Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Menstruation Returned After Menopause Started. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstruation Returned After Menopause Started. (232 Views)

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! / Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation / 25 Years After Menopause; "74 Year Old Erramatti Mangayamma, Welcomes Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menstruation Returned After Menopause Started. by chiomaP(f): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello everyone, please I have series of questions to ask.....my mum is in her early 50's ,she stopped seeing her menses a year ago,...suddenly it started this January, she saw it January, February and now March...its almost 7days and counting, the period is very heavy& thick.
My questions are:
1) is it normal for her to still be seeing her menses after it stopped over a year ago?
2) is it usually this heavy?
Note: she's been to the hospital, the doctors said its normal and healthy ,that same thing happened to her mum....but I'm still concerned if its safe though.
Please if you experience such,let me know.
Re: Menstruation Returned After Menopause Started. by chiomaP(f): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please you all should comment
Re: Menstruation Returned After Menopause Started. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Note: she's been to the hospital, the
doctors said its normal and healthy, that
same thing happened to her mum....but
I'm still concerned if its safe

So who do you want to believe?

A. A qualified doctor who told you that everything is fine and even used her mother as an example.

B. A random Nairalander who may or may not know what you are talking about.

C. The ITKs who will scare the sh*t out of you with their End-Time wahala.

1 Like

Re: Menstruation Returned After Menopause Started. by ramaju: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Check youtube, it will be of help.
Re: Menstruation Returned After Menopause Started. by chiomaP(f): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Menstruation Returned After Menopause Started. by advanceDNA: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
chiomaP:
Please you all should comment

Before menses finally stops in some women, it will go off and on... so your mum’s case is not uncommon.
but she can go to another hospital to ensure it’s not a misdiagnosis. Bleeding could be something else apart from menses
Re: Menstruation Returned After Menopause Started. by chiomaP(f): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

Before menses finally stops in some women, it will go off and on... so your mum’s case is not uncommon.
but she can go to another hospital to ensure it’s not a misdiagnosis. Bleeding could be something else apart from menses
Thank you for your reply, reason I brought this here , maybe some people experience it...so any response is appreciated..what I'm even concerned about its the heavy flow,we talking about blood here.
Re: Menstruation Returned After Menopause Started. by advanceDNA: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
chiomaP:

Thank you for your reply, reason I brought this here , maybe some people experience it...so any response is appreciated..what I'm even concerned about its the heavy flow,we talking about blood here.

The thick flow can make you worry, I get. but it’s not uncommon like the doctors said ...hope no pains..
Re: Menstruation Returned After Menopause Started. by chiomaP(f): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

The thick flow can make you worry, I get. but it’s not uncommon like the doctors said ...hope no pains..
No pains at all,just the heavy flow..tomorrow will make it 7days.

(1) (Reply)

Cenforce 200 - What You Should Know this medicine / New Foldable Height Adjustable Medical Electric Wheelchair IN NIGERIA / How To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.