Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Share Your Betrayal Experience - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Betrayal Experience (22863 Views)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Acidbath: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Poundit:
Amatarasha aka SisterFire betrayed my friend by giving him hiv. Her pics below..
Sisterfire has hiv
I have broken rule 2,3,8 and 19...ban me
Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
For every single person that knows you not to turn up for you in such situation. My dear, that is really weird o. Nigerians wey sabi visit for hospital with banana and lucozade boost?

Hian!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Acidbath: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Poundit abiodunjonah aka Satanicsatanist aka hacker2022:
Amatarasha gave me the pic and I trust her than my ashawo mama. My name is Friday Oyikocho Odeh. Kingshrd knows me

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Iseoluwani: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rubyjade:
People will betray you, you can't escape it. What is more important is that you come out Better

Have you being betrayed before? Share your story, you might heal

Use share so others can learn

While I was working for a company. I got diagnosed of a kidney infection and was admitted in the hospital for two weeks. I was staying with my father’s elder sister at the time because my parents were here in Abuja

Two weeks of constant drugs,drips and injections on my *you know* and guess what, my aunt and her family never came to visit for one day. My friends(even tho I didn’t have a lot of them) were to busy to come see me. No company representative to pay me a visit.

Everyday I would walk to the little store close to the hospital to buy biscuits and yoghurt because no one would bring them to me.

Betrayal hurts so bad because it never comes from strangers but those of your household.

This is why I recommend people live like they are alone on this planet. Have zero expectations. Any human can become anything at anytime.When u expect so much from people, betrayal is inevitable. Live ur life without expectations.

I feel ur pain
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Iseoluwani: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rubyjade:
What did she do?

U are even a lady, honestly I understand how you feel... However for a lady to experience such

1. Ur behavior might be bad
2. Wrong circle of friends
3. U might actually be the ones pushing people away too
4. Pay back time... What u did to someone...

I naturally have trust issues, and if I distrust u, I can't trust you again... This y I hate betrayals

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by posty56: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iseoluwani:

I am stupid , I f**ked my brother wife
wow that's bad , receive sense IJN

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by justjasper(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Disappointment is a blessing in disguise. After my nysc, my uncle asked me to come to PH. Guys, na house boy he nearly turned me to. Contacted my aunt in Lag if I can come and search for job there. She bluntly turned me down. Travelled to Lag to meet one of my uncle's who was very nice to me. Got a job and started doing well. Problem came when I got my apartment and got married. To cut the long story short, I lost my job and my uncle and the wife turned against me with every strength in them. Mind you that this was almost 3 years into our marriage without a child. Relocated to Abj, the same year wife conceived and gave birth. Business started paying off and the rest is history. Disappointment is a blessing. Don't put your hope in man, trust God. Thanks

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Head to SW,Yorrobanza coward people.na their way,never ever trust them in your life undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by rimijoshua(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
moyosore32:
It was exam period in skul and most of us(student never pay skul fee) so we all agreed that on d day exam was gonna commence, we go stage protest and disagree say mk dem postpone exam for one more week as saving grace for pple wen never pay
D day was finally here, some of my guys and I were fully prepared for the protest, fortunately for us our gathering and all was noticed by the SU president and he came to dialogue with us, we sha tell am say we never pay fee na why we want mk dem adjust the date of exam blah blah, d SU presido resin well with us, kon give us backing say our fate dey our hand, we were to carry on with our initial plan of disrupting the exam halls so as to make it impossible for the others to write the exam.... naso we begin bombard all d classes wey students don already full, getting set to write the exam, lo and behold as I enter one hall laidat I see my padi wen we gather plan to disrupt exam hall on ds particular day confidently sitted and waiting for the question paper to be distributed and passed to him, as our eyes jam, I felt let down after about few secs i went straight for him with d stick in my hand, my brothers and my sisters if to say d Weyrey no follow window jp I for use that kondo scatter him head for that spot that day lol
Lautech story

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Timoleon(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Your eyes have seen your ears
Christonjnr:
I have this guy who's really broke.squats with his friend Ina one room apartment,when his Frnd got married,they pushed him away.
He came to me asking for my help,he wanted to sale his hand phone but he has lost the receipt. Do to the reason i deal in phones and acessories I helped him and issued his another receipt.
I didn't know he stole the phone.when they got arrested he said I'm a syndicate that used to issued them receipt whenever they stole phone. And they even raped a lady where they stole the phone. I later used 200k to bail my self
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Proudlyomonna: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
SmellySperm:

I be Akwa Ibom boy. You sound stup!d. Cone headed biafran cheesy

The problem with Nigerians is that you will see a foolish person, instead of walking away you will join the foolish person in his foolery,and so the foolishness keeps growing undecided

Very useless set of idiots just pack themselves full this forum �

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Deicide: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
I seem not to be able to understand what the op said happened to her as a betrayal
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Netblyss(f): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
I was in my year 1 and I had used up my school fees to cover some other unexpected expenses. I didn't want to bother my dad to send money again as he was going through a lot, plus retirement. I planned I will have to sacrifice my pocket money to make up the school fees.
Well, things didn't go as planned. I was short N10k and exam was the following week.
I was scared and frustrated because they kept saying those who had not paid would not write the exams.
I wanted badly to tell my dad but I remembered I had already told him that the school fees was already paid.

