Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ (57467 Views)

Burial Photos Of DIG Joseph Obiajulu Egbunike / How Fish Bone Led To DIG Egbunike’s Death – Report / DIG Egbunike Slumps, Dies In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by Eriokanmi: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2022
I have some questions..

Hope he never released a criminal after collecting a huge sum and replaced him with an innocent man who was eventually killed in his place?

Hope he never killed an innocent man and tagged him criminal?

Hope he was not a wicked man when he was alive?

If all the questions were NOs, then may his soul rest in peace.
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by IMASTEX: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Throwback:

He was certainly no longer fit for the job.
True, but sadly he chose the money over his health. As most persons will do because the system don't have plans for them after retirement, and he won't get access to the usual sharing when out of the system.

1 Like

Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by newoffer: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Oga Police o.
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by doshiyad1: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
Hmmm!
When sudden death visits a poor man, no much speculations. When it is on a high-profile person, even birds in the air are suspects.

Absolutely! May God help us and grant the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace with Lord.
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by Divoc19(f): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2022
What Nigerians cannot manipulate does not exist undecided
Beremx:
He swallowed bone as in how?

An autopsy should be conducted to know what killed him.
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by bizzibodi(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2022
This must be the first man fish born killed since Jah created Adam....the provided of d food & food must be investigated.bed for office to rest on health ground can't they retire him.infact all pot bellied or obese police, prison,nscdc, road safety corp,army, customs, immigration,ndlea, Airforce,naval officers should be retired.
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by papamalik(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Super Story !!! So na fish bone kill am? If a police DIG can just die eating in his office, we are in trouble in Nigeria. If we allow an independent body to carry out an autopsy, you will hear another story.
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by Eriokanmi: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Penguin2:
So much for someone they claimed “slumped and died in his office”.

I knew the Deep State took him out.

The man probably knew too much or was against a certain abracadabra they planned to commit.

Being a security personnel is a risk everywhere in the world.

Even the CIA does not fail to eliminate an agent who either knows too much or whose existence would be a future danger to the service.

RIP DIG Egbunike, I hope your death benefits are paid to your family in time.
Read the news again, ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by tctrills: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. This is somehow fishy and should be investigated.
Adieu Great Nigerian Patriot.
It's not possible to be a Nigerian police officer and a patriot at the same time. RIP to the dead.
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by Eriokanmi: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Throwback:

No be today person dey obese. He can never be more obese than former IG Tafa Balogun. You'd think he'd burst when walking.

Every evil man must taste the law of karma.
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by Golan007: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2022
kettykings:
Fish bone theory, they should tell this to the marine, who has fish bone killed in the history of mankind. What a coincidence, igboho was released, umahi was sacked and the fish bone theory, all within 24 hours. Nigeria is now a full blown Nollywood , Bollywood movie

Add to that Real Madrid beat PSG and Russia bombed a children's hospital in Ukraine.

The deep state.
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by Osilama1: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Penguin2:

The man probably knew too much or was against a certain abracadabra they planned to commit.

Even the CIA does not fail to eliminate an agent who either knows too much or whose existence would be a future danger to the service.

even after reading the report u came up with this rubbish tufiakwa to u pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by ogbologbo1000(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2022
Fish bone that would need a surgery for it to be removed.
He certainly played into their hands.
Am sure there is more to this than just a � bone.
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by chukwuibuipob: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2022
sadLies angry.Some of us son swallow fish bone wey hooked us for throat sad wen racing but we dey use water plus EBA washed am down.Abi nah Kyari hook am for throat lipsrsealed undecided?.The bed theory nah complete useless story.Even some lecturers have emergency bed in their office for short put wink
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by Osilama1: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2022
quentin06:

Gbam! Bleep the fish bone theory, story for the marines.
but Ina de Kil Ina pple via esn so... By the way conspiracy theories node tire ina
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by InvertedHammer: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2022
/
Was he not the one that investigated and cleared Abba Kyari in the Hushpuppi saga? He sold himself out cheaply and they took him out.

How can one feel sorry for him?

/
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by luluosas(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2022
My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by xpool(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. This is somehow fishy and should be investigated.
Adieu Great Nigerian Patriot.

I AM AGAINST TINUBU
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by frog12: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2022
obese ko obese no. so they killed the man !
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by betshopagent(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Throwback:

fish brain
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by Amah70: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2022
AntiBMC:
The man was poofed....there, I said it. Why's everyone dancing around the fact instead of hitting the nail on the head?

That “he was obese” and “he had a standard bed in his office” statement...gave them away. They couldn't help themselves... they had to ridicule him...with such petty rants.

So someone who has been eating food all his life, suddenly forgot how to avoid swallowing bone? Very convenient for the super crook and his goons.

Fish bone. If they had said bone from chicken, it would have been better for their fish and bone story.

1 Like

Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by Olam09(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Once You Have Data,
You can Never Get Tired of This Country.
Fish Bone Hooked His Throat

No mind dem were jare.. if fish bone get stucked in his throat can't they use big fufu remove am abi..

1 Like

Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by tallceejay(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2022
Very ignorant line to toe
Penguin2:

Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2022
Penguin2:

What are you writing ?
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by olatuns2017: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE

Ibos

Come here waiting for your conspiracy theories here
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by rezzy: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hedonini:
So dem no fit mould big eba gi am make he swallow push the bone inside belle? Na surgery for hospital dem do?

Toh, wetin concern me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by seyz91(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
You got it
Penguin2:

Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by perdollar(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Probably he was next in line to b IGP but bc he is an igbo man, the janjauheed and mujahideen eliminated him. He would av send hausa supercop to USA for exchange policing program
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by Oju4190: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
......simple chewing and swallowing dry garri will surely push it down.....Una sure day na fish bone kill am?
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
shocked
Re: The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ by jhubril(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Obese people are likely to have fatty liver disease. Now that's a serious issue with the liver which has a high fatality rate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup / Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) / Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.