Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (26591 Views)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by oloyeagbaakin(m): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
The naming ceremony of my baby girl is tomorrow, I want her to be strong and upright suggest a name for me

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by xedyl(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
GBEMISOLA
OYINDAMOLA

5 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by grad2012(f): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
congrats dear, I pray she becomes great in life may God Almighty be with her.

Folashade is okay.

Pls don't forget to send party jollof rice and chicken.

13 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by ghettochild4u(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fokoshere

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Stonecold. That name is an anti bully name. You will thank me latter.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyinkansinuola, oluwasindarasimi

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by nurex01(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Omokorede, Adebola

Muslim name?

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by nurex01(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Fokoshere

Smiles

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oluwanifemi...I so much love the name.The bearers are always so cute.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by nifemi25(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Instead of you to give us location of the naming. You are telling us to suggest a name for you.... I will suggest a good name for you if only you assure us jollof rice is going to be available

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Boxer007(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
oloyeagbaakin:
The naming ceremony of my baby girl is tomorrow, I want her to be strong and upright suggest a name for me

Gayolas
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Offpoint1: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yoruba: Olamiposi
Hausa: Godiya
Igbo: Amarachi
Efik: Ima-obong or uyai-obong
English: Anne or Bree..

if you're not satisfy with either of the above, you name her "INCONCLUSIVE"

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by ShinqRambq: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Op have been drinking the Last dreg of palmwine wink ,congrats!! grin name your child a very realistic name Like Abiku-Born to die,as Every man is born to die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by ShinqRambq: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Offpoint1:
Yoruba: HOlla mi PUSSY wink Hausa: God iya(GOD MAMA) Igbo: AmaLa chi Efik: Ima-obong or uyai-obong English: Anne or Bree
cool
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
OP, I don't have any suggestions but you can look through the names on this list and choose for yourself. Happy baby naming!

https://www.nairaland.com/1506134/lists-yoruba-names-english-meaning

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin why are you disturbing us naaa wink go and name your baby and stop disturbing us nairalanders

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by RipMorosini: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
What of Judas

7 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by finalboss(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
wetdick:
smh, can you name your own child stonecold ?. lmao

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
we don't know whether it is one future pocohantas or useless pole stripper that you gave birth to and you are here disturbing our peace about naming

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
wetdick:
anti bully indeed
Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by deewhydoski(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by IjebuWarrior: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
I suggest "Lalasticlala" grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
finalboss:
smh, can you name your own child stonecold ?. lmao

lol, so you took the name so seriously, relax, i was just trolling

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Konishebemo
Shekpeteri
Kosewe
Kosegbo
Ayelala
Pari-obe
Yemoja
Iyangbali.
Thank me later. Enough manifestation about to happen in that child's life. These names were carefully thought out. Don't pass these names by.

9 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
And you shall name her 'Ilamina'

Her life will never remain the same. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by VirginFinder: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Adunni, Asake, Anike, Abike, Aduke etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Kreamie(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
This made front page?

Wow. Just when I thought normalcy had returned

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by LesbianBoy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Atutupoyoyo

Na joke o grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by Areaboy2(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Delphine

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by oluwasegun007(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Let see her picture, that would give us a clue.

But my spirit tells me ewaoluwa or ewatomi.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow by ignis: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Did we suggest sex position for you when you were receiving akamu in the other room?

This is nine months after, and you still haven't gotten a name.

Name her Virginia.

Regards

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Demands N500 Before Sex, Man Tells Court / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.