Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document (28548 Views)

Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / Sections Of The CBN Revised Guide (photos)...+the Full 76 Page Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:
have you been to Oshogbo before?

I was in Oshogbo about 17years ago. Omo, i fell in love with the place. Constant electricity, clean tarred road no noise and Lagos pollution.
I will rather live in my village and farm than live in Lagos. I despise the place.
I hate the crowd and noise with the filth!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Dearlord(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
OP, u were never ready for a job.
How could you forget to do all the necessary things at home before heading for interview and more also you never made enquiry before taking an action.
So, tell me if that's how you will run a firm if employed?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Artbydris(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:
I swear osun is better than Lagos in everything

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Cheap and neat houses

4. Good roads

5. Cheap Transport fare

Correct me if am wrong in any area

I Know that 250k will get me a decent house over there, but my market no go sell for oshogbo bro

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by badboyTee(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Artbydris:

Bros, my market no go sell for oshogbo.
if it about sales it not that moving it depends on location in Oshogbo .

But I didn't mention sales in my list bro this shows that you are not opossing any of what I listed!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by olisaEze(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Welcome to Lagos, Oga from the shine shine state. It is not called the city of hustlers for nothing. Everyone is inna hurry to blow, both traders & customers!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by internet: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please pharmacist in the house, which drug can I take to stop migraine?
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by miraculousGod(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lagos cost of living is high, that's one of the reasons why crime rate is high too

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by AngelicBeing: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Artbydris(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:
if it about sales it not that moving it depends on location in Oshogbo .

But I didn't mention sales in my list bro this shows that you are not opossing any of what I listed!

Lol. You're right.
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by badboyTee(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Skyview01:

I was in Oshogbo about 17years. Omo, i fell in love with the place. Constant electricity, clean tarred road no noise and Lagos pollution.
I will rather live in my village and farm than live in Lagos. I despise the place.
am telling you bro no dirty looking agbero shouting up and down you can walk late sometimes without fear of cultist or area boys Oshogbo is very peaceful.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by pocohantas(f): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Depends on where you printed it. Since you say it was an interview, I guess it happened somewhere in VI or the likes. Corporate areas like that would have few business centers, so monopoly is a thing, coupled with your desperation to get it done- like you would see in business centers close to embassies or Immigration office.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by oilmane(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://i./3OJxU.gif[/img]

Wetin be the perfect crime so? The dance way he dance abi wetin?
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by badboyTee(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Artbydris:

Lol. You're right.
what are you selling?
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Artbydris(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:
what are you selling?

I'm an artist.
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by OBALOLA55(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Cheap and neat houses

4. Good roads

5. Cheap Transport fare

FOOD TOO

1 Like

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by OBALOLA55(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
oilmane:

Wetin be the perfect crime so? The dance way he dance abi wetin?
YOU SOUND LIKE TINUBU APOSTLE undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by badboyTee(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Artbydris:

I'm an artist.
okay that nice
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by badboyTee(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
FOOD TOO
but now the price of food here DON dey tally with Lagos own
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by armadeo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Na so my friend paid 500 naira per copy outside Canada embassy grin

That side na die.

After my first experience at Walter Carrington, I never ever forgot to print any documents required even the unrequired ones join.

Pack passports with different sizes join body.

The bills they give for services there you would think the visa na sure banker.

Loool.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by azpekuliar: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:
You want to shine your shoe for N50? undecided

You know how much shoe polish cost now?

So, when you dey hear "Your shoe shine" you think say na moi moi

I still did it for N50 this morning in Victoria Island.
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by armadeo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
daroz:
I paid 6000 naira to print the 3 pages of my Passenger Locator Form at the MM international Airport, lagos just last week ( 2000 naira per page for coloured printing) . This is after I prepared it else where with 4000 naira.
Although I was later told by a friend that with just 4,000 I can fully prepare and print it at the airport there.

Guy, location matters a lot .

You can show them the soft copy on your phone. Who asks for print out again these days. Unless it's a new trend.

Why did you have to pay to prepare the form?. Its free and easy to do online.

Omo, dem dey gbas gbos una sha.
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by kayperry: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Cheap and neat houses

4. Good roads

5. Cheap Transport fare

you are right no doubt for, but you are forgetting even as a resident in osun you need employment(earnings) to enjoy most of those facilities, the question you need to answer is what are the job opportunities likes in osun and why is OP in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Ifakiland(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
KOPArespect:
I am Osogbo base but went to Lagos yesterday for an interview, i didnt print a copy of my CV so i decided to branch a business center to do so. the good thing is that the shop was open even as early as 7 a.m compared to Osogbo people that wont open shop until 10 a.m and even 12 pm sometimes.

