Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document (28536 Views)

Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / Sections Of The CBN Revised Guide (photos)...+the Full 76 Page Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by seanwilliam(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pelaiye2703:

Stop that thing you're smoking sir. Osun wetin??
apart from good road, the guy is on point , I’ve lived in both states and I can tell you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by komodapson(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Musty112:
It is in lagos I first learn you buy food and then vegetables soup separately and differently.

When I first witnessed this firsthand, I nearly craze. I was like "waaaaat"
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by koyeni(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:
I swear osun is better than Lagos in everything

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Cheap and neat houses

4. Good roads

5. Cheap Transport fare

Correct me if am wrong in any area
No money in Osun
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by obstead200(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
AleAirHub:
Lagos nawa ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

I remember ordering a plate of Chinese spaghetti with pork meat and I was a bill NGN10,950 @Yaba, 5yrs ago... Omo since then I must see your food menu with the price list written with the pen of life, if not na japa things. grin grin grin grin
I will never forget the day I was billed 4500 for a miserable piece of toasted bread and tea at Nnamdi Azikiwe airport abuja. And I ordered 2 plates for my babe and I. I just respect myself unto packaging levels and paid the bill. But the thing pain me die sha

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by BigTableShaker(f): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Cheap and neat houses

4. Good roads

5. Cheap Transport fare

Lagos is better than Osun
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Sergio104(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
KOPArespect:
I am Osogbo base but went to Lagos yesterday for an interview, i didnt print a copy of my CV so i decided to branch a business center to do so. the good thing is that the shop was open even as early as 7 a.m compared to Osogbo people that wont open shop until 10 a.m and even 12 pm sometimes.

I entered into the shop and met a lady who asked me to transfer my file to the company mail which i did... grrrrrr document came out and i open my wallet with dignity and gave the lady 1000 expecting change of 850... but to my surprise, she gave me #400, at first, i didnt say anything thinking maybe she is still trying to find the rest of the change.

Then this lady sat down and continue with another customer document, i then said "excuse me, my change is not complete" i was moved to tears when she told me its #200 per page. i couldnt say anything as i have to respect my suit and tie and package my self out of the Cafe.

i went out of the shop and noticed my shoe is dusty and i need to shine it which normally cost #50, i saw one aboki by the road side, I pulled out my shoe and put on the slippers he offered me. just as he was dusting the shoe, my spirit just told me to ask for the price and to my surprise, he said #100... i didn't know when i screemed "for shinning shoe?" oga dont worry, gimme my shoe back... nah so i take commot for his front and use my hand take dust am

lolzzzzzzz grin.
Op ehhh....... very funny.

mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun.
thank you guys for bringing this thread to front page. relieves so much of too much depression/worry in the country grin
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by BigTableShaker(f): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
apart from good road, the guy is on point , I’ve lived in both states and I can tell you

Where did you lived in Lagos?
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by foleskay(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:

Asked by one osun skull miner that has lived in osun state all through his life...... Oga travel and see, na u go reject your region by yourself.
Ndi developer..go develop ur erosion ravaged,cannibal infested region,so your people could stop trooping here everyday. I guess you're one of d ibos refugees residing in lag. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Advision: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
KOPArespect:
I am Osogbo base but went to Lagos yesterday for an interview, i didnt print a copy of my CV so i decided to branch a business center to do so. the good thing is that the shop was open even as early as 7 a.m compared to Osogbo people that wont open shop until 10 a.m and even 12 pm sometimes.

I entered into the shop and met a lady who asked me to transfer my file to the company mail which i did... grrrrrr document came out and i open my wallet with dignity and gave the lady 1000 expecting change of 850... but to my surprise, she gave me #400, at first, i didnt say anything thinking maybe she is still trying to find the rest of the change.

Then this lady sat down and continue with another customer document, i then said "excuse me, my change is not complete" i was moved to tears when she told me its #200 per page. i couldnt say anything as i have to respect my suit and tie and package my self out of the Cafe.

i went out of the shop and noticed my shoe is dusty and i need to shine it which normally cost #50, i saw one aboki by the road side, I pulled out my shoe and put on the slippers he offered me. just as he was dusting the shoe, my spirit just told me to ask for the price and to my surprise, he said #100... i didn't know when i screemed "for shinning shoe?" oga dont worry, gimme my shoe back... nah so i take commot for his front and use my hand take dust am

Its both ways bro.

