Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? (4346 Views)

My Wife Is Now The Bread Winner / Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by JobMagnetNg: 4:44am On Mar 09, 2022
The above photo is a graphic picture of an average African.

In life, we are faced with many choices, the choice we make, automatically become our lot.

Just like the above graphic illustration, a lot of persons in Africa are faced with the choice for freedom but instead of freedom we choose free-food and remain in bondage.

A man in prison needs food to survive but he needs freedom to live.

But ironically, Many live only to eat but a few eat only to live. This is the reality of our present age.

What is the benefit of a free lunch at the detriment of your freedom?

Most times we blame everybody else except ourself.

We blame the government; For lack of social amenities and enabling environment.

We also blame the system; Nothing is working in this country has become the new national anthem.

The default dream of an average black man is to escape out of his country for greener pastures.. Nigerians in particular.

We also blame our parent for not labouring hard enough for us to enjoy..

We blame everybody except ourself.
This is an attitude of gross irresponsibility.

It's time for Africans to make the right choice.
it is high time we ignore their free bread, and take the key to open a bakery.

It is high time for Nigerians to stop piling debts in the name of foreign loans; hence sinking the Nation.

It is high time we stop exporting our crude oil and importing fuel/gas.. when we could refine our crude oil..

It is high time for our youth to make the right choice for social freedom over the choice for today's bread and live in captivity..

It is high time for our politicians to occupy political offices as serve-Ant and not as serve-Elephant. (serve-Ant-Serving as Ant. Serve-Elephant- serving yourself)

It's high time for job seekers to discover their potentials and develop their skills for economic good and national development.

Developed nations have cheated us enough.
It's high time we come back to sense.

They have used us enough, it's high time for us to become useful to ourself..

Our land has become a market square for them, it's high time we make their land a village square..

WILL YOU CHOOSE THE KEY OR YOU WILL CHOOSE THE BREAD?

Let's hear your views.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by aygafsam11(m): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2022
He is hungry, at that current moment getting freedom is not in the picture than staying alive. He choose to stay alive by not dying of hunger. When his belly is full then he can think of freedom.

1 Like

Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by emysmile: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2022
key o key first once I'm out I can take the bread or even disappear

2 Likes

Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by LordofNaija: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2022
This picture perfectly explains the plight of Nigerian public service workforce. They are focused on bread

1 Like

Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by Sucre6: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2022
emysmile:
key o
key first
once I'm out
I can take the bread or even disappear

There's a possibility that the prison is in the desert, so escaping will be of no use, it's better u choose the bread, eat then get small strength to strategies his escape.
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by seanwilliam(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
You can only escape when you’re alive. I’ll take the bread for the strength , then key for the freedom
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by LordIsaac(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
aygafsam11:
He is hungry, at that current moment getting freedom is not in the picture than staying alive. He choose to stay alive by not dying of hunger. When his belly is full then he can think of freedom.
That's why the African politicians make sure their people stay impoverished so that they can always pursue the wrong things, rather than freedom. For how would you explain stealing over 150million dollars by one governor?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by CrownOfClay724: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
A rational mind will choose the key.
Cos with it, you can win your way to the bakery if you so wish.

But hunger na your mate?
A hungry man will choose bread any day.

Before, me gan would have wanted the bread...now, I'll go with the key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by Double0h7(f): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
He can have both, grab the key and go to your mom's house for dinner. sad
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by Gadafii: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
If hunger wire you better, that key fit be like stick to am, chop first make u take see front cheesy
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by Tenshades(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Key First

Open The Lock

Pick and eat the bread

Find your way outta the building
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by Professorcplus(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
I will choose bread forget all this your motivational talk.

What if key no open the lock.
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by bularuz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
What if the bread is stone
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by Mooh247: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Depending on the case scenario... Picking up the keys in the middle of Guatamo bay prison is useless, you can as well pick the bread

1 Like

Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by 5991ayo: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
The key is an access to more bread or even something beta bt d bread ends only sactify ur hunger at that moment and bro hunger no dy finish.
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dude can easily pass through those bars, he don’t need no damn keys angry
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by techgen(m): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
The thought of freedom alone…naturally would make one not sleep talk less of hungry…unless one is shortsighted….I remember my first trip away from naija, the night to my take off, I couldn’t sleep nor eat…until I have checked it and confirmed, I was actually flying.

For me…key and key only, what if the bread is poisoned??
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by optm(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sucre6:

There's a possibility that the prison is in the desert, so escaping will be of no use, it's better u choose the bread, eat then get small strength to strategies his escape.
this is the myopic mindset most nigerians are having ; not realizing that reaching out for the key gives both their freedom and access to the bread
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by Gold179: 12:14am On Mar 10, 2022
I'll pick the key, that piece of bread can only satisfy my hunger for a little time, but once I get the keys, theirs possibility of freedom forever and many loaves of bread to feed.
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by Sucre6: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2022
optm:
this is the myopic mindset most nigerians are having ; not realizing that reaching out for the key gives both their freedom and access to the bread

What if opening the gate will make noise and trigger the security to come and beat the shit outa you, it better u eat the bread to have the strength to fight of security, it's a simple logic
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by optm(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Sucre6:

What if opening the gate will make noise and trigger the security to come and beat the shit outa you, it better u eat the bread to have the strength to fight of security, it's a simple logic
at least you made an attempt at the best option. Why not think 'what if you succeeded? if you had the strength to fight off security in the first instance, you wouldn't have been in jail
Re: Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? by Sucre6: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2022
optm:
at least you made an attempt at the best option. Why not think 'what if you succeeded? if you had the strength to fight off security in the first instance, you wouldn't have been in jail

You didn't get the point at all

(1) (Reply)

Study Visa To Scotland / Nlng Test Sample Questions / Need A Job Ugently As Sales Boy In Abuja(waec) Call 07062169229

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.