Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) (21176 Views)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES / Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Anuofia, you are Igbo but you are always envious and bitter that's why you are on another Igbo thread trying to compare your Umuahia warehouse with a worldclass Awka ICC.

Ewu, what's now the difference between you and yorubas that you always try to demonise. Aba miscreant

your first paragraph has more bitterness and envy in it than bitter itself.

Am always championing Igbo affairs on Nairaland for years now - I have never seen you invest your energy in such. Your always fighting against other SE state's and sometimes ,you will use two of your numerous monikers to start the fight.

When an Anambra guy started the now dead omambala website, I was a chief contributor- where were you Judas ?

in all the pan-igbo threads started by great SE minds on this forum, thread's you derived joy in derailing , show us just one contribution of yours from any of those threads with any of your monikers ?

Yes am from Abia ,I never hide that fact unlike you , but I have and will continue to have more stake than you in Anambra .That you got conceived at upper iweka doesn't make you Igbo or an Anambra man .

when I invited you out to meet me in person last year (another of your monikers though) you ran .Well that invitation is still open
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by collagiatepaper: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dirty aba pig. You are filled with envy and bitterness, that's why you had to come on Anambra related thresd to talk about your umuahia warehouse.

You are championing igbo rubbish but you are on Anambra related thread trying to measure d1ck. Stupid dirty Aba miscreant.

That Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria is not the reason why you should be jumping from one thread to another showing your envy and bitterness.

Your parents that gave birth to you at the filthy ariaria Market are to be blamed for your nuisance.

Ewu, who did you invite and he refused to show up? If you want us to meet ,just drop your number, lemme contact you for the meeting. Coward.

[s]
eduj:

your first paragraph has more bitterness and envy in it than bitter itself.

Am always championing Igbo affairs on Nairaland for years now - I have never seen you invest your energy in such. Your always fighting against other SE state's and sometimes ,you will use two of your numerous monikers to start the fight.

When an Anambra guy started the now dead omambala website, I was a chief contributor- where were you Judas ?

in all the pan-igbo threads started by great SE minds on this forum, thread's you derived joy in derailing , show us just one contribution of yours from any of those threads with any of your monikers ?

Yes am from Abia ,I never hide that fact unlike you , but I have and will continue to have more stake than you in Anambra .That you got conceived at upper iweka doesn't make you Igbo or an Anambra man .

when I invited you out to meet me in person last year (another of your monikers though) you ran .Well that invitation is still open
[/s]
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by OreMI22: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zorbadezinc:
Anambra people cannot wait to see d back of this money squandering couple. Upon that they haven’t paid gratuity and owing pension they have been busy throwing lavish parties. Obiano is fond of expensive liquor, his wife and blond wig na 5 and 6. Plastic surgery freak.

Yet your non-money squandering state does not even have a re-roofed elementary school to show as an achievement. Despite collecting waaay more federal Allocation than Anambra. grin grin grin

SMH for mad envious people everywhere. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Dirty aba pig. You are filled with envy and bitterness, that's why you had to come on Anambra related thresd to talk about your umuahia warehouse.

You are championing igbo rubbish but you are on Anambra related thread trying to measure d1ck. Stupid dirty Aba miscreant.

That Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria is not the reason why you should be jumping from one thread to another showing your envy and bitterness.

Your parents that gave birth to you at the filthy ariaria Market are to be blamed for your nuisance.

Ewu, who did you invite and he refused to show up? If you want us
to meet ,just drop your number, lemme contact you for the meeting. Coward.

[s][/s]

come on , is that all you got ??

when you claim all this Anambra envy stuff, it gets me hilarious -basically because of how wrong you are.

I won't come online to point out my rich family tree for you motherless baby reject from the land of ritualists (your emphasis on my bashing Yorubas shows that you're either from the SW or kogi . ).

someone said there is no international standard even facility in the SE apart from the ICC, I said no that Anambra is definitely better but there are others- is that dick measuring to you ?

is it that you're just absolutely , mentally dumb that you can't read and understand or that what ?
the biggest cuss words in your dictionary seem to be stupid and dirty - the Hallmark of most touts living at obosi or nkpor .

At least this time ,you didn't deny your numerous monikers- seems you open one(Nairaland account) for each man that might have fathered you.
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by collagiatepaper: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Shut up. The person was right to say that there's no other standard ICC in Southeast except the Awka ICC. This is a fact.

Dirty frustrated Aba pig, every time you would want to hide any Anambra thread to discuss about your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state.

Anambra is not on the same level with your shithole Abia state.

Everywhere you see Anambra thread, you would always carry this silly local awkward Aba mental to dive into it.

You even have the nerves to compare your umuahia warehouse to the worldclass Awka ICC. That shows how useless you are

Take this your dirty Aba mentality to your backward useless worthless shithole Aba state.

Just look at the dirty Aba broke ass miscreant feeling funky. Useless born throw bastard that was born inside gutter. Anuofia

[s]
eduj:

come on , is that all you got ??

when you claim all this Anambra envy stuff, it gets me hilarious -basically because of how wrong you are.

