Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures (54447 Views)

Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) / Terminate My 25-year-old Marriage To Ill-tempered Wife – Pastor Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
ednut1:
The average person is using 4m to 8m for wedding. Taking loans and begging for funds. It’s shameful
After all the spending, the marriage ends up looking no better than that of those who spent only cost of marriage registration form, why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Newboss(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
This one don go marry o. Wahala dey.

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by humility33(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:
Don't kill yourself because of high standard of life without high level of cash.
This my wedding cost me less than twenty-five thousand naira (#25,000).
Simple dress, the one I have on my hanger,
The best thing is that am happy with my wife.
In fact, no food, no even pure water and no cameraman I used my phone.
Na only thank you for coming

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by joshuaidibia(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:
Don't kill yourself because of high standard of life without high level of cash.

Which registry is that? They didn't allow us take pictures with our phones at Abuja marriage registry. Congratulations Man. Happy home I pray for you and your family

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by humility33(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Newboss:
This one don go marry o. Wahala dey.

At least they should have still dress fine and look good

6 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
meliziz12:
It's choice. They can easily go and borrow at least 200k for loan apps but they don't want. Just like me I prefer to do what an average black American family does. I'll pay my wife's bride price. Then choose between white and traditional wedding which I know both are the same. No matter the one I chose you will come with an invite. I don't know the gain in wastage!
Black American families collect bride price, for where? undecided

Una go see wisdom in front,come dey shout make e get behind you! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Nyascobar1414: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Man just saved one from attending 2022 Shiloh

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by AFONAMARO: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Karleb:

Adekunle and Simi too.

But this bros is stingy. He should have hired a camera man for good picture quality.

Like he'll eat the pictures afterwards?

Been looking at the ones I spent heavily on, and I am wondering if the camera man will take them back and balance me half of the money

9 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by AFONAMARO: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
edoman2016:
what about bride price and list of items for traditional marriage. I am sure you spent more than 25k. Court wedding is not enough for marriage in Nigeria

There is a difference between wedding and marriage, chill!

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
God will provide for you . But I can bet it that if you have the money , you go loud am. Na poverty humble you. Even if you no like it louder, why not call for a good camera man or use good phone at least to keep the memory .. omo u stingy lol �.. las las God go provide for all of us
You bet wrong! My own parents did not loud it and poverty had absolutely nothing to do with their choice not to. undecided

Quit lying to yourselves like your parents before you! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by MYHUBBY: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=wallarwallar post=110891533][/quote]

truth is bitter, you babies won't understand

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by AFONAMARO: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
edoman2016:

Note: court marriage is not an alternative to payment of dowry. In fact dowry payment is the REAL marriage. church wedding is just ceremonial

No one pays dowry in Nigeria. Actually, they don't pay dowry on women, they pay bride price

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by BSsniffer: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
MYHUBBY:
is good that you don't want to spend but at least wear your traditional attire for future sighting, imagine your kids seeing their friends parent pics and asking for yours and you're showing them you don't want to spend bla bla

my wife dated me for 10years, so it will be unfair to organized wedding as if I'm doing remembrance, I didn't spend above 1m but it worth it even her dress was talk of the town

Op change your mentality

God bless you, honestly i also think it's a matter of planning. My dad for example didn't have much when he married but he had started saving for the wedding 2years before he proposed to my mum and he never entered any debt. Planning is also important.

5 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Thesaint141(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
majamajic:

Not only that . It looked like a fairly used marriage

Oga abeg which one be fairly used marriage again kwa?

Nothing wey person nor go hear for dis forum.

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by meeketta: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
majamajic:

You will not make heaven

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by seanwilliam(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You bet wrong! My own parents did not loud it and poverty had absolutely nothing to do with their choice not to. undecided

Quit lying to yourselves like your parents before you! undecided
for your life, till you go die, no qoute me again o, I no like to Dey see your post atall . So jejely swerve grin

3 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by bluefilm: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is that Seun's brother?

The guy take style resemble Seun sef.

