Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops (1497 Views)

US funding for weapons, economic aid to Ukraine runs out this year - White House / Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Lebanon Runs Out Of Power , India And China To Follow ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by NigeriaNawa: 2:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Na wah oo.

1 Share

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by NGpatriot: 2:31am On Mar 09, 2022
These are old soviet era cars and trucks...

Russian is an embarrassment...

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by Stevenson1(m): 2:38am On Mar 09, 2022
NigeriaNawa:
Na wah oo.

If the war keeps going on. They will run out money too and probably run out soldiers.
I think Putin had his purpose for the invasion but he should have suggested dialogue or negotiation first.
His plan of invasion is wack too. You don't destroy your leverage before asking for negotiation. You have destroyed Ukraine before asking for dialogue and cease fire. It's almost over cos Ukrainians can't do so now cos they have nothing to protect again.
I don't think Ukraine will ever surrender now.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Ooh no, Putin pls stop embarrassing yourself to the world.
What's so hard in stopping the invasion instead of this continuous bombardment that you can't keep funding?
Sanctions are already telling on your economy.
Companies,sports are cutting you off.

Assets are being seized abroad,what are your plans?
Pls stop sending those soldiers to their death.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by Praxis758: 3:14am On Mar 09, 2022
Russia is winning the war on ground while Ukraine is winning the war on social media.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by CoronaVirusPro: 3:21am On Mar 09, 2022
Remove Nuclear weapon from Russia, and see if UGM and ESN will not run over Russia in a month.

All it got is Nukes, outside that, Hunters and Soviet Union artifact’s

Putin has exposed Russias military!

And why you can tell the military is so empty, Putin is always quick to refer to its Nuclear capability, and that could tell that’s all it got.

Down to the gears the soldiers put on, you easily will know that Russia is a broke country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Praxis758:
Russia is winning the war on ground while Ukraine is winning the war on social media.
Also a win.
How is Russia winning the war on ground?
Let me guess,their soldiers getting ambushed or their inability to overrun Kiev and the whole of Ukraine as they promised?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by Praxis758: 3:43am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

Also a win.
How is Russia winning the war on ground?
Let me guess,their soldiers getting ambushed or their inability to overrun Kiev and the whole of Ukraine as they promised?

When was the last time the Ukrainian military advance into or bombed or seized any Russian territory?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Praxis758:

When was the last time the Ukrainian military advance into or bombed or seized any Russian territory?
What are you saying?
You expect the defenders to move into the aggressor's territory?

They have no issue with Russia's territory,they are defending their nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by CoronaVirusPro: 3:52am On Mar 09, 2022
Praxis758:

You are not brilliant!

What a question!

Do you have a TV?

1 Like

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by Solsix(m): 4:12am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

What are you saying?
You expect the defenders to move into the aggressor's territory?

They have no issue with Russia's territory,they are defending their nation.
The best form defense is attack, abi make them stay there make Russia destroy all thier important facilities
Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by ObamaMessi: 4:14am On Mar 09, 2022
All I smell is putin playing this game to be underestimated since he notice that U.S will somehow interfere.
Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by CoronaVirusPro: 4:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Russian military train!

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Solsix:

The best form defense is attack, abi make them stay there make Russia destroy all thier important facilities
That's gonna be stup*d, going into Russia will make them lose the sympathy and they are gonna be doing the same thing Russia did.
They have no reason to. Why on earth would they want to attack Russia? Since the fall of the USSR they're trying their hardest to get away from them.

I think they also signed a pact promising they wouldn't,it's not even in their interest to do so.

How you even expect them to do that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by CoronaVirusPro: 4:18am On Mar 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
All I smell is putin playing this game to be underestimated since he notice that U.S will somehow interfere.

grin grin grin

Funniest excuse!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by ObamaMessi: 4:21am On Mar 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin
Funniest excuse!

Tell them what they want to hear.Proputins wants to hear that.

1 Like

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by joyandfaith: 4:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Stevenson1:

If the war keeps going on. They will run out money too and probably run out soldiers.
I think Putin had his purpose for the invasion but he should have suggested dialogue or negotiation first.
His plan of invasion is wack too. You don't destroy your leverage before asking for negotiation. You have destroyed Ukraine before asking for dialogue and cease fire. It's almost over cos Ukrainians can't do so now cos they have nothing to protect again.

Putin miscalculated. It would turn to urban warfare. The victory will mean nothing to Russia in the end.
Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by Megabig: 5:35am On Mar 09, 2022
Throw two bombs there make them finish, useless people wey no fit allow make country stand on their own.
Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by TNORWAY: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2022
I read it on qoura severally that most of their weapons are badly outdated....I refuse to believe not until now grin .

What if USA just want to see this side of Russia

SMH ,in a conventional warfare,dey will badly be liquidated. Nukes aside
Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by NigeriaNawa: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Stevenson1:

Yes, I agree
Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by tonididdy(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2022
grin

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by OFFICIAL336: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
I used to believe the Russians will give USA a run for their money, but not anymore.

Even USA over-estimated these paper tiger by predicting Ukraine will fall completely in three days.

Arm Ukraine with lethal weapons and Russians will return in body bags.

Please don't hear anything about the dreaded Chechen soldiers.

Can Russian lapdogs tell us what happened?

1 Like

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by Karemarealty288(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lussia is emballassing her image..

Re: Russia Army Runs Out Of Troop Carriers, Now Using Lorries To Move Troops by seunowa(f): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Praxis758:

Stop embarrassing ursef with dumb statement.

(1) (Reply)

Up To 500,000 Protestors Attend Anti-cuts Demonstrations / SAA Named World's Most On-time Airline / US To Go To War Against NORTH KOREA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.