Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack (453 Views)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran / Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
www.opindia.com/2022/03/usa-admits-biolabs-in-ukraine-says-biological-attack-russias-fault/amp/

On Tuesday, the US government’s Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland testified before a Senate Foreign Relation Committee hearing on Ukraine in Washington, DC, and said that the United States was working with Ukraine to prevent invading Russian forces from seizing biological research material. The State Department also stated that it was concerned that Russian forces are trying to gain control of biological research facilities within Ukraine.
The committee was set to examine Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the worldwide response.

At the hearing, State Department official Victoria Nuland was asked whether Ukraine has bioweapons. “Ukraine has biological research facilities, which in fact we are now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces, may be seeking to gain control of”, she stated to the US lawmakers on March 8. “We are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach”, she added.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1501313109520175104?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1501313109520175104%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-37996482721297135188.ampproject.net%2F2202230359001%2Fframe.html

Following the response, US Senator Marco Rubio quickly added that there were ‘Russian propaganda’ reports claiming the discovery of a plot by Ukrainians to release biological weapons, with coordination from NATO. He further asked that if a biological or chemical weapon attack were to occur inside Ukraine, whether Russians would be behind it, to which Nuland affirmed saying, “There is no doubt in my mind, Senator.” She said that it is the classic Russian technique to blame the other guy for what they are planning to do themselves.

US-funded Biolabs in Ukraine
However, by saying that Russia will be responsible for a ‘biological or chemical weapon attack’ taking place, the Nuland has in a way admitted what the Russian government has been saying all along, that US-funded Biolabs are working on developing bioweapons on Ukrainian soil.

The US government’s embassy in Ukraine had stated that they fund research programs in Ukraine that work on ‘world’s most dangerous pathogens’.

Recently, the Russian Defence Ministry had stated that they had found evidence of US-funded Biolabs in Ukraine which had urgently destroyed samples of deadly pathogens when the ‘military operation’ started.

This is two days after Russia claimed that Ukraine was close to building a plutonium-based dirty bomb nuclear weapon. On March 6, Moscow’s foreign ministry had tweeted that Russian forces found evidence that Kyiv was eradicating traces of the military-biological program in Ukraine, financed by the Pentagon.
Re: Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
To put this under proper perspective, US has been funding a secret biological weapons program in ukraine. The question now is, what was the US and ukraine planning to do with the banned biological weapons?

Hahah, the justification behind Russia's fears are beginning to come out

Fear who no fear US

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by Hashabiah: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
The US is just full of hypocrisy. And this has justified Russia's worries all along .

7 Likes

Re: Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hashabiah:
The US is just full of hypocrisy. And this has justified Russia's worries all along .
The thing just tire me. US is the zenith of hypocrisy. So they were funding bioweapons development in ukraine for them to use this to threaten Russia.
The question now is will the US ever allow venezuela to have WMD(weapons of mass destruction)?

Under this circumstance I would bomb the factory to smittering if I was Putin
Putin is too lenient jare

1 Like

Re: Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by ken6488(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
So Russia was right all this while

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by puremaker7(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
USA na werey

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by Hashabiah: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The thing just tire me. US is the zenith of hypocrisy. So they were funding bioweapons development in ukraine for them to use this to threaten Russia.
The question now is will the US ever allow venezuela to have WMD(weapons of mass destruction)?

Under this circumstance I would bomb the factory to smittering if I was Putin
Putin is too lenient jare
I'm telling you . Can you imagine...? What worries me the most is that US is using Ukraine to threaten Russia's security .

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hashabiah:
I'm telling you . Can you imagine...? What worries me the most is that US is using Ukraine to threaten Russia's security .
unfortunately the USA and her allies have the international media in their pockets
Nobody will ever tell you the truth

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by Hashabiah: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
unfortunately the USA and her allies have the international media in their pockets
Nobody will ever tell you the truth
Only those who are too lazy to think will buy the bullshit the media says .

For a long time I suspected the International media was in bed with the hypocrisy of the US ,but what fully convinced me was was the fall of Saddam Hussein and Mummar Gaddafi under the auspices of "weapons of mass destruction ". Till date , not a single ounce of biological weapon was ever found in those countries. But the mass media blatantly reported lies, and concocted all sorts of stories to general public. This misinformation had the a lot of stupid people in Nigeria believing that the US was right for protecting the "peace of the world" but in reality, they were undermining the stability of many prosperous nations

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by citygarden(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
We all can now see one if the reason of Russia invasion in Ukraine, I only pity most of Africa people who have brainwashed by the west. USA are the real terrorist in the world. What is their mission of the bio weapon?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine; USA admits to Biolabs in Ukraine, says Russia to blame blame for attack by seunny4lif(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
citygarden:
We all can now see one if the reason of Russia invasion in Ukraine, I only pity most of Africa people who have brainwashed by the west. USA are the real terrorist in the world. What is their mission of the bio weapon?
Have you see the way our bank put on CNN and BBC from morning to night?
USA controlled the media and when Russia started RT, USA tagged it foreign agent and then accused Russia of not allowing independent stations cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Law On Foreigners’ Service In Army Shows Kiev Lost Sovereignty / Russia Finally Gives Reason For Invasion Of Ukraine / Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.