Maybe the guy na low budget Seun

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by omooba969(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
edoman2016:

Note: court marriage is not an alternative to payment of dowry. In fact dowry payment is the REAL marriage. church wedding is just ceremonial

If payment of dowry is the real marriage as you claim, then church wedding is unnecessary to say the least.

4 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
MYHUBBY:
is good that you don't want to spend but at least wear your traditional attire for future sighting, imagine your kids seeing their friends parent pics and asking for yours and you're showing them you don't want to spend bla bla

my wife dated me for 10years, so it will be unfair to organized wedding as if I'm doing remembrance, I didn't spend above 1m but it worth it even her dress was talk of the town

Op change your mentality
My own parents did not wear traditional attire in their own registry marriage picture and it came out well. So what in the world are you yammering for? undecided

Nigerians, ehn! Una go open mouth yarn anything to justify foolishness, for real! undecided

4 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by MYHUBBY: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
BSsniffer:

God bless you, honestly i also think it's a matter of planning. My dad for example didn't have much when he married but he had started saving for the wedding 2years before he proposed to my mum and he never entered any debt. Planning is also important.

you're right, if not that I married igbo lady, I wouldn't have spent to that but no money I spent was waste because when I was flat broke this babe stay by even the Yoruba I dated Japa

so imagine me compensating her with that boring marriage. as you said planning within your limit is fine but at least wear good attires, I'm not a party person but for future sake do something that worth it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
for your life, till you go die, no qoute me again o, I no like to Dey see your post atall . So jejely swerve grin
You would need to deactivated your account completely for that to happen! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by maxwell530(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are the one who has got it twisted, my friend.. undecided

Your traditional marriages and dowry systems are for those who chose to let traditions dictate for them what marriage should be, whereas court or registry is meant or intended for those who would rather not submit to confines of tradition in any way or form where there marriage is concerned. undecided

The problem, however, is that to keep many believing in traditional ways, the lie has been sold them that without paying of bride price, and in some case, doing of traditional marriage ceremony , a marriage agreement cannot be entered into. Sadly, this life has forced many to enter blindly into these unions without clear understanding of the ramifications of submitting to such ideas as they hold. undecided

The truth is just like your church marriages, your traditional are equally ceremonial. undecided
You are 101% wrong

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by BigYash: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
majamajic:

As in en.. I see pikin for the middle too.. HML to them sha.. Its no hisy

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
maxwell530:
You are 101% wrong
I suggest you visit your marriage registry in Nigeria so they can shed more light on this for you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by merits(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
majamajic:

Exactly not even foreign used na naija fairly used marriage,too bad.

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by suffering: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is that Seun?

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by maxwell530(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I suggest you visit your marriage registry in Nigeria so they can shed more light on this for you. undecided
it's the way you always think you are right for me

3 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by MYHUBBY: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My own parents did not wear traditional attire in their own registry marriage picture and it came out well. So what in the world are you yammering for? undecided

Nigerians, ehn! Una go open mouth yarn anything to justify foolishness, for real! undecided

your parents didn't wear traditional attires, so what do they wear to registry? Ankara and satin?

I don't expect you to understand, your parents married in the old era but if they're in this social media and modern time they will rather be on traditional attire, English dress and take a picture that will be echoing it in your draining brain that when you want to do something even if is not going to be elaborate, let it worth it

Nairaland have given a lot of you dead brain kids to be typing above your common sense lately

2 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by merits(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:
No food no pure water,how come it costs you 25k, just tell us you did the marriage on credit simple.

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by kingsceemark(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
The second picture, that yellow woman FAT like Iyaebe oooo

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Allisgud: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
BItt:

You sound misinformed.

JayZ and Beyonce wedding had less than 40 guests... Guess what, they were millionaire.
mind u the money spent on that wedding that only invite 40 will feed a whole street for weeks

3 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by obyrich(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Na APC secretariat una wed so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) / My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Wallpaper At 3500 Per Roll (wholesale's Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.