Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup (31101 Views)

Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Has Hotel Room With Perfect Pitch View (Photos) / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by tiswell(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Padipadi:
logically Putin is wrong.
Logically, you are just his sympathiser.
Logically human lives matters.
War should be the last option for Putin's issue with Ukraine
those are mere symbolic logic,laden with emotional attachments.

That's how Africa was colonized
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by obinna58(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
I'm disappointed in FIFA for taking sides
Both Russia and Ukraine should be suspended not banning
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Bellerophon: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
tiswell:
I see where your sentiment lies,the west and their committee of double-standard NATO won't see what hit them this time.

Russia burst their secret agenda in Ukraine as they run biological programme.

Russia is the conveyor of the new world order.

we move!

The new world order made of how many countries that readily align with Russian ideologies? You mean a criminal band of destitute rogue states that includes such infamous states like Iran, Somalia, Syria, China, Belarus, Venezuela, Cuba, lol now I am running out of numbers of failed states! You are as dumb as they come! Lol is this the new world order you speak about? Oh I forgot to add your beloved Myanmar! Mumu, Russia’s only leverage is her military! The world has moved past times of military strength and might reason you can even mention or discuss China in world events, economic power is the ultimate form of power and all the countries in your new world order combined are not as prosperous as US AND JUST A HANDFUL WESTERN ECONOMY!

If you went to school you either failed woefully or now is the time to realize you deserve a refund of your tuition!

1 Like

Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Padipadi: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
tiswell:
those are mere symbolic logic,laden with emotional attachments.

That's how Africa was colonized
but you are using African logic. The barbaric one. You are justifying the death of innocents in Ukraine
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by victorazy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
simplesearch:

You want Russia to participate while leaving out Ukraine in ruin with no player to represent them: and if they do, how do you expect a player who have lost brothers, sisters, father and relatives to be psychologically prepared for a rigorous tournament such as world cup?

Is called WAR
Nigeria committed war crime again Biafra yet Igbo's are the majority in sports making Nigeria proud all over the world.
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Powersurge: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
This is tyranny at its peak

I don't understand?
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by MYHUBBY: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
The consequence of this sanctioned and banning up and down is going to be a big blow for Ukraine except maybe those allies that associate with Russia will also face that sanction

Imagine Russia turning to other countries of their allies to still get what the western And NATO are sanctioning them on?

You will only leave Russia to have no more worries to release more deadly invasion to Ukraine.

NATO, USA and EU were suppose to exhaust all diplomatic means before coming up with these sanctioning because they instigate this avoidable war in the first place
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by themanderon: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Instigate u say, but who's killing Ukrainians rn? Who's driving people outta their homes? Who's rendering kids fatherless? So if someone insults u, in return u pick up a gun and start killing his family .... instigate indeed

Those ones are unintended consequences of war. Sadly the innocent will be caught up in the whole fiasco but you need to read up how we got to this point. The Russians did not just wake up and invade Ukraine they were pushed to the wall and they reacted. The west pretending to love Ukraine wants Ukraine to join Nato so they can have an excuse to set up their bases close to the Russian boarder a position that Russia has vehemently opposed. Before the USSR was dissolved it was agreed that Nato which was formed as an alliance to counter the growing strength of the Soviets will also be dissolved. But knowing the west for what they are they refused to disband Nato but instead they continued to expand till they started inching closer to Russia. Ukraine is actually the last straw that broke the camels back hence the present ugly scenario we are witnessing today.
Don't always listen to the propaganda machines (CNN BBC and all those western media). They will never tell you the whole truth. Its on record that even some American politicians past and present criticized their governments for angering the Russians and inching closer to them.
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by MYHUBBY: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
victorazy:

Is called WAR
Nigeria committed war crime again Biafra yet Igbo's are the majority in sports making Nigeria proud all over the world.

you Igbo are just unreasonable element, always making useless comparative analysis

how is Ukraine vs Russia the same with Nigeria and Igbo civil war caused by Ojukwu ignorance?

so Gowon should have just been watching Ojukwu invade ore and enter Dodan barrack before he will act?

you igbo instigated that civil war with your biased coup, insincerity of prosecution, cunning of unitary govt among others useless things, the generation of Northern head of state will not even follow you to any aburi not to talk of having any agreement

you destroy Nigeria democracy with your igbo coup and still have mouth to be claiming victims? go and ask your dad what instigate the civil war and why Gowon take the war down to East, if Gowon didn't, Lagos and other Nigeria would have been invaded

read your history and stop sounding dumb
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by MYHUBBY: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
victorazy:

Is called WAR

you Igbo are just unreasonable element, always making useless comparative analysis

how is Ukraine vs Russia the same with Nigeria and Igbo civil war caused by Ojukwu ignorance?

so Gowon should have just been watching Ojukwu invade ore and enter Dodan barrack before he will act?

you igbo instigated that civil war with your biased coup, insincerity of prosecution, cunning of unitary govt among others useless things, the generation of Northern head of state will not even follow you to any aburi not to talk of having any agreement

you destroy Nigeria democracy with your igbo coup and still have mouth to be claiming victims? go and ask your dad what instigate the civil war and why Gowon take the war down to East, if Gowon didn't, Lagos and other Nigeria would have been invaded

read your history and stop sounding Dumb
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by goodheart01: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Putin dey watch ball? Niggar obviously doesn't give a flying fvck about this!

