party, especially for a man who grace paid a visit to his household uninvited and was made the APC national chairman on a platter of gold.

Let me start with the explanation of my opening proverb, "Horns do not grow before the head"

In the construction of a building you cannot have the megastructure before the foundation, any structure coming must be laid on the foundation which must be solid and firm.

The whole strength of the structure lies on the foundation so there should be no compromise when it comes to standards when laying a foundation.

Mai Buni as a young politician who is ambitious could have waited for his time but instead, he decided to take the short cut and we all very well know that there are no elevators to success you must take through the staircase.

On assumption of office after the clandestine removal of the Adams Oshiomhole's led NEC nearly two years ago, His Excellency, Mai Buni refused to conduct a national congress reneging on the fact that he was given six months "max" to tidy up the APC and come up with a well-accepted national congress.

Since then to date, no fewer than ten chairmanship aspirants for the APC's top job have been transversing the nook and crannies of the country seeking support from APC members and delegates.

The worse scenario is that these contenders all have functional campaign secretariats towards realising their ambitions. With a full retinue of staff and other paid services running into millions of naira monthly.

What was supposed to be a six months internship has turned into an endless course with aspirants spending resources like hell.

For nearly two years these aspirants have been running kata kata, they can't even drink water and drop the cup.
All these contestants deprived themselves of their comfort and families, businesses and loved ones to be funding a hectic campaign that is full of backstabbing and betrayals.

Heavy politicking drains emotional and financial resources.

Unfortunately, Bush Radio sources have it on good authority that Mai Buni had a different plan,  he wanted to become the Vice President to a Southern Presidential candidate and from the look of things his preferred choice of the Southern candidate was Ex-president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

When we activated our GOAT EYES it was understood that there might indeed be a hatchet plan in drafting Goodluck Jonathan into the race by a certain cabal. Please do take note that Mai Buni was shopping for a Southern Christain presidential candidate.

GEJ would be drafted in through the back door knowing quite well that he was not a member of the ruling APC.

GEJ somehow has the trust of the Northern oligarchy and of course, he has only a single term to spend. So while Mai Buni sells GEJ well to the Northern Elites he was stylishly seeing himself as the greatest beneficiary.

All these plans were in top gear even when there are hush talks here and there that GEJ may not be constitutionally eligible to contest for the presidency taking into cognizance he spent a total of 6 years as President.

Now, this was the plan peradventure it sailed, there was never a plan to have a national convention instead it was meant to be a unity convention which translates to holding the NEC congress and Presidential convention on the same day.

That same day the whole "abracadabra" would take place and the rest as they say would be history.

Expectedly all hell has been let loose since the discovery of the purported undercover plans of Mai Buni grabbing total control of the APC Presidential convention.

Before I go further, let me drop this here, there have been words on the streets that Rotimi Amaechi is vying for the Presidency with El Rufai running as his vice.

This formation became very scared of the plans of Mai Buni and his caretaker committee as well.

Matters Arising:

Should Buhari sit back and watch core conservatives take over the control of APC  which is a core Progressive party?

Should Mai Buni be fraternizing with Jonathan who belongs to the PDP? Should Buhari hand over the SOUL of APC to conservatives from the PDP?

Could this signal the end of Goodluck Jonathan's presidential quest under the APC?

Please tell us what you think as regards the current drama going on in APC? Send your observations to Whatsapp Only +234 901 064 9814.

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and I am the Principal/Chairman of Bush Radio Academy.

Call Line 07032341798

Source iReporteronline.

So op, from the look of things, in whose side is these whole thing tilting towards? Who is in control now?
Re: Mai Buni's Secret Ambition Boomerangs May End Gej's Presidency Under The APC by orisa37: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
NIGERIA'S THEIST'S THREADS. VERY GOOD ANALYSIS. LET THE CHARACTERS BEHAVE OR THEY DIE UNTIMELY.

(1) (Reply)

Borno Speaker And Deputy Speaker Are Fully BATIFIED / Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum / Owo Church Attack: Throwback To What Methodist Prelate Revealed After Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.