Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos (50565 Views)

Footballer, Sodiq Adebisi Slumps, Dies During Training In Ogun / Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival / Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Cutehector(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
I need to check my bp now sef

1 Like

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by pokito(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
[color=#770077][/color] so sad to hear that justice Christopher is no more. May you Rest In Peace.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by hotseat: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is this the season of slumped and died?

Na wa o.

RIP - Justice Christopher!

1 Like

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by spiceadole: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
High blood pressure, probably poorly controlled
Obesity

Major risk factors for cardiac arrest

May his soul find rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by letitrainnow(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rip
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by TheWolfen(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
To much pressure on the heart. People needs to watch their weight.

RIP
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mild BP, overweight....bad combination.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by olisaEze(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Did he also swallow fish bone? undecided
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by whippersnapper(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omoh if you survive buhari regime them suppose give you medal of Honor or order of the federal republic. You don too try. People that have died wey be say I know. They'll be a population of a country
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Emperormartin(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Did he play Korea Japan World Cup 2002?
That’s the jersey we wore in that tournament

1 Like

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by iswallker(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Igbofam:
High blood pressure. People end up eating anything and drinking everything all in the name of "enjoying life" without realizing that the older you get, the more careful of what you eat or drink you should become.

So many die avoidable deaths that a little adjustment in diet should have averted.

As you grow older grow leaner with far less body fat rather than growing fatter.

Orobo no be enjoyment

RIP Justice Christopher

Well said - but they won't hear

1 Like

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Akharmony: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rest well papi . .
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Be health cautious please
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by andy4d2ofus(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
Many mysterious things keep happening under the failed lifeless regime
Wetin concern the regime with someone dying peacefully.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by AngelicBeing: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
sad
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by juman(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sorry o.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Benjax4all: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
so na regime they cause death ,even well develop countries pple still die, abeg find another thing to talk

1 Like

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Buhari regime is worst than epidemic ... people now falling on the street of Nigeria embarassed
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by samwillyco1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
My Condolence goes to the whole federation and the Family in particular
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by SportsHD: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Vickyvice:
Is Christopher 40 yrs? He's close to 60 jare. Na obesity join kill am
Stress, obesity. One of the ways to die in Nigeria. Hbp is caused by many things including stress, stress is a huge factor here.
That's why we need to smoke Marijuana more or take cannabinoids oil in our foods. Someone was stressing me this morning, made me so angry that I was even vexing for random profiles on here.

I just got home jeje, went to my stash, went inside the car, arranged my favorite playlist and started puffin.
30 minutes later, I'm so happy, I wanted to beg the person not to vex that I ranted on him.

Moral of the story, don't let stress get to you in any way.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Gamezi(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Slump and die ! either known and unknown people I heard of don be almost 5 already in just few days ah
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Komu1048(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
WibusJaga:

The unbearable suffering & hardship wey dey dis country is a major contributing factor to most of these deaths.

I came back from Lagos to Kabba today, me n my dad kept talking I asked about 4 of my friends that r sound doctor, they have all left this country, some to Canada, USA etc. same is applicable in my area in Lagos.

This country kept chasing out their big brains.

1 Like

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by bizzibodi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rip am hearing of him for d 1st time,those who survives after this regime should be given medal of survival.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by ahnie: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Getat

2 Likes

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by sameks08(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
very fast player with attacking minded RIP but you are more than that age
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by nomenclature(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
There is nothing mysterious about it ,didnt you see he is even out of shape ?..go and check your health and always have a medical aid.mumu
Malory:

2 Likes

Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by bluefilm: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
I suspect COVID vaccine.
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by Salihusaliheen(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wetin concern police with this nw
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by culf: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
That's the new way people die now, slump and die and they say it's BP even people that do regular check with no history of BP.

May his soul rest with the Lord
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by InvertedHammer: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
/

People spend millions on cars.
People spend thousands on electronics and drinks.

Just to do a monthly health checkup (Blood pressure/Blood works) is a big challenge.

Deaths like this will continue to happen. I only feel sorry for the innocent village people that will continue to be blamed.

/
Re: Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos by shadrach77: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Emperormartin:
Did he play Korea Japan World Cup 2002?
That’s the jersey we wore in that tournament
Yes he did

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Golden Eaglets Arrive Abuja After FIFA U-17 World Cup Victory / Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. / Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.