Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Please Suggest Any Online Payment System Fr Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Suggest Any Online Payment System Fr Me (362 Views)

What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest Any Online Payment System Fr Me by namiji2598: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2022
This week have been a hell for me seriously, its a long story sha but mbok back to the topic
I have never used any online payment system before but this time around its the only option for me

At first I wanted to use PayPal, then I realized PayPal don't have naira currency, meaning there will be a need to convert currency after the transaction, please apart from PayPal which platform can I use that can transfer money to someone using my ATM details, please I need the one that can transfer a huge some of money at once

Please I need input
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Payment System Fr Me by Ruke1989: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2022
If you need a programmer to do it call me 234.902.88.13.02.9
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Payment System Fr Me by Ruke1989: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2022
I just read your previous post, you should call me on the number above let's discuss your best options. A better understanding of what you are trying to do will help. Since you appear to need it for one-off transfer from your previous post, then the country you are receiving payment from would matter in determining charges and best option
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Payment System Fr Me by namiji2598: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Ruke1989:
I just read your previous post, you should call me on the number above let's discuss your best options. A better understanding of what you are trying to do will help. Since you appear to need it for one-off transfer from your previous post, then the country you are receiving payment from would matter in determining charges and best option
Which country are you and which state?
I can reward you perfectly well if you can just teach me how to do it or come over to my place which I believed will be far
If you can really do it, teach me on WhatsApp, after everything I will reward you, am currently checking them online sha but like I said this week is full of stress, so if you can show me the way out; the app or platform and how its used
Re: Please Suggest Any Online Payment System Fr Me by Ruke1989: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
namiji2598:

Which country are you and which state?
I can reward you perfectly well if you can just teach me how to do it or come over to my place which I believed will be far
If you can really do it, teach me on WhatsApp, after everything I will reward you, am currently checking them online sha but like I said this week is full of stress, so if you can show me the way out; the app or platform and how its used
call me 09.02.88.13.02.9

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Married Men And Erectile Dysfunction. (photos) / How Widows Mite Foundation Is Improving The Lives Of African Communities / Can Stammering Be Overcomed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.