Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Strongest Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Strongest Man (1217 Views)

Michael Chukwuma: The Strongest Teeth In Africa [video] / Strongest Teeth In Africa / 'world's Strongest Boy' Breaks New Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Strongest Man by feelgood(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2011
A local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man around that they offered a $1,000 bet for anyone to prove them wrong. The bartender would squeeze a lemon until all the juice ran into a glass and hand the lemon to a patron. Anyone who could squeeze one more drop of juice from the lemon would win the money.
Many people tried to win the bet over time (weightlifters, longshoremen, etc.), but nobody could do it.
One day, a scrawny man wearing thick glasses and a polyester suit came in and said in a tiny, squeaky voice, "I'd like to try the bet."
After the laughter died down, the bartender said, "Okay," grabbed a lemon, and squeezed away. Then he handed the wrinkled remains of the rind to the little man. The crowd's laughter turned to total silence as the man clenched his fist around the lemon and six drops fell into the glass.
As the crowd cheered, the bartender paid the $1,000, and asked the little man, "What do you do for a living? Are you a lumberjack, a weightlifter, or what?"
The man replied, "I work for the IRS."
Re: The Strongest Man by olawalebabs(m): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2011
You know why people no comment for your joke, we no sabi wetin IRS mean.
Re: The Strongest Man by feelgood(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2011
olawalebab:

You know why people no comment for your joke, we no sabi wetin IRS mean.

Internal revenue service
Re: The Strongest Man by bright007(f): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2011
shey IRS mean internal revenue service or wat!all d same,where is d joke?
Re: The Strongest Man by olawalebabs(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2011
even at that i can't see any joke in it. wait *checking letters by letters*, still cant find any
Re: The Strongest Man by chuckdee4(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2011
I know the IRS are like the tax guys in the US but i still don't get the joke
Re: The Strongest Man by Onyeasi(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2011
@ feelgood.
Is this meant to be a joke or drama.
Seriously Man, you are from another different planet entirely.
Re: The Strongest Man by donjon: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2011
@feelgood,
nice!
Re: The Strongest Man by olawalebabs(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2011
Na so i don look tire for the joke but i see none
Re: The Strongest Man by feelgood(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2011
olawalebab:

Na so i don look tire for the joke but i see none
chuckdee4:

I know the IRS are like the tax guys in the US but i still don't get the joke

Then look no more. Just move on. It's not every joke you must get, wink wink

Onyeasi:

@ feelgood.
Is this meant to be a joke or drama.
Seriously Man, you are from another different planet entirely.
grin grin

bright007:

shey IRS mean internal revenue service or wat!all d same,where is d joke?
Hidden smiley smiley

donjon:

@feelgood,
nice!
cool cool cool

My guys - we can't all understand every joke. Our understanding is usually determined by our location, exposure, etc. If I begin to explain my jokes, then the punchline will be off. Cheers
Re: The Strongest Man by lysaa(f): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
So whats the point of giving a joke when u don't get laughs as the reward? Think of it this way without taking any offence, no one enjoys giving a minimum wage to a maximum loser. I get the joke but this is ur call.
Re: The Strongest Man by 9dynasty(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2011
what the joke was simply about was that no matter how tough you are an irs guy would squeeze some cash outta you. . .nice joke poster
Re: The Strongest Man by feelgood(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2011
lysaa:

So whats the point of giving a joke when u don't get laughs as the reward? Think of it this way without taking any offence, no one enjoys giving a minimum wage to a maximum loser. I get the joke but this is your call.

No offence taken good lady; If donjon and 9dynasty (plus some readers who don't comment) get it, that is reward enough for me. ALL jokes cannot cater to EVERY audience. C'est la vie.
Re: The Strongest Man by realsammie(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
it's not funny, go find something doing
Re: The Strongest Man by olawalebabs(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
feelgood:

No offence taken good lady; If donjon and 9dynasty (plus some readers who don't comment) get it, that is reward enough for me. ALL jokes cannot cater to EVERY audience. C'est la vie.

That is not an exuce for posting dry jokes
Re: The Strongest Man by bright007(f): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2011
@poster:ŵĥŷ are u dancing when dere is no music?your post has simply revealed dat u are joke-dry!
Mstcheeeewwww
Re: The Strongest Man by lysaa(f): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2011
Lol.
Re: The Strongest Man by yinkalink(f): 5:38am On Jul 05, 2011
Nice, real nice
Re: The Strongest Man by busybody20: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
na wa o pple laff 2 anything dese days undecided

**yawns**

(1) (Reply)

Computers Masculine Or Feminine / Nigerian Mentality / Wonders!wonders!!wonders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.