Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,005 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Eating In A Dream - Solution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eating In A Dream - Solution (227 Views)

Any Time You See Yourself Eating In The Dream Read This Bible Verses / Help! How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past? I Don't Want To Die! / How Do I Prevent A Dream From Coming To Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eating In A Dream - Solution by LightDreamer(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello.
I guess you want to know why you or someone else had dream of food consumption.

CAUSES:
My dear reader. I want you to know that anytime you have a dream of eating food - cooked food or fruits, it is a terrible sign that demonic spirit of death and destruction are after you. 

You may not understand that this is a big and serious sign of a coming trouble. You may even laugh as you read this article. But the fact remains that there's nothing you can do against the truth.

Eating in dream is a death sentence. Not only that. It kills your life's resources and health. After much fighting the wind, you lose hope and so, begins to curse. You become foolish and often fall prey to enticements and sins. People press charges against you for your sins. And so soil your spiritual garment.

RESULTS:
As a result, you will be deceived and disillusioned, believing you did nothing wrong against God or mankind. In turn, others will rebel against you and you'll find yourself risking your life all the time, with feeling of insecurity. Not only that, afflictions which defies medical treatments may encroach into your body due to your ignorance.

SOLUTIONS:
God is the only solution this problem. On your own part, you will need to have faith in order to receive the benefits of healing.
If you combine certain herbal materials and drink, it will altar your deoxyribonucleic acid called DNA in your body. Your DNA will be empowered to speak as God to the healing angels which will inturn bring about perfect body, soul and spiritual restoration.
Let me know through my email if you need a Denetic Doctor who will produce a wine to cure your dream eating disorder.
Read Psalm 54 over the ready wine mixed from fruits. Here I have posted it.
Psalm 54
God, give me help because of your name. Use your power to make me safe.

God, hear my prayer and listen to what I am saying.

Because my enemies are fighting against me and cruel people are trying to kill me. They do not think about God.

But God, listen and give me help! Lord, it is you that keeps me alive!

Send back this evil to my enemies. Because you (love what) is true, destroy them.

I want to sacrifice to you because I am free to do it. I want to praise your name, LORD, because it is good.

Your name saved me from all my trouble. When I looked at my enemies I saw that I had won the battle.

Contact me if you have questions or need help through my email. You will conquer and conquer in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Thank you.
The Light Dreamer
Re: Eating In A Dream - Solution by badboyTee(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
LightDreamer:
Hello.
I guess you want to know why you or someone else had dream of food consumption.

CAUSES:
My dear reader. I want you to know that anytime you have a dream of eating food - cooked food or fruits, it is a terrible sign that demonic spirit of death and destruction are after you. 

You may not understand that this is a big and serious sign of a coming trouble. You may even laugh as you read this article. But the fact remains that there's nothing you can do against the truth.

Eating in dream is a death sentence. Not only that. It kills your life's resources and health. After much fighting the wind, you lose hope and so, begins to curse. You become foolish and often fall prey to enticements and sins. People press charges against you for your sins. And so soil your spiritual garment.

RESULTS:
As a result, you will be deceived and disillusioned, believing you did nothing wrong against God or mankind. In turn, others will rebel against you and you'll find yourself risking your life all the time, with feeling of insecurity. Not only that, afflictions which defies medical treatments may encroach into your body due to your ignorance.

SOLUTIONS:
God is the only solution this problem. On your own part, you will need to have faith in order to receive the benefits of healing.
If you combine certain herbal materials and drink, it will altar your deoxyribonucleic acid called DNA in your body. Your DNA will be empowered to speak as God to the healing angels which will inturn bring about perfect body, soul and spiritual restoration.
Let me know through my email if you need a Denetic Doctor who will produce a wine to cure your dream eating disorder.
Read Psalm 54 over the ready wine mixed from fruits. Here I have posted it.
Psalm 54
God, give me help because of your name. Use your power to make me safe.

God, hear my prayer and listen to what I am saying.

Because my enemies are fighting against me and cruel people are trying to kill me. They do not think about God.

But God, listen and give me help! Lord, it is you that keeps me alive!

Send back this evil to my enemies. Because you (love what) is true, destroy them.

I want to sacrifice to you because I am free to do it. I want to praise your name, LORD, because it is good.

Your name saved me from all my trouble. When I looked at my enemies I saw that I had won the battle.

Contact me if you have questions or need help through my email. You will conquer and conquer in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Thank you.
The Light Dreamer
I dreamt of eating money what is the meaning sir ?
Re: Eating In A Dream - Solution by LightDreamer(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Eating money in your dream signify danger of robbery or assault because of money or a valuable physical item.
Read Psalm 121 to help yourself or call me on +2347067550237. Introduce yourself from my Nairaland article about eating in dreams.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Name For A Jewellery Store / Choose The Right Diet: Know Which One Is Right For You / Unclean Duct Air Causes Asthma! Contact Aircon Duct Cleaning Services Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.