Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde (719 Views)

Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Chief of Staff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari (2nd left), Hon. Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN (right), Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige (2nd right), Managing Director/CEO, Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), Mr. Uche Orji (left) and others during the inspection of the ongoing construction of Main Works and Associated Infrastructure of the 2nd Niger Bridge in Delta and Anambra States on Tuesday, 8th March 2022.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1533840970332334&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Lalasticla Mynd44
dominique
Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lalasticla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by wizonlyson: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin grin see them..bubu no dey around..they can now do anyhow, as they like..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by qekng40(f): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
They've gone far with this bridge though. . . Incoming Presido is working

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by blackboy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jonathan started it Buhari continued and ....commissioned it. 2025 maybe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by omenkaLives(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Buhari too gentle I swear.

If na me ehn!! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:

If na me ehn!! smiley
[/s]
Shut up
focus on Benue.
leave igbos alone.
your age mate no dey nairaland dey throw jabs with secondary school boys.
with due respect, grow up sir
Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by Bobloco: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Finally, this bridge will not be used as a campaign item

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by LeoDeKing: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
The bridge will not be of any benefit to South Easterners. Infact, in our last ummuna meeting, we have decided not to use the bridge since Buhari wants to take the credit for transforming it from map to ground. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Op I hate your Monika because all the people that has guru attached to their Monika are very wicked
Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
Op I hate your Monika because all the people that has guru attached to their Monika are very wicked
[/s]

Wicked asin how??

Explain
Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by chatinent: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
See how soldiers are used.
Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by dododawa1: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
FASHOLA is working
Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by OMENKAismad: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
omenkaLives:

If na me ehn!! smiley
shut up
Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by RealTalkNoBull: 12:17am On Mar 09, 2022
blackboy:
Jonathan started what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by RealTalkNoBull: 12:19am On Mar 09, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1533840970332334&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Lalasticla Mynd44
dominique
Seun
This Muhammadu Buhari Niger Bridge looks really good.
Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2022
blackboy:
senseless talk cool
Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The bridge will not be of any benefit to South Easterners. Infact, in our last ummuna meeting, we have decided not to use the bridge since Buhari wants to take the credit for transforming it from map to ground. angry
Frustration , Hypertension and Stroke Loading ................. grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Bobloco:
Finally, this bridge will not be used as a campaign item
I tell you grin grin grin ....... Bubu is very wicked to the incoming Politicians grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Chief Of Staff To The President, Fashola, And Others In 2nd Niger Brigde by Mynd44: 3:20am On Mar 09, 2022

(1)

MC OLUOMO: THE DETHRONED KING OF BOYS WHO ROSE ABOVE THE TABLE IN LAGOS / Number Of APC Delegates For Presidential Primary / Ebonyi: PDP, Senator, Police Masterminding Shootings In Name Of IPOB – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.