But his citizens watch and enjoy football. So you’re invariably saying he’s a tyrant who doesn’t give a flying Bleep about his people’s feelings
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by goodheart01: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
tiswell:
I stand with Russia and Russians

Puttin is doing what is right

I believe the day Ghana or Cameroon May invade Nigeria u will also say it’s right. And may your people be the first to be bombarded
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by manchester1: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Russian team should be replaced with Ukrainian team grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by WHITELIGHTER: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
themanderon:

Those ones are unintended consequences of war. Sadly the innocent will be caught up in the whole fiasco but you need to read up how we got to this point. The Russians did not just wake up and invade Ukraine they were pushed to the wall and they reacted. The west pretending to love Ukraine wants Ukraine to join Nato so they can have an excuse to set up their bases close to the Russian boarder a position that Russia has vehemently opposed. Before the USSR was dissolved it was agreed that Nato which was formed as an alliance to counter the growing strength of the Soviets will also be dissolved. But knowing the west for what they are they refused to disband Nato but instead they continued to expand till they started inching closer to Russia. Ukraine is actually the last straw that broke the camels back hence the present ugly scenario we are witnessing today.
Don't always listen to the propaganda machines (CNN BBC and all those western media). They will never tell you the whole truth. Its on record that even some American politicians past and present criticized their governments for angering the Russians and inching closer to them.

You are just blabbing....
Did the Us And NATO kill anyone? Unintended indeed. Did anyone wage war on Russia? Who started the war? I guess u know the whole truth because u sleep in same bed with Putin...
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by themanderon: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

You are just blabbing....
Did the Us And NATO kill anyone? Unintended indeed. Did anyone wage war on Russia? Who started the war? I guess u know the whole truth because u sleep in same bed with Putin...

I thought you were reasonable. Turned out I was wrong. The west you asslick has killed more and are still killing people as we speak but you are still terribly stuck in their vice grip to see that. Have a nice day.
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by knowhowk: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:

. Babies won't stop behaving like one ,How do you know if Putin doesn't watch Ball.

Have you ever lived with him before to know what he does and doesn't mtchew
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by templeRun20(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
My pain is that Roman Abramovich will have to sell Chelsea cause of bleeping putin
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by MN07: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
backbencher:

5 year olds and their lifestyle has no bearing on questions on international geopolitics.

The same way you reason, presumably.

Plus, what's wrong with not wanting politics to mix with sports. ?

In 1996, all the nations that had beef with the USA sent delegations to the Olympics hosted by...the USA.

Change, growth, upgrade, advancement that is what I want you to take from my reply.

But I'm not surprised you Nigerians are allergic to that.
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by victorazy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
MYHUBBY:

read your history and stop sounding Dumb

Oga I no wan argue with you or exchange word with you. Have a nice day.
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
MN07:

Change, growth, upgrade, advancement that is what I want you to take from my reply.

But I'm not surprised you Nigerians are allergic to that.

Thanks and do have a good afternoon, my lady.

I'll see myself out, your ladyship.
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Munzy14(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
verybadmouth:
Putin vs the world. He doesn't know what he has gotten himself into. E go soon clear for him eye.
I am enjoying the stands of everyone in regards to this...If they succeed, it means, Even the almighty America will no longer invade all these stubborn middle east countries again...

Sanctions might be the new way forward.
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Mavanda(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is Russia like Liberia, try to reason
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Mavanda(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
And you think the US is not killing in the 21st century, you guys should try and think
Danisaint112:

Let me make it understandable the world evolving and things are now done to save lives than cause more casualties.

That U.S.A killed in the past isn't guarantee for Russia to do same. This is 21st century not the 90's.
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by chaloskyx: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
world cup they wont kuku win i doubt if this is going to do anything its just a solidarity movement from the west
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by frog12: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
this is discrimination never seen before. na POLAND suppose lose. na only game abi grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Danisaint112(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mavanda:
And you think the US is not killing in the 21st century, you guys should try and think

You mean by invading A soveriegn state? If any body should be killed in present day check well they are terrorist or linked to a terrorist organization.

Fact is, they will never kill an innocent person or people on purpose.
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Elimon(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

politics?...

killing innocent kids and displacing thousands

that's evil
I think USA has Done enough of that is Iraq especially... We're they ever questioned?
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Elimon(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

politics?...

killing innocent kids and displacing thousands

that's evil
I think USA has Done enough of that in Iraq especially... Were they ever questioned?
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by diogo23: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:

But it affect youth that benefits from it
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Aaay: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by caracas: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:

This one go pain am like mad
Putin is a football fan
Russians will be mad at Putin
A Russian coup is possibly coming
Re: FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
obinna58:
I'm disappointed in FIFA for taking sides
Both Russia and Ukraine should be suspended not banning

What did Ukraine do to Russia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League / I Am Sad And Frustrated – Mikel Obi Reacts To His Absense From Nigeria Vs Serbia / Yamila Rodriguez: Meet The Argentina & Boca Juniors Female Star Who Is A CR7 Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.