Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Remarks By The Acting Chairman, APC CECPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remarks By The Acting Chairman, APC CECPC (273 Views)

Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police / #ENDSARS: Remarks By Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila (full Text) / FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remarks By The Acting Chairman, APC CECPC by okrote4real: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
*REMARKS BY THE ACTING CHAIRMAN, APC CARETAKER/EXTRAORDINARY CONVENTION PLANNING COMMITTEE (CECPC) AND GOVERNOR OF NIGER STATE, H.E. ABUBAKAR SANI BELLO DURING THE INAUGURATION OF NATIONAL CONVENTION SUB-COMMITTEES ON WEDNESDAY 6TH MARCH, 2022 AT THE PARTY’S NATIONAL SECRETARIAT*

Ladies and gentlemen, members of the media. First of all, let me recognise members of the CECPC for your efforts and the hard work of ensuring a hitch-free National Convention.

For those of you that have been monitoring events in the National Secreteriat since Monday we have started the effort to ensure that there is a free and fair National Convention. We have made efforts to ensure a successful National Convention and part of those efforts is to inaugurate Chairmen and Secretaries of the Sub-Committees in consideration of track records and loyalty to the party.

We task you to exhibit these qualities to ensure the success of the National Convention. I know a lot of our party faithfuls wanted in one way or the other to serve in various committees as their support or contributions towards a healthy party. However, we must be mindful that we cannot accommodate everyone in the Sub-Committees. So we trimmed down the number to a workable size without undermining everyone and I think this decision is the best for our party.

I want to also commend the Caretaker Committee members for their efforts in compiling the list because our party being the largest party in nigeria, probably in Africa. They went through hell because everyone wants to serve but I think they did their best. If you didn't see your name in the list please don't be offended. I am sure other opportunities will come in future.

I want to remind you that you have to  work hard to ensure that the National Convention will go on 26th of March 2022. That day is sacrosanct.

Re: Remarks By The Acting Chairman, APC CECPC by Malory: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Devilish party from the pit of hell
Re: Remarks By The Acting Chairman, APC CECPC by Minime10(f): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mai Bala buni no wan come back again??
Re: Remarks By The Acting Chairman, APC CECPC by LegendHero(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Minime10:
Mai Bala buni no wan come back again??

He should just continue to live in Dubai. With it without him, the convention will go as planned.

(1) (Reply)

Judgement Sacking Umahi In Order, Will Bring Sanity In Political System — Udensi / New Development In Kwara State Within Just 3years Of Gov. Abdulrazaq / PDP Does Not Belong To Wike, Says Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.