Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Before You Even Think Of Becoming An Affiliate Marketer You Should Read This: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Even Think Of Becoming An Affiliate Marketer You Should Read This: (144 Views)

Step By Step Method On How To Make Money As An Affiliate Marketer / Top 5 Affiliate Marketer’s Mistakes / If You Are A Network Marketer, You Need To See This.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Even Think Of Becoming An Affiliate Marketer You Should Read This: by xzelbaba(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
The trend in Nigeria the last 2 months has been "Affiliate marketing"

While some people have termed this business as "scam"

Some are making millions of money weekly through the same business some folks termed as "scam"

3 months ago, After carefully studying this business, I decided to register as an affiliate marketer.

This post is about my findings...

What is affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing is simply the act of recommending people's products and you get a commission for every purchase made.

E.g. A vendor has a product worth 100k and you recommend this product to a prospect who eventually buys the product, you can get a 40 - 60% commission depending on the the commission the vendor sets.

Affiliate marketing is also a billion dollar industry and there are different niches in this global industry... But I won't be going into those niches...

Now, what will make you to succeed as an affiliate marketer?

1. You need to learn how to sell, how to persuade and influence people especially strangers
2. If you do not have a large audience, you need to learn how to run paid targeted ads related to the product you want to recommend
3. You also need to recommend a high ticket product not just any product

These are some of the benefits of being an affiliate marketer..
1. Low risk - There’s little risk of loss since payments are only made when there’s an actual conversion; perfect for businesses on a tight budget.
2. Flexibility - As an affiliate marketer, you are flexible, you you can only choose products that are favorable to you and sell them. Also, affiliate marketing can be a part-time job for you — this is the beauty of being an affiliate marketer

But like every other business, you need to learn and master the skills to sell, influence and the ability to persuade people...

Now, my friend Bruno Nwogu who has helped his students made N250m as Affiliate marketers in 20 months has put up a course on how to succeed easily in less time as an affiliate marketer.

If you would like to become a super affiliate marketer in less time, simply text me via 0902 678 0616 to get access to the free chapter of this High-On-Demand Course.

P.S. This is for everyone desires to be financially free in less time and the best part, you can learn this overnight even if you are not good with gadgets and have not sold anything online before

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A2 Paper / 50inches Samsung 4k Smart Tv...#180 / Frying Pan Shawarma..... Your Kitchen Is Your ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.