Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi (19951 Views)

EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Of ₦‎775 Million Linked To Jonah Otunla / Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by AyDudu92(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2022
I say no to corruption..but what right has UK Abi US to seize assets from other countries?
Someone should please let me know��
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Onewazobia(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2022
NdakoIb:
Inside lyf in Nigeria:
1. Igbo = I too know
2. Yoruba = padi padi, chop I chop
3. Hausa = corruption Master

If u qoute me, d@ one na for your pocket

Thank you for been truthful, no part of the country is better than the other

1 Like

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2022
cheesy

Omo na to carry Those MX cartel gangs enter NG make dem find you and after we collect the money

We go give the needy %15 of the whole money after I don comot my cartel fees then we share again (60/40) as per say I no be like you

grin grin

Antoeni:
If you and I are walking on the streets and we find $73 million, what will you do with your share of $3 million?

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by abokikhalifa: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Imagine what one family is taking Nd graduate don't have hope. Do you know what this amount of money can do for Nigerians? This money can develope like 3 States in Nigeria. Satan dey learn work for were Nigerians dey, I swear.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by toprealman: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:
If you and I are walking on the streets and we find $73 million, what will you do with your share of $3 million?
Use it to fasttrack your extradition to Russia.

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Iceberg3: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

You guys are so unintelligent. All you know is to open you dull mouth to spew insults and asinine garbage.

The Yorubas you try to insult do not talk lousily, as you lot do, to then create enemies for themselves needlessly. quit hitting.....

Look below at action that shows we know what is going on in Nigeria and have our own workable plans for how to escape it to take ....your dull afonja head on the wall... better and more independent control of our destinies.

Unlike you lemmings killing yourselves like chickens, insulting others non-stop and insincerely shouting ...I'm not igbo....grin secession 24/7 when majority of your people are living outside your region with their wealth directly dependent on interaction with other Nigerians. Mumu.

We dont have anyone's time and are not interested in permanent enmity with others or self-immolation induced by "they hate us" paranoia.

We are only interested in rapid, continuous and sustainable development of the SW.

https://punchng.com/swest-govs-propose-six-regions-demand-lg-autonomy-resource-control/

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by wallrichy: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2022
You are so funny with your statement. You made it look as if the American deliberately inspired the family of thieves call Bagudu of Kebbi to steal the money and deposit it in US. Remember this stealing was done within 1992 to 1998 just before Abacha died. The money was part of Abacha loot and used Bagudu Thieving family of Kebbi as a conduit pipe for the laundry of the money. Laundry mean to clean the money and turn it to legit. That's why the invested the money in US and UK to make it a neat transaction. US and UK are even the country disclosing the facts to the world and not Nigeria or your Buhari. Nigeria Buhari has already accepted to take a share and give the Bagudu Thieving family some shares from the stolen money. The Buhari government as a partner in stealing and corruption also has quickly agreed and even sent a request to the US and UK to unfreeze the stolen money so that Bagudu Thieving family and Buhari stupid government and accomplice in stealing can both have their shares. Buhari is a devil just like Baguda Family, the governor and that Ibrahim Baguda the senior brother of the kebbi state governor. Imagine, thieves fighting vigorously to take the custody of the money they helped Abacha to steal.

Jagunlabiodua:
The United States and the United kingdom are party to the looting of Nigeria. Why has the USA not reurned the Nigerian dollars, why did they accept the money initially, who were the Americans that facilitated the looting in the banks or the US has no financial unit to track deposits from Africa.

EFCC should get the bank staffs and those Americans responsible and ask them to be extradicted to Nigeria for Jail term just as it's been done to Husppuppy, Invictus and the rest who have not stolen half of what the Americans are looting from Nigeria.

Justice must be equally served

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by prophetfire: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Damidave1124:
Nigeria my country shocked

Don't even know what to say anymore
. And Buhari wanted to hand him back 100m out of the 150? And FG will take only 50m?
Ahhh Malami and Buhari are fighting corruption.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by emmykk(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2022
CryptoTeacher:
So, the FG is negotiating with criminals on sharing formula? No Netflix will do this movie better.