I entered into the shop and met a lady who asked me to transfer my file to the company mail which i did... grrrrrr document came out and i open my wallet with dignity and gave the lady 1000 expecting change of 850... but to my surprise, she gave me #400, at first, i didnt say anything thinking maybe she is still trying to find the rest of the change.

Then this lady sat down and continue with another customer document, i then said "excuse me, my change is not complete" i was moved to tears when she told me its #200 per page. i couldnt say anything as i have to respect my suit and tie and package my self out of the Cafe.

i went out of the shop and noticed my shoe is dusty and i need to shine it which normally cost #50, i saw one aboki by the road side, I pulled out my shoe and put on the slippers he offered me. just as he was dusting the shoe, my spirit just told me to ask for the price and to my surprise, he said #100... i didn't know when i screemed "for shinning shoe?" oga dont worry, gimme my shoe back... nah so i take commot for his front and use my hand take dust am
Printing na highest 100, and na if them on gen....won ti gbe e mora
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by OBALOLA55(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:
but now the price of food here DON dey tally with Lagos own
OK THE LAST TIME I GO MALEE SIDE FOR IPETU, I NOR FIT FINISH 200 NAIRA AMALA WEY ME AND MY MATERNAL COUSIN GO SHOP FOR ALHAJA AMALA JOINT FOR OSHOGBO. HOPING TO BE THERE SOONEST cool
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by badboyTee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
kayperry:

you are right no doubt for, but you are forgetting even as a resident in osun you need employment(earnings) to enjoy most of those facilities, the question you need to answer is what are the job opportunities likes in osun and why is OP in lagos.
There are jobs in osun too shaar it depends
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by ayenale1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lagos money na Lagos he dey stay...owo eko-eko l'ongbe
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by oilmane(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU SOUND LIKE TINUBU APOSTLE undecided

Bros na question I ask o
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by foleskay(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
But yet igbo boys are building high tower everywhere in Lagos.
How many of such towers have u guys built in ur east? Chest beating developers grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Help2020: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Cheap and neat houses

4. Good roads

5. Cheap Transport fare

I may have to relocate to Osun if the security and power are OK. Pls where would you prefer I relocate to in Osun?
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by badboyTee(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Help2020:

I may have to relocate to Osun if the security and power are OK. Pls where would you prefer I relocate to in Osun?
hmm......do you know anywhere here?
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Reference(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
KOPArespect:
I am Osogbo base but went to Lagos yesterday for an interview, i didnt print a copy of my CV so i decided to branch a business center to do so. the good thing is that the shop was open even as early as 7 a.m compared to Osogbo people that wont open shop until 10 a.m and even 12 pm sometimes.

I entered into the shop and met a lady who asked me to transfer my file to the company mail which i did... grrrrrr document came out and i open my wallet with dignity and gave the lady 1000 expecting change of 850... but to my surprise, she gave me #400, at first, i didnt say anything thinking maybe she is still trying to find the rest of the change.

Then this lady sat down and continue with another customer document, i then said "excuse me, my change is not complete" i was moved to tears when she told me its #200 per page. i couldnt say anything as i have to respect my suit and tie and package my self out of the Cafe.

i went out of the shop and noticed my shoe is dusty and i need to shine it which normally cost #50, i saw one aboki by the road side, I pulled out my shoe and put on the slippers he offered me. just as he was dusting the shoe, my spirit just told me to ask for the price and to my surprise, he said #100... i didn't know when i screemed "for shinning shoe?" oga dont worry, gimme my shoe back... nah so i take commot for his front and use my hand take dust am

Hahahaha.....
Indeed elections do have serious consequences and most keen participants do so because their very lives, welfare, dignity and even sanity depends on it.
Here we still hang onto sentiment.... which of course have grave consequences.
Just a pity that they far outnumber those with a head on their necks with half a brain in it.
Next time they come selling their well packaged oppressors, if you have the means.... do give them a dirty slap for me.... I will be grateful.
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Amuluonyenaego: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
foleskay:

How many of such towers have u guys built in ur east? Chest beating developers grin grin
Asked by one osun skull miner that has lived in osun state all through his life...... Oga travel and see, na u go reject your region by yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother's Salesgirl Is Stealing from Him, Should I Tell Him? / CBN Directs Banks To Pay Customers With ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, ₦10, ₦5 Over-The-Counter / Five Oil Exporters Affected By Currency Devaluation Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.