Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) (14000 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP / The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / Igbo Group Drums Support For Umahi's Presidential Bid (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by TAYO124: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2022
rightdata:
I strongly believe that the judgement sacking Dave Umahi is just to stop his presidential ambition. What do you think. Comment below.
Rationally given the strategy being employed by the declared candidates from the South east, none of them can become President of Nigeria.
If the South east were really serious they would by now have 2/3 strong contenders for the Presidency.
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by samuelson06(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2022
rightdata:
I strongly believe that the judgement sacking Dave Umahi is just to stop his presidential ambition. What do you think. Comment below.

You're strongly believing in nonsense. Is he the only one aspiring for the office of the president? When he was crosscarpeting, why didn't you advise him otherwise? Is it bad if we set a good precedence from somewhere? If he had a case, why was his lawyers not able to argue it?
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by OgideAgu: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2022
This is politics
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Bonaventura(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:
The happiest people who celebrate this judgement are his kinsmen. Honestly, those people don't at all know what they're looking for. I have never seen extremely primitive set of people like them in my life.
It is uncivilized manner for someone to just hate Umahi for joining APC.
No party will give ticket to people who hate and insults everybody with no conscience.

Come to Ebonyi and spend a week. I'll treat you to the best food and accommodation. We'll take a trip of less than 20 minutes drive from Abakaliki and you'll see for yourself if the people are OK with the over four bridges built on a single road
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Jostoman: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=maticar post=110879023][/quote]any how
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by ArewaNorth: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Bonaventura:

Come to Ebonyi and spend a week. I'll treat you to the best food and accommodation. We'll take a trip of less than 20 minutes drive from Abakaliki and you'll see for yourself if the people are OK with the over four bridges built on a single road

OK....I like ur moniker, it reminds me of the recent worst Milan era with outstanding average Bona exhausted trying to bail us out of bad days.
Rossoneri grin
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Ugonna62: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:
The happiest people who celebrate this judgement are his kinsmen. Honestly, those people don't at all know what they're looking for. I have never seen extremely primitive set of people like them in my life.
No party will give ticket to people who hate and insults everybody with no conscience.
You are the most stupid man here and a typical lazy youth .PDP should ordinarily be happy for the judgment just like APC celebrated when umahi defacted to their party,for you now to bring in his kinsmen and by extention the whole SE to suit you tribal and parochial mindset is grosly unfortunate,it shows how poor and wretched your thinking faculty is,by tounglashing a whold tribe because of a mere court judgment shows that its either you are mentally demented or your a product of unwanted pregnacy and should trace ur origin to igboland,because ur obsession to anything igbo is out of this world.
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by christistruth01: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2022
rightdata:

The Problem is it was PDP that took him to Court not APC
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Ekpeitit(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Presidential ambition?
grin grin grin grin
Biafran people are very delusional, I swear. How can a group of people be so dumb?
Where is a Biafran man going to get his votes from?
Where please?
grin grin grin
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Decency2020(f): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2022
I can't laugh

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by gare(f): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2022
rightdata:
. Did anyone ask for your opinion ? Keep it to yourself, it is wrong to move to another party in their mandate, people voted for PDP if you want to join APC resign and contest under APC, we all keep taking sides with what's wrong, this goes to all defectors, we should have a standing law stating it in black and white not all that useless grammar, for you to change party you must resign your position. Kalaas
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kingosytex:
Who's even deceiving Umahi with the presidential bla bla bla?
Will those who have laboured for the party just sit there and watch while an unknown Umahi is handed the ticket?

Umahi and his supporters are just deluded.

Indeed.
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by sapientia(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
The sabo no wan contest anything

Just a confusionist
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by 9japride(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

If this judgement were against anyone who defected to PDP from APC would you still maintain this opinion?
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes I will, it will only make the system strong. They just change from one party to the other as if to say they are changing diapers.
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by 9japride(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Afonjaa stop denying your skull mining enclave . We know the tactics. Register with a new account,pretend to be Igbo and voom you will show your true self
[color=#006600][/color]

See this one o! grin You know how old is this my account? Have you ever seen Buhari a$$licking anyone's a$$ or any northern politician for that matter? Umahi is not the right person for eastern region at this time. You that just register your account on February this year is the one accusing me of opening new account. Wondersful, I know you just want to troll.
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

