Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention (11416 Views)

APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election / INEC Rejects Sani Bello, Mamman As Chairman, Secretary Of APC CECPC / Umahi: Buni Remains APC CECPC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by MikoB: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
princdebola201:
national positions.
Check again. South south also have same national positions as SW.

Meaning presidency race is between SS and SW.

Ameachi is out of the race though. NASS have declined the presidential advice to amend section 84 of the new electoral act.
Anyway, maybe I didn't get what you are trying to say, even at national positions level, I think is 5 each by each region, to me the main politics has started, the race is for the South West to loose, all things favour the sw, since it has been zoned to the region, they have 5 seating governors, a seating VP, speaker all these positions matter and they will influence the decision of the party.
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by ViperAda: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
If you are a good student of political science, you should be to call who the two events today favours.

Vis:

1. Rejection of Electoral Bill Ammendment.

2. Sustaining of the APC initial zoning arrangement.
The coast is clear.

-Viper
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by Nemere2020: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Go back and look at the deputy national chairmanship of north and south under Oshiomhole/oyegun and their regions and then come back again
Don't worry, he understands; It's 11 each. grin grin grin

You don't see a zone retaining the National Secretary and President together.

Even in event the National Chairman is removed, the person who takes over is the Deputy National Chairman where the National Chairman is from. i.e. North in this case.

2 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by BlazinGlory40: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nemere2020:

Don't worry, he understands; It's 11 each. grin grin grin

You don't see a zone retaining the National Secretary and President together.

Even in event the National Chairman is removed, the person who takes over is the Deputy National Chairman where the National Chairman is from. i.e. North in this case.

When I read some of them I laugh. APC and PDP have lots of similarities. Even in PDP, the National secretary never comes from the same zone as president, rather he shares the same zone as the senate president. Buni was national secretary and Lawan senate president, save for saraki hijacking the position

7 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by BlazinGlory40: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
princdebola201:
i'm not interested in thanks

Hahaha! How will you be interested? You know the truth but can’t admit it

2 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by BlazinGlory40: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
MikoB:

I saw 11 positions each in all the regions, no one has lesser

They would always look for anything they can use to claim they have the upper hand.

3 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
It's getting interesting cheesy

But, why was youth leader zoned out of south-east
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by ityP(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

My brother, I have always believed buhari is totally is control of this whole thing, yet people fail to see it.

I was arguing with someone today. He said Buhari isn't in control most times, that it's the cabal. I just laugh the guy. He doesn't know Buhari is the cabal himself. There is no one greater and more powerful in APC at present than Buhari. No one can become president in 2023 under APC without Buhari's unequivocal endorsement. Anybody he says will not be president, he or she no go smell that seat.

8 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by ityP(m): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mynd44:

SE already got deputy National chairman (South)

North Eastgot Deputy National Chairman (North)

Meaning the VP is coming from the NW and per president is from SW or SS

Only National Chairman's position is CERTAIN already.
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by Usertope: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by ityP(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
princdebola201:
national positions.
Check again. South south also have same national positions as SW.

Meaning presidency race is between SS and SW.

Ameachi is out of the race though. NASS have declined the presidential advice to amend section 84 of the new electoral act.

See talk o. What is there in resigning 6 months to the end of a tenure abeg? Lmao. Stuffs go shock you o

1 Like

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by President2001(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
They're trying to build Tinubu vision without knowing Oshibajo has been anointed

2 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
jyz200:
This is getting interesting
Presidency is coming to the west
Brace up fam

No guarantee yet. Brace up fam.

1 Like

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by kingscare1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
President2001:
They're trying to build Tinubu vision without knowing Oshibajo has been anointed

Why do you say this? Any clue.
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by meditator(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
If you are a good student of political science, you should be to call who the two events today favours.

Vis:

The first one, the President goofed on his strategy to selecting his successor from his cabinet; the likes of Ameachi and Fashola that rumours have it that they are interested have to resign before contesting. I don't see some of them treading this path, d coast isn't clear enough. PMB should not have signed it before d quest for amendment.