And EFFC will be chasing yahoo boys for $2000
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Brushstrokes20: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!.... The shithole has been looted blind by these self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided
.... Yet, some lifeless scum is fighting phantom corruption!
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by emmykk(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2022
SweetJoystick:
This is just to say if we don't get Kyari, we will sieze this money...indirect threat

This may have been the reason the idiot want to present kyari

2 Likes

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by GardenOfGod(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2022
Now this news hopefully is not western propaganda as our Putin friends would make us believe. Nonsense!

Maxymilliano:

US authorities in return opposed plans by the Nigerian government to give $100 million from loots recovered from Abacha to Bagudu.

DoJ said Bagudu was involved in corruption with the late Abacha who Transparency International (TI) said may have looted as much as $5 billion during his 1993-98 rule in Nigeria.

It accused the Nigerian government of hindering U.S. efforts to recover allegedly laundered money it said was traced to Bagudu

https://guardian.ng/news/united-states-proceed-with-case-to-seize-150m-linked-to-atiku-bagudu/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&Echobox=1646764004
Buhari and APC fighting corruption from Nigeria to UK ad US.
Buhari trying very hard to block the US from fighting corruption for him.

Nigeria is lost in corruption!
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by mybiz234: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. You people and whataboutism. Even indulging your mischief, was any money you say was seized from Tinubu the cash of Nigeria?

Meanwhile the discussion here is about money Abacha stashed abroad after looting Nigeria.

Perhaps best to shut up rather than rush to post silly rebuttals, however senseless and irrelevant, you assume will counter those you view as enemies.

Abacha is corrupt.

Tinubu is a confirmed drug dealer.

Both are corrupt.

You are submitting the desitny of your children to a morally corrupt drug dealer. Are you sure your generation will not curse your memory for that?
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2022
Nigeria is a sovereign nation just like Ukraine is. It should also decide to do what she wants. If stealing is not corruption here it doesn't affect US and UK.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Rahkman: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:
put it In untraceable accounts after with my other 70 million after we done with ur funeral cheesy
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by SKINDOGGY: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:
whats your grave size?
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by hollywater: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2022
VOTE APC IN 2023 AND SUFFER MORE 8 YEARS.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Bridget95(f): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2022
These people have rendered the masses useless. The have finished our common matrimony.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Indispensable85(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2022
This is one of the criminals controlling the former interim chairman of the APC.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by snoopz: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Useless govt, imagine they even want to give US 100m to settle the case
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Alexaonfleek: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Later some people will open mouth and say there's no money in Nigeria
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Schprobs: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Onewazobia(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2022
ityP:
All Tinubu urchins and idiotic Buharists have left this thread. E no go ever better for who vote Buhari and who wan continue the idiot's legacy

Our problem is beyond Buhari when it comes to corruption, it's a systematic failure inherent in an average Nigerian blood be it from the south or north. You are neither exempted from this menace, the only difference is that there is level to this evil which is often dependent on opportunity, not sure you'll not do worst if given such previlages.
Larger percentage of students coming out of secondary schools for some decades now got their result (waec, neco, napted,) through fraud, some parents prefer to pay/bribe headmaster's/headmistress/principles to promote their wards rather than teaching the young child integrity and sincerity. Quite number of individuals who condemned this act here have contribute in one way or the other to the current decay we are experiencing.
Friends, if this country will be better its by our individual resolution to do what is right and preaching same to all around us though, it comes with great price but it worth it.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Onewazobia(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Blake755:
Africans keep developing order people country why there own is shithoe undecided

Schprobs:

And people are dying of hunger everyday
Blackman are not humans
ityP:
All Tinubu urchins and idiotic Buharists have left this thread. E no go ever better for who vote Buhari and who wan continue the idiot's legacy

