Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures (54567 Views)

Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / Terminate My 25-year-old Marriage To Ill-tempered Wife – Pastor Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Str8talk21: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2022
So happy for u.
God will bless your marriage in Jesus name.
Amen! �

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by cayorday89(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Ishilove:

My dear, he said even pure water he did not give people that graced the event. Like, seriously?? A wedding? No kind of refreshment? Cabin biscuit and bottled soft drinks will not cost up to 5,000, for God's sake. You know I'm a very low key person but hell no, the OP is manifesting poverty mentality. Poverty is not a lack of material resources alone. It is also a mindset

In cases like this, the guests could be the closest of families who left home after eating their breakfast and back home to lunch, it's the solemnizatuon that really matters for them. And it could be so many other reasons and they will justify it since it's their decisions to take.

3 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Waffarianman(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2022
majamajic:

Not only that . It looked like a fairly used marriage

Lol D's bro dey need to check you well oo.

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Gift96: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
oluspicy:
I bought a very good Canon digital camera last year...not only for my work, but also for my forthcoming wedding. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You gerrit?

good luck
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kwinesther: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Solsix:

Entertain them as how?? Did he invite them?? Someone said this is how I want my event to be and you went.
Lack of money dey cause many things sha...it is well.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by placeofallure(f): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Your mother lied to you much like most women out there were also lied to in that there same Nigeria.. undecided

If she had told you, for example that by opting for traditional law, your husband is allowed by law to marry other wives and divorce you without a dime when he So chooses, something that can't happen had you opted for the registry affair, would you have seen your traditional the same way? undecided

2. Remembering a ceremony does that but it does not make it any more than just that, a ceremony.. undecided

For you maybe. For me, it wasn't just a ceremony. It's unquantifiable.

Then I insist, traditional marriage is the real deal. Even clergymen would attest to this. Church marriage or court marriage doesn't make you more married than you'd be if you only did traditional marriage. Our culture, as unrefined as it seems to people like you, has laws that bind the people and conform them to live peaceable lives in the community. Marital living inclusive.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Pacyrus(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
My kind of man cheesy
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
placeofallure:
1. For you maybe. For me, it wasn't just a ceremony. It's unquantifiable.

2. Then I insist, traditional marriage is the real deal. Even clergymen would attest to this. Church marriage or court marriage doesn't make you more married than you'd be if you only did traditional marriage.

3. Our culture, as unrefined as it seems to people like you, has laws that bind the people and conform them to live peaceable lives in the community. Marital living inclusive.
1. The fact is it was all ceremonial ! undecided

2. Whether you do ceremony(traditional or church or both) , or you no do ceremony (registry wedding), marriage is marriage. You put a couple who spent millions on traditional, in the same room as a couple who spent about the same on church alone, as well as a couple that spent next to nothing on simply registry signing, in the same room, and you cannot tell the difference. Why? Because all ceremony is is spending of money and nothing else. undecided

3. Culture unrefined? Your words, not mine! Simply trying to get you to see that you can do without it and still not miss a thing. undecided

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Suzzytee05(f): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Congratulations. Wish you happy married life
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Solsix(m): 6:09am On Mar 11, 2022
Kwinesther:
Lack of money dey cause many things sha...it is well.
We are talking about a billionaire.
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Justinatoyin(f): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2022
please which of the marriage registry is recognized for traveling document.. local govt or federal govt marriage registry..
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Godoora(f): 8:41pm On May 27, 2023
How to plan a low-key wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SNCG1FqOGo
Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by BItt: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
losak9111:
Don't kill yourself because of high standard of life without high level of cash.
This my wedding cost me less than twenty-five thousand naira (#25,000).
Simple dress, the one I have on my hanger,
The best thing is that am happy with my wife.
In fact, no food, no even pure water and no cameraman I used my phone.
Na only thank you for coming
hows wiffy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.