[s]See this one o! grin You know how old is this my account? Have you ever seen Buhari a$$kicking anyone's a$$ or any northern politician for that matter? Umahi is not the right person for eastern region at this time. You that just register your account on February this year is the one accusing of opening new account. Wondersful, I know you just want to troll[/s].
Oya , since Umahi isn't the rightful person now,is it your old sick poo pee Tinubu drug Barron brown toothed imp grin grin afọnja skull miner . Si ebe pụọ ọsọsọ
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by 9japride(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Oya , since Umahi isn't the rightful person now,is it your old sick poo pee Tinubu drug Barron brown toothed imp grin grin afọnja skull miner . So ebe pụọ ọsọsọ
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy Zukwanike. I doubt if you are even a southerner, because I don't know why you are just trying to troll South westerners.
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by zelnababa(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The way you guys take this political party matter is really annoying. That's why North will prefer to vote in just anyone as far as the person is in APC. You don't look at the personality of the person holding the party flag? I don't like the Ebony governor, he acts very vindictive. Nigerians don't need people like that to hold the presidency because the post of the president in Nigeria is very powerful. Can't people just act with love and inclusiveness? Must everything be about witch haunting? The governor's seat is not anyone's property, it's collectively own by the people of Ebony state.
abeg where is Ebony state in Nigeria?
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by 9japride(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
zelnababa:
abeg where is Ebony state in Nigeria?
[color=#006600][/color]

My bad, na mistake. It's Ebonyi
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by InvertedHammer: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
rightdata:
/
Umahi's presidential ambition is a joke. He has no political base even in his state. They are merely tolerating him because he is still the governor and holds the aces. He has no political influence beyond Ebonyi State.
/
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by 9gerian: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Are there no precedents already set by other cases that were determined in favor of a defecting governor or are those other cases now set for review?

The judiciary needs to be clear with their judgments.

Jostoman:
Let him obey the court order and then continue his presidential ambition unde APC is as simple as that. You can't eat your cake and still have it
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by StainlessCup: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:
you sound very primitive for holding such myopic assumption. You know nothing about the IGBOs. All you have for them is fear and hatred which your comment is filled with. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by armadeo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
This would imply he stood a chance before.

Anyway those who know what's up are trimming the competition.
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by ArewaNorth: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
StainlessCup:
you sound very primitive for holding such myopic assumption. You know nothing about the IGBOs. All you have for them is fear and hatred which your comment is filled with. Tufia

I know a lot about them, I see their youths and elders releasing outrageous statements daily that are capable of threatening peace and its coexistence among the diverse people living in harmony. Surreptitious ethno-religious killings under their nose without remorse nor apology to the victims but are always quick to condemn and throw dangerous allegations on others for cheap political gain.

Is it not ridiculous to ask for Presidential seat with threats, insults, blackmails and intimidations instead of working for it?
Cowards are those who always write letters to useless organisations like UN, ECOWAS, EU, ICC for the solution of the mayhem they created for themselves after seeing the consequences of their ignoramus actions.

If you want to fight, fight with brain, tactically, technically and win through the right process before slyly embedding ur agenda. No stupid person will agree with such kind of thuggery and jungle movements and outcries you are into!
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Tomek09(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Passionnn:
But the judgement did not say he can't contest for president, did it?
Oya, calculate his winning odd.
I'll give him 7654690.59 odds
Ticket mi ti cut
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I know a lot about them, I see their youths and elders releasing outrageous statements daily that are capable of threatening peace and its coexistence among the diverse people living in harmony. Surreptitious ethno-religious killings under their nose without remorse nor apology to the victims but are always quick to condemn and throw dangerous allegations on others for cheap political gain.

Is it not ridiculous to ask for Presidential seat with threats, insults, blackmails and intimidations instead of working for it?
Cowards are those who always write letters to useless organisations like UN, ECOWAS, EU, ICC for the solution of the mayhem they created for themselves after seeing the consequences of their ignoramus actions.

If you want to fight, fight with brain, tactically, technically and win through the right process before slyly embedding ur agenda. No stupid person will agree with such kind of thuggery and jungle movements and outcries you are into!

100% correct. Today, per nationhood and national politics, Igbos are viewed as brattish and badly behaved toddlers in comparison to other Nigerians because of their unreasonable dispostion, attitude, dishonorable ways, unprincipled approach to everything and unreasonable demands.

They are now deservedly known as the troublemakers always wanting ro reap where they have not sown.

No ethnic group is perfect and we have our serious difference but we must manage each other while we share a Country . Not so IGBO. I Go/Gain/Grow/Gather Before Others.

They want to be in the North insulting Northerners yet trading and making a living there.

They wish to reside in the SW making money that sustains their backward villages yet all they have is disdain, dislike and disrespect for Yorubas.

The jokers will be in the North and SW shouting about Biafra and telling us, while enjoying our land and opportunities, we are holding them back. Unbelievable jokers.
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by oyatz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
vicdom:

Lol...... See this cunning creature. You want an APC governor from the east so that he can influence some votes for APC during the presidential election when you have clearly adopted the Yorubas, especially Tinubu to take over from Buhari. As a matter of fact, your slogan and campaign in most threads is to scheme out Igbos from APC presidential ticket, and you are here now convulsing with so much bitterness because your evil plans might not be working out again. Your hypocrisy stinks to the highest level. Spits#

The Igbos has always and will still vote for the PDP, irrespective of what the APC do or don't do.
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by fregeneh(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
rightdata:

Lies lies lies..even if you're sacked as a governor you can still context for election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers / Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition / #nigeriadecides: Fayose Loses Polling Unit, Ward To APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.