I won't come online to point out my rich family tree for you motherless baby reject from the land of ritualists (your emphasis on my bashing Yorubas shows that you're either from the SW or kogi . ).

someone said there is no international standard even facility in the SE apart from the ICC, I said no that Anambra is definitely better but there are others- is that dick measuring to you ?

is it that you're just absolutely , mentally dumb that you can't read and understand or that what ?
the biggest cuss words in your dictionary seem to be stupid and dirty - the Hallmark of most touts living at obosi or nkpor .

At least this time ,you didn't deny your numerous monikers- seems you open one(Nairaland account) for each man that might have fathered you.
[/s]
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by descarado: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Applause kiss
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Shut up. The person was right to say that there's no other standard ICC in Southeast except the Awka ICC. This is a fact.

Dirty frustrated Aba pig, every time you would want to hide any Anambra thread to discuss about your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state.

Everywhere you see Anambra thread, you would always carry this silly local awkward Aba mental to dive into it.

You even have the nerves to compare your umuahia warehouse to the worldclass Awka ICC. That shows how useless you ar

Take this your dirty Aba mentality to your backward useless worthless shithole Aba state.

Just look at the dirty Aba broke ass miscreant feeling funky. Useless born throw bastard that was born inside gutter. Anuofia

[s][/s]

right, you just learnt a new word "frustrated "..

All you're trying to do is get me to disparage Anambra , start a SE mudslinging contest so that you can self-service to it since no sane girl will allow your leprous disgusting dick near her. Even the mad women you patronize will soon reject your unholy advances midget.

I will always a be smarter and ahead of you, that's why Igbo elders will say that what the elder see's sitting ,a child can't see it standing.

But you won't understand, since the only father figures in your life where the men coming to the ashawo quarters you where born in- how far the search for your birth place ? is the head bridge still your place of origin ? or have you located the drunk driver that bitterly donated his seed to create a bitter , envious, low esteemed lower primate like you?
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by collagiatepaper: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
You are a cursed frustrated dirty dwarf. Aside the fact you are smelling like ariaria market, there is no wonder that would allow you disgusting Aba pig to near her.

The fact that you are from piggery abia state is enough to disqualify you, because abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Every abia person is like as dirty as aba. Keep sleeping with mad women at ariaria, that's your level.

You even have the nerves to compare your umuahia warehouse to the worldclass Awka ICC. That shows how useless you ar

I hope that one day you shall local the abok1 that impregnated your useless ashawo mother to give birth to you dirty Aba miscreant.

[s]
eduj:

right, you just learnt a new word "frustrated "..

All you're trying to do is get me to disparage Anambra , start a SE mudslinging contest so that you can self-service to it since no sane girl will allow your leprous disgusting dick near her. Even the mad women you patronize will soon reject your unholy advances midget.

I will always a be smarter and ahead of you, that's why Igbo elders will say that what the elder see's sitting ,a child can't see it standing.

But you won't understand, since the only father figures in your life where the men coming to the ashawo quarters you where born in- how far the search for your birth place ? is the head bridge still your place of origin ? or have you located the drunk driver that bitterly donated his seed to create a bitter , envious, low esteemed lower primate like you?

[/s]
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
You are a cursed frustrated dirty dwarf. Aside the fact you are smelling like ariaria market, there is no wonder that would allow you disgusting Aba pig to near her.

The fact that you are from piggery abia state is enough to disqualify you, because abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Every abia person is like as dirty as aba. Keep sleeping with mad women at ariaria, that's your level.

I hope that one day you shall local the abok1 that impregnated your useless ashawo mother to give birth to you dirty Aba miscreant.

[s][/s]

They are called women and not wonder- imp .

you just borrowed insults from my previous writeup to you ,showing once again that you're mentally retarded and hence have no original thought to yourself.

I bet your greatest thought till now is knowing you can open multiple accounts on Nairaland -how you must have chortled when after much huffing and puffing ,that decrepit brain of yours came up with such an idea.

There isn't a chance on earth that you're Igbo. I haven't seen one as dull as you since birth. Even museum's have apes more intelligent than you. it's an insult to those animals that the are locked up for our viewing while something like you walks free all over the place imagine there sense of injustice when someone like you -with an IQ so far from the right side of the decimal point like the distance from the sun to the next constellation - comes calling at the zoo.

now we're getting somewhere, so it's an aboki shoe maker that you now think is your dad ? considering the fact that there are thousands of them in onitsha, you still have a long way to determine which gave his seed (unwillingly) to form you ungainly ape.

see how touchy you become ?? I will drag you to the ends of Nairaland -at my lesuire . idiot, when homo sapiens come out to discuss, a filthy swamp pig like you will come out to snort ? with your diseased bloated scrotum ?

your ploy to start an Abia vs Anambra war with me is stale news, try another thing.

if not for free basics and opera free 50 mb daily, there isn't a chance I will be reading a demented write up from someone descended from Darwin's apes.
How do you even hide that humongous tail of yours in your trousers ? or I forgot, it serves as your dick.
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by collagiatepaper: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
It is better to be a non igbo than to be an indigene of a cursed backward useless worthless shithole like Abia

