Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum (710 Views)

Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by AmazingELixir: 5:33pm On May 17, 2022
Pan Ijaw group berates Ijaw National Congress president over his endorsement of Farah Dagogo's alleged criminality.

Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by iCauseTrouble: 5:37pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria needs Peter Obi more than than Peter Obi needs Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by Thoh(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2022
That foolish message was from Wike payed group.
The three apex Ijaw sociocultural organizations
Ijaw National Congress INC,
Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO
Ijaw Youth Council IYC

Have all rejected that nonesense and declared the guy wanted.

The Ijaw Liberation Front (ILF)

Of which is the group in charge of Ijaw Rep have also declared that article owner seriously wanted.
Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by AmazingELixir: 5:47pm On May 17, 2022
Thoh:
Ijaw Youth Council IYC

Of which is the group in charge of Ijaw Rep have also declared that article owner seriously wanted.

Lolzz...keep deceiving yourself...can you refute any of the statement from that publication..Wike need not pay anybody because the man is a fearless lion.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by Thoh(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Lolzz...keep deceiving yourself...can you refute any of the statement from that publication..Wike need not pay anybody because the man is a fearless lion.. grin

Its like you don't know Ijaw.

Ijaws is not Igbo that wike do anyhow with.

He will see us for long.
Im not here for argument iv told u facts.
Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by ThankGodFriday(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by AmazingELixir: 6:41pm On May 17, 2022
Thoh:

Its like you don't know Ijaw.

Ijaws is not Igbo that wike do anyhow with.

He will see us for long.
Im not here for argument iv told u facts.

And in your chest beating you think Wike broke out of the moon without origin....stop making noise my friend.
Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by Thoh(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2022
AmazingELixir:

And in your chest beating you think Wike broke out of the moon without origin....stop making noise my friend.

I will not answer you more.
Go find out about Ijaw.

All Ikwerre are no match for Egbema clan alone talk more of the 86 clans of Ijaw because they are too weak.

I won't answer you again.

We Ijaws believe in doings and not mouth online.
Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by AmazingELixir: 6:46pm On May 17, 2022
Thoh:

Go find out about Ijaw.

All Ikwerre are no match for Egbema clan alone talk more of the 86 clans of Ijaw because they are too weak.

As I said before stop making noise...empty drum.
Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by AmazingELixir: 6:51pm On May 17, 2022
Thoh:

Go find out about Ijaw.

As I said before stop making noise...empty drum. I'm not surprised you lot support your criminal brother...birds of a feather, the only thing you guys are known for is oil bunkery, piracy and reproducing like rats...you guys are the Fulanis of the delta, migrants! grin
Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by Samyyorn5050: 7:01pm On May 17, 2022
Thoh:
Ijaw Youth Council IYC

Your type are the problem we have in Nigeria
You allowed ethnicity, religion and party affiliation to overwhelmed your sense of reasoning.
We all know who Farah Dagogo was and still is.
Being in National Assembly did not change he is.
He's a well known cultist.
Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by Oplomo: 7:52pm On May 17, 2022
Thoh:
Ijaw Youth Council IYC

As minority as you Ijaws are, you are not even united.
Re: Farah Dagogo : Pan Ijaw Group Respond To Ijaw National Congress Ultimatum by Thoh(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2022
Oplomo:

As minority as you Ijaws are, you are not even united.

Ijaws are united
Igbo's are not larger than Ijaw in population truth be told.

(1) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Agballa Compromised To Stop Nomination Of Saleable Candidates In APC - / Muslim-muslim Ticket : A Thorn In The Flesh Of Nigerian Christians / Are Niger-deltans Realy Less 10mill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.