Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Study Visa To Scotland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Study Visa To Scotland (4346 Views)

Get A Working Visa To Any Country In The World In 2 To 3 Weeks / Uk Study Visa Application / Work For Scotland Company Directly From Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Visa To Scotland by doncnn(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2007
could anyone giv me links on hw to secure a study visa to scotland, and i want to know who gives the visa: scotish or uk embassy
Re: Study Visa To Scotland by doncnn(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2007
thanks alot for responding, ,,,ok which of the schools in scotland do u think cud be good for me, i mean schools that accept 2-2 and 2-1
Re: Study Visa To Scotland by Sonye(f): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2007
UK gives it. If you can pay some part of the school fees to at least get your admission letter to enable you process your visa, that is it. Betterstill, if you can go there yourself, things will be a lot easier for you
Re: Study Visa To Scotland by bilcosbi: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2007
Doncnn, where exactly are you right now? If you are close, we can arrange a meet. I have a direct link to UK schools that will give you fast admission, facilitate your visa procedures to make sure you come to UK and attend their school. with these schools, your movement to UK is easy and guaranteed
Re: Study Visa To Scotland by labiyemmy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2007
i studied in Scotland - it depends on the course you want to study

THe best school is the University of Edinburgh - but you'll pay thru your nose, there are smaller universities - look around on the internet.
Re: Study Visa To Scotland by bilcosbi: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2007
hi labyemi, which sch. in scotland did you study? I'll soon leave for msc in liecester. (precisely De montfort university) how expensive is liecester as a city? Are you in nigeria now?
Re: Study Visa To Scotland by buchio7(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2007
Bros try university of aberdeen which is a very good school not only in the u.k. but in europe too. they dont request for you to pay any advance before you are given the unconditional offer but u will hav to pay advance if u intend to take up there campus accomodation.

again that has nothing to do directly with them giving u an unconditional admission letter.

another school u can try is robert gordon university which is also a pretty good school
Re: Study Visa To Scotland by labiyemmy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2007
@BilCosbi

University of Edinburgh.
Re: Study Visa To Scotland by antis: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2007
@ BUCHI07

pls how can i get the web address of the 2 schools u mentioned? tnx as i await ur quick response

regards
Re: Study Visa To Scotland by buchio7(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2007
www.abdn.ac.uk - university of aberdeen

www.rgu.ac.uk - robert gordon university
Re: Study Visa To Scotland by antis: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2007
Buchi

Tanx a bunch
Re: Study Visa To Scotland by doncnn(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2007
@bilcosbi
im here in lagos[surulere] hw can i get to see u, actually, i hav 2-2, and wud like to go for oil and gas, anyway, i hav jus applied for uni of aberdeen, pls lets talk

(1) (Reply)

Need A Job Ugently As Sales Boy In Abuja(waec) Call 07062169229 / FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 - APPLY NOW / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Graceco Nigeria Limited, 13th August, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.