[s]
eduj:

you just borrowed insults from my previous writeup to you ,showing once again that you're mentally retarded and hence have no original thought to yourself
I bet your greatest thought till now is knowing you can open multiple accounts on Nairaland -how you must have chortled when after much huffing and puffing ,that decrepit brain of yours came up with such an idea
There isn't a chance on earth that you're Igbo. I haven't seen one as dull as you since birth. [b] Even museum's have apes more intelligent than you. it's an insult to those animals that the are locked up for our viewing while something like you walks free all over the place [ imagine there sense of injustice when someone like you -with an IQ so far from the right side of the decimal point like the distance from the sun to the next constellation - comes calling at the zoo.
now we're getting somewhere, so it's an aboki shoe maker that you now think is your dad ? considering the fact that there are thousands of them in onitsha, you still have a long way to determine which gave his seed (unwillingly) to form you ungainly ape.
see how touchy you become ?? I will drag you to the ends of Nairaland -at my lesuire . idiot, when homo sapiens come out to discuss, a filthy swamp pig like you will come out to snort ? with your diseased bloated scrotum ?
your ploy to start an Abia vs Anambra war with me is stale news, try another thing.
if not for free basics and opera free 50 mb daily, there isn't a chance I will be reading a demented write up from someone descended from Darwin's apes.How do you even hide that humongous tail of yours in your trousers ? or I forgot, it serves as your dick.
[/s]
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:
It is better to be a non igbo than to be an indigene of a cursed backward useless worthless shithole like Abia

[s][/s]

even goats from Abia and the East largely live better than you. My dogs will think twice before pissing on your cause of you legendary odoriferous identity. Are you out of words ? did I extenguish your vocabulary ?

you just borrowed insults from my previous writeup to you ,showing once again that you're mentally slow and hence have no original thought to yourself.
I bet your greatest thought till now is knowing you can open multiple accounts on Nairaland -how you must have chortled when after much huffing and puffing ,that decrepit brain of yours came up with such an idea.
There isn't a chance on earth that you're Igbo. I haven't seen one as dull as you since birth. Even museum's have apes more intelligent than you. it's an insult to those animals that the are locked up for our viewing while something like you walks free all over the place imagine there sense of injustice when someone like you -with an IQ so far from the right side of the decimal point like the distance from the sun to the next constellation - comes calling at the zoo.
if not for free basics and opera free 50 mb daily, there isn't a chance I will be reading a demented write up from someone descended from Darwin's apes.
How do you even hide that humongous tail of yours in your trousers ? or I forgot, it serves as your dick.
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by collagiatepaper: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2022

You are a cursed frustrated dirty dwarf. .Aside the fact you are smelling like ariaria market, there is no wonder that would allow you disgusting Aba pig to near her.

[s]
eduj:

you just borrowed insults from my previous writeup to you ,showing once again that you're mentally retarded and hence have no original thought to yourself
I bet your greatest thought till now is knowing you can open multiple accounts on Nairaland -how you must have chortled when after much huffing and puffing ,that decrepit brain of yours came up with such an idea
There isn't a chance on earth that you're Igbo. I haven't seen one as dull as you since birth. [b] Even museum's have apes more intelligent than you. it's an insult to those animals that the are locked up for our viewing while something like you walks free all over the place [ imagine there sense of injustice when someone like you -with an IQ so far from the right side of the decimal point like the distance from the sun to the next constellation - comes calling at the zoo.
if not for free basics and opera free 50 mb daily, there isn't a chance I will be reading a demented write up from someone descended from Darwin's apes.How do you even hide that humongous tail of yours in your trousers ? or I forgot, it serves as your dick.
[/s]
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
collagiatepaper:

You are a cursed frustrated dirty dwarf. .Aside the fact you are smelling like ariaria market, there is no wonder that would allow you disgusting Aba pig to near her.

[s][/s]

The way you like the word "shithole" it's almost like you got shitted into this world - I can't understand your plight, but I believe it will be tough not knowing how you came about into earth- that sense of confusion can cause madness - something you're already experiencing.

You know I have overlooked your gimmicks for far too long. You can't string words together well enough to be termed a graduate (at least a proper one).

Your vocabulary is so limited that repetition is your best friend.

so today I will see you West African dwarf gorilla back to the zoo you should have been kept in.

You stoped evolution from lower ape to man early, give it a zillion more years and you might have actually been able to competently disguise as a man

An oh ,I think our people at Anambra state thread will love seeing our exchange -No ?
Re: Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) by collagiatepaper: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2022

[s]
eduj:

The way you like the word "shithole" it's almost like you got shitted into this world - I can't understand your plight, but I believe it will be tough not knowing how you came about into earth- that sense of confusion can cause madness - something you're already experiencing.
You know I have overlooked your gimmicks for far too long. You can't string words together well enough to be termed a graduate (at least a proper one).Your vocabulary is so limited that repetition is your best friend.so today I will see you West African dwarf gorilla back to the zoo you should have been kept in.You stoped evolution from lower ape to man early, give it a zillion more years and you might have actually been able to competently disguise as a man n oh ,I think our people at Anambra state thread will love seeing our exchange -No ?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences / 23 PDP Govs Endorse Tukur’s Sack. / Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.