Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Works Best For Eyelashes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Works Best For Eyelashes (166 Views)

What Works Best For Stroke Patient With Paralysis / Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. / Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Works Best For Eyelashes by msharib86(f): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Celebrities are embracing the huge eyelash trend, creating a plethora of lust-worthy lash designs. With these simple home cures, you can have luscious, thick, and long eyelashes and bat them in all their glory.

A mixture of coconut, almond and olive oil

Coconut Oil for Eyelashes and Eyebrows are high in proteins and minerals and can have a dramatic influence on your eyelashes. The high protein content of olive oil stimulates hair development, and the moisturising characteristics of coconut and almond oil keep your lashes silky and smooth, preventing breakage.

Method of application:

Combine the coconut, almond and olive oil in equal quantity and gently apply the mixture to your eyelashes. After 3-4 hours, wash it off. This eyelash growth recipe can be used at any time of day.

Re: What Works Best For Eyelashes by errichamp(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2023
Thanks for sharing it. I had no idea that coconut oil could be so helpful for lashes too. I use it for my hair. But I'll try it for my lashes. My lashes need recovery after I've been wearing false lashes for a while.
Re: What Works Best For Eyelashes by Unshakend: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2023
I'm so excited about this huge eyelash trend, and I've been experimenting with various home remedies to achieve those enviable lashes. While the coconut, almond, and olive oil mixture sounds tempting, I stumbled upon the best eyelash serum without prostaglandin recently, and it's a total game-changer! Let me tell you, I used to go through the hassle of creating DIY concoctions for my lashes, but with the eyelash serum without prostaglandin, all the worries are gone! It's incredibly convenient to use, and the results are mind-blowing!

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / All About Fifth Disease / Pregnant And Don't Know The Next Thing About Being A Mom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.