The second, can you analyze its implications ?
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by Abujason: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Too many kids from South-Waste on this platform. Any time any type of a announcement is made, they start jumping up and down in excitement that it favours them without bothering to understand the ramifications of such. The biggest shock of all time coming your way soon. Your Lord and Sabiour Tinubu is a reject and no amount of twisting his fate will make any difference to Bokoharri or the true king makers.

5 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by pharmaking: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Presidency has now been micro zoned.It is between SW and SW.

Read it again, it is between SW and SW.

Yorubas all the way. Na our turn.

I no wan hear any permutation outside that.Others should queue.We sacrificed for APC.They queued behind umblela.They called us ass lickers, now they are saying something like SE abi SS.

Again, presidency is coming to SW.

Now I can enjoy my amala in peace.

3 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by kurt09(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
meditator:
The first one, the President goofed on his strategy to selecting his successor from his cabinet; the likes of Ameachi and Osinbajo that rumours have it that they are interested have to resign before contesting. I don't see Osinbajo treading this path, d coast isn't clear enough. PMB should not have signed it before d quest for amendment.

The second, can you analyze its implications ?
Osibanjo is not a political appointee.

2 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by EmemObong03: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Now the odds favours His Excellency, the Uncommon Minister, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
One time Governor of Akwa Abasi Ibom State.
One time Senator in the 8th Republic and currently the Uncommon Minister, Niger Delta Affairs.
His Excellency, Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio.
His Excellency, Sir may you rise and take a bow as you receive our unprecedented massive vote.
If you know, you know
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by Yoruba1stson: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Abujason:
Too many kids from South-Waste on this platform. Any time any type of a announcement is made, they start jumping up and down in excitement that it favours them without bothering to understand the ramifications of such. The biggest shock of all time coming your way soon. Your Lord and Sabiour Tinubu is a reject and no amount of twisting his fate will make any difference to Bokoharri or the true king makers.
wailing wailer no dey disappoint with his gibberish
Okoro, i need more of your salty tears

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by meditator(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
kurt09:
Osibanjo is not a political appointee.
Yeah, I know. I misconstrued it.
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by BlazinGlory40: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
ityP:

I was arguing with someone today. He said Buhari isn't in control most times, that it's the cabal. I just laugh the guy. He doesn't know Buhari is the cabal himself. There is no one greater and more powerful in APC at present than Buhari. No one can become president in 2023 under APC without Buhari's unequivocal endorsement. Anybody he says will not be president, he or she no go smell that seat.

They keep crediting the removal of Buni to the wrong people and I just laugh
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by BlazinGlory40: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
ityP:

They credit buni’s removal to the wrong person and I just laugh.
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by ityP(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

They credit buni’s removal to the wrong person and I just laugh.

Don't mind them. These ones no sabi wetin dey happen for APC

2 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by Skyehigher1: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
South West- president, north west- vice president
Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by caracas: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mynd44:

SE already got deputy National chairman (South)

North Eastgot Deputy National Chairman (North)

Meaning the VP is coming from the NW and per president is from SW or SS
N so ? Oga park well abeg
It will be zoned to the south n anyone interested will go for it

2 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by Ttalk: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
It's SW-President and NW- Vice President.

There is no any ambiguity in the template.

My advice to online politicians is to start creating alternative handle you would jump to in order to avoid the embarrassment your quack analysis would bring upon your head

1 Like

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by Ttalk: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
caracas:

N so ? Oga park well abeg
It will be zoned to the south n anyone interested will go for it

Even your statement is a guarantee that SW would get it because they have highest number of delegates from the South

2 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by Abujason: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
wailing wailer no dey disappoint with his gibberish
Okoro, i need more of your salty tears

Lamentations of a South-Wastener. You will soon get the shocks of your lives. Keep living in fool’s paradise.

2 Likes

Re: APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention by WhizdomXX(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
If you are a good student of political science, you should be able to call who the two events today favours.

Vis:

Educate me please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Nnaji Wins Enugu APC Gubernatorial Primaries / Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K / Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.