Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

i am wallowing in pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / i am wallowing in pains (848 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i am wallowing in pains by 1sherlockHolmes: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
doctors in the house pls help. i have treating thesame thing for years without success im afraid it might be something worst that what the doctors think. i have been having stomach discomfort for so long to the extent that i cant even spend straight 2months without having stomache but when i go to hospital they say its ulcer epigastric pain as they call it. my symptom is mainly bloated stomach, discomfort feeling at the center of my belly and sometimes upper right sided stomach discomfort. there is no ulcer meds that i havent been prescribed but no any sign of progress. im afraid its something else that i cant deal with im really depressed as the sickness is back now i feel like something is stucked in my stomach even when i walk. im also experiencing stomach discomfort at night and early morning. #advice #recommendation #suggestion is welcome dont tell me to go hospital as you can i have been to there several times. and dont have money to go to private hops.

Re: i am wallowing in pains by 1sherlockHolmes: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
doctors in the house pls ur urgent contribution is needed
Re: i am wallowing in pains by jhubril(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
You need to go for hapatitis test asap
Re: i am wallowing in pains by 1sherlockHolmes: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
jhubril:
im going tomorrow which hep test do u suggest pls
Re: i am wallowing in pains by 1sherlockHolmes: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
jhubril:
respond pls
Re: i am wallowing in pains by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:09am On Mar 10, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
doctors in the house pls ur urgent contribution is needed
stop wasting money on chalks or Orthodox treatment for ulcer permanent cure there's many ways of curing ulcer traditionally and it's permanent,simple ways of concocting different natural ingredients abd you'll never experience it again...
Re: i am wallowing in pains by jhubril(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
respond pls
Hep b
Re: i am wallowing in pains by 1sherlockHolmes: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2022
jhubril:

Hep b
tnx i will do that. is it the test called hbsag?

1 Like

Re: i am wallowing in pains by 1sherlockHolmes: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
doctors and those who had similar experience your contribution is highly needed im so depressed cant even go to work poverty is setting in i want to feel fine nd go back to work again.

Re: i am wallowing in pains by Homeroom: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
doctors in the house pls help. i have treating thesame thing for years without success im afraid it might be something worst that what the doctors think. i have been having stomach discomfort for so long to the extent that i cant even spend straight 2months without having stomache but when i go to hospital they say its ulcer epigastric pain as they call it. my symptom is mainly bloated stomach, discomfort feeling at the center of my belly and sometimes upper right sided stomach discomfort. there is no ulcer meds that i havent been prescribed but no any sign of progress. im afraid its something else that i cant deal with im really depressed as the sickness is back now i feel like something is stucked in my stomach even when i walk. im also experiencing stomach discomfort at night and early morning. #advice #recommendation #suggestion is welcome dont tell me to go hospital as you can i have been to there several times. and dont have money to go to private hops.

Write to me on truevinee00@gmail.com. I will help you for free
Re: i am wallowing in pains by NnolimNzubechi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:

Hmm,what type of pain do you feel?does the pain come and lasts for few seconds and then reoccurs 1 minute later?
Re: i am wallowing in pains by 1sherlockHolmes: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2022
Homeroom:

Write to me on truevinee00@gmail.com. I will help you for free
tnx doc i will talk to u

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Help,help / How Safe Is Your Work Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.