Our problem is beyond Buhari when it comes to corruption, it's a systematic failure inherent in an average Nigerian blood be it from the south or north. You are neither exempted from this menace, the only difference is that there is level to this evil which is often dependent on opportunity, not sure you'll not do worst if given such previlages.
Larger percentage of students coming out of secondary schools for some decades now got their result (waec, neco, napted,) through fraud, some parents prefer to pay/bribe headmaster's/headmistress/principles to promote their wards rather than teaching the young child integrity and sincerity. Quite number of individuals who condemned this act here have contribute in one way or the other to the current decay we are experiencing.
Friends, if this country will be better its by our individual resolution to do what is right and preaching same to all around us though, it comes with great price but it worth it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Yankee101: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shame. And he became governor
Tunubu was a drug trafficker. Governor
Omo-Agege US case. Senator
Gbajabiamila duped US law clients. Speaker
Kashamu drug trafficker. Senator
Lamido Sanusi instigates beheading. CBN/Emir
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by executive12: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Useless country. This is a confirmed thief and yet he is a Governor instead of a prison inmate. And Buhari is helping to protect him. Very useless country.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by ityP(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Onewazobia:

All this one you dey talk na scam oga. Buhari and his urchins that was shouting corruption in GEJ's tenure, you no talk abi
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by ityP(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

You guys are so unintelligent. All you know is to open you dull mouth to spew insults and asinine garbage.

The Yorubas you try to insult do not talk lousily, as you lot do, to then create enemies for themselves needlessly.

Look below at action that shows we know what is going on in Nigeria and have our own workable plans for how to escape it to take better and more independent control of our destinies.

Unlike you lemmings killing yourselves like chickens, insulting others non-stop and insincerely shouting secession 24/7 when majority of your people are living outside your region with their wealth directly dependent on interaction with other Nigerians. Mumu.

We dont have anyone's time and are not interested in permanent enmity with others or self-immolation induced by "they hate us" paranoia.

We are only interested in rapid, continuous and sustainable development of the SW.

https://punchng.com/swest-govs-propose-six-regions-demand-lg-autonomy-resource-control/

Lmao. Just look at this rubbish you wrote. Dude was simply telling you that what you said during GEJ'S tenure, why aren't you saying same now? But as usual, you start motivational talk. You see say e no fit EVER better for una? Mind you, I no be Igbo and I'm totally against IPOB. Unlike you, I will not castigate A and leave B because of selfish interests
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by ityP(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iceberg3:
You see,nobody knows about him... everyday coneheads and all mufutaus kabirus mufutaus mumunis tajudeen isiaka fatais,it's all about the Igbos...they know Diezani Allison Madueke and Stella Oduah and PEJ and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala very well. They even tried to bring Ndidi Onyuike,former MD,NSE down with false accusations. They tried same with Arunma Otteh.
But they are mute over Rilwanu Lukeman,a former petroleum minister who owns an oil well!
The Bala hadiza that Amaechi exposed and was removed from her NPA MD position,they are mute over her. Abba kyari own nko,they are mute. They are mute over ganduje. Now this one again,do they even know him?!
Useful idiots as ffk will say grin
God bless you richly jare ityP,you also know them grin

Don't mind these hypocritical idiots

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Just look at this rubbish you wrote. Dude was simply telling you that what you said during GEJ'S tenure, why aren't you saying same now? But as usual, you start motivational talk. You see say e no fit EVER better for una? Mind you, I no be Igbo and I'm totally against IPOB. Unlike you, I will not castigate A and leave B because of selfish interests

Go and 'chase' some Mkpurumiri my friend. Now, gerrout from hia !!!! Scram!!!
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by chaloskyx: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
una leaders no dey learn just like putin once you get on the bad side of the west they would sanction and hold all your corrupt money. if una like keep looting and stashing it overseas buying the fanciest properties you are only looting for them not yourselves.
Re: US To Proceed With Case To Seize $150 Million Linked To Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi by Onewazobia(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
ityP:

All this one you dey talk na scam oga. Buhari and his urchins that was shouting corruption in GEJ's tenure, you no talk abi

Same set of people, just recycling. Known is in any way better than the other, when it comes to issue of corruption. The only difference I see is that under PDP there was more money in circulation but in terms of will to eradicate Nigeria of corruption known of them put in genuine fight. Well its left for you to believe or not I'm neither for PDP nor APC. I only hope that some day we'll get it right as individual and as a nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval / Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra / OSHIOMHOLE: FG Must Not Submit To Blackmail Of Niger Delta Avengers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.