How many jobs in osogbo can pay entry level 200-300k net? You are poised to make more in Lagos
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by promisedeco(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Does the Printer have A.C ??
Baba why

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Rexymania(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes it is 200 naira
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Iceberg3: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheSameGuy:
It depends on where you are.

Not generally Lagos and it's not as well generally cheap in Osun.

It depends on the area you are
Village champion grin
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by kunleiky(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Cheap and neat houses

4. Good roads

5. Cheap Transport fare

You're right bro.

Take anything you like, it will be paid for.
Your head get oil!
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Yankee101: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
And lower average income abi

badboyTee:
I
swear osun is better than Lagos in everything

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Cheap and neat houses

4. Good roads

5. Cheap Transport fare

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Pootle: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
josite:
I printed 3 pages fur 150 naira this morning on broad St Lagos next to first bank

them know say em jus com Lagos
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Englishisamust: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://i./3OJxU.gif[/img]

Your memes fit kill person with laugh grin grin
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
iamyemiakins:
O ti m'èkó niyen grin

Stares Thiefnubucally
Hahahahhahah please
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Hassanmaye(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
iamyemiakins:
O ti m'èkó niyen grin

Stares Thiefnubucally
I can't believe you are a Yoruba guy
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by kdfinest(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
KOPArespect:

while the same aboki shine shoes here in Kano for #30 only, I was also surprised when I gave my shoes for shinning and gave him #100 in order to know the price ( I no wan form jjc) the guy gave me #70 change.
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by horgarzer(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Cheap and neat houses

4. Good roads

5. Cheap Transport fare

Except for joblessness
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Lightened: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hahahahhaha
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by tiswell(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Cheap and neat houses

4. Good roads

5. Cheap Transport fare

...but for skill mining

I choose lasgidi
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ask for price of everything this days.
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Kingpele(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by AleAirHub(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comrade I feel your pain wink wink . Same almost happen to me Nnamdi Azikiwe airport too. I was supposed to board by 7am to PHC but Aero Contractors delayed my flight for almost three hours without any genuine reasons.

Na so I waka enter those restaurant dey form and come ask the attendant a plate of fried rice and chicken with moi moi with bottle of coke when I hear the billing na so I form call and japa comot grin grin but I later go back buy just coke n meat pie grin grin grin grin
Omo e good to ask for price before you order for food oooo
piece
obstead200:
I will never forget the day I was billed 4500 for a miserable piece of toasted bread and tea at Nnamdi Azikiwe airport abuja. And I ordered 2 plates for my babe and I. I just respect myself unto packaging levels and paid the bill. But the thing pain me die sha
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Empressabbie(f): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pelaiye2703:

Stop that thing you're smoking sir. Osun wetin??
Do you live in Osun? He's absolutely right, Osun is far better especially when it comes to electricity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by ImDStar: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin this your meme always crack me up seriously..

Lolzzzz

NwaNimo1:
[img]https://i./3OJxU.gif[/img]
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Billingslord: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
But yet igbo boys are busy building high tower everywhere in Lagos.
tell me one tower owned by ibo except nestoil tower
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by Help2020: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:
hmm......do you know anywhere here?
No,I've never been there. But I need stable electricity when I comeback to Nigeria. I was thinking of going to Abuja,but still like the security is also bad.
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by dododawa1: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
badboyTee:

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Cheap and neat houses

4. Good roads

5. Cheap Transport fare

oga skull mining is big to all you listed here.
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by stagger: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
So you expect a cafe that is buying black market fuel at N400 per litre to do printing at N50 per page? Did you give them money to start business?
Re: Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document by MNDY(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
MrMcJay:
Depends on where he printed the docs.
I've printed a single page document inside MM2 International Airport for 1k per page. I've also printed in Yabatech for 20 Naira per page.

Oh my God!
1k per page?
Coloured or black & white?
Even if na coloured sef!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother's Salesgirl Is Stealing from Him, Should I Tell Him? / CBN Directs Banks To Pay Customers With ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, ₦10, ₦5 Over-The-Counter / 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.