At that time also, I had a really good friend, lets call him Fred. He would occasionally come to campus to see me. We would take strolls and gist for long. He was a graduate and was working at the time. We were not dating. Just friends. Whether he was planning on asking me out, I don't know but I saw him as a nice guy.

I had a handful of good friends but I couldn't ask them as they were students myself. So, my last option was to ask Fred. He said okay and that he would come to campus that evening.

Couple of hours later, he called me to come meet him outside the hostel.
As I was coming out, I saw him but with another guy. Immediately, I got a bad vibe. But I still went to him. We exchanged pleasantries and he and this other guy started asking weird questions like who my father was, what he does for a living, what about my mom etc.
I answered them but I was getting pissed. Like what's all these questions for. It's 10k I asked for not N10M. And to God who made me, I fully intended on paying him back.

At a point during the questioning, I told him to forget about the money but before I could take one step, he was calling one girl I remember was in final year at the time. He started telling her that I told him that people who have not paid school fees would not write exams. You can imagine my surprise when the girl said that was a lie. Nothing of such was said bla bla.
I wanted to smack his grinning face. Numerous time we warned in class to pay our school fees else no exam for us. Like why would I lie?
I argued with the girl but she just shrugged and said "whatever sha. All I know is that I know students who have not paid school fees for 2 semesters but they wrote exams"

At this point I was visibly shaking with rage and tears was welling up in my eyes. I could see my friend and the other guy chuckling and smiling to themselves like they had caught me in a lie. I was so embarrassed. Above all, I felt sad that someone I thought was my friend would do this to me.
I felt even if you had doubts, you could have met me personally and told me not try to shame me in front of people.
He then proceeded to tell me not to try to con him again.

In all my years in this life, I had never felt so embarrassed and ashamed. I hated myself for asking him at all. I went to my room and cried like a baby.

As God would have it. One of my good friends and a course mate of mine saw me in class about 2 days after that incident looking very sad. He pestered me to know what the problem was. I was reluctant to tell him but after much cajoling I told him I needed 10k to complete my school fees.
He assured me everything would be fine.
That evening, he came to my room and handed me an envelope. In it was N20k.
I cried like a baby, but this time out of joy.
He said I shouldn't dare pay him back.
Ty! We are not in touch anymore but I love you and will never forget your act of kindness.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Okunga: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
I helped an A list celebrity which you alll celebrate his music that he is filled with wisdom…

I fed him, cloth him, introduced him to my family and lot more. I even gave him the money to shoot his first video before he was helped by another A list celebrity and became really famous.

Omo the guy change am for me like he’s been waiting to show me pepper when him blow. Like I don’t get, I never for once had any form of misunderstanding or anything but he changed and couldn’t even do a track with me to put me on the limelight too. Lol

In life be mindful the people you help, because some of them wan big pass you to show you pepper and some of them will not show you their real self till they start making money.

I left music feeling devastated because I was so confused and started doubting my craft because the energy in the industry is so FAKE.

I recorded 2 songs last month and I am thankful growth and wisdom.

Well I done move on. Loving life and expecting a baby girl from my wife soon…

In all; Awesome God indeed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Marcofranz(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
undecided
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by marsman: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Betrayed by my best friend for his best friend, they ganged up on me. Omo we fight that day, my friend ran away when things were getting serious, while his best friend gave me a strong WWE spear and a blow to my face. I was a pako kid then, doing comfortable but not exposed to the world entertainment beyond the movies we buy, the idiot watched alot of WWE fight. The only thing i like about that day is that i didn't give up, he looked like a fucking gorrila but i was not ready to run away from a fight. I fought till i was down even with fact that i didn't give it my all cause i thought it was just a play. Happened very long ago, but cant be forgotten

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
I've been betrayed a lot of times, I can't start recollecting, in fact, my life now I expect betrayal from everyone and I don't act surprised when it happens.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Adunmhi: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Akin he always like a blood brother to me I never knew he has is own plan
We do talked about my future,education,my sex life we also talked about him too
The movement of destruction started June 05 2020 Aunty Oyin wedding,he invited me to follow him to the wedding which I did we had fun and he take care of me after about two week I followed him to another wedding in yaba, the wedding was on Saturday so we left oshodi on Friday night since yaba is just some hours from oshodi.
We both logged in the same room I had to pull off my bra so I slept off with my cloth on I started feeling some strange touch in my body I had to wake up and check only for me to find out he’s the one touching me sexually I pleased with him not to do this to me that I don’t want any sexual contact from him I briefly remember he telling me that is going to be secret betweeen the both of us I said no we had a little argument over it and he stop touching me
On the wedding day he expected me to react to show him attitude but I didn’t cause I thought is temptation we came home friendly after everything
The next three days we had a conversation on the issue and he tried to force himself on me fortunately I just finish my menstruation he penetrated with force which resolve to me bleeding blood from my vagina he apologize and claim nothing happen that he was unable to penetrate we fought for like 20second before he asked me to clean up myself
Two day after that we both agreed on a contract that we are going to have sex for one month and he’s going to pay 70k we started having the sex ending of June Nd is meant to end in July but because he can’t resist me we had it till the day I left for school which is August 23rd of 2020 he gave me the money I remember during those time I did everything called house chores including his laundry
I went to school on 23rd of August since then we have been communicating like we are dating until I met oluwafemi I told akin about femi but he said no that I should not get close to him but I ignored him because he once told me he had sex with shukurat when I was away
I came back home on the 26th of December i had to tell him everything that happen between me and oluwafemi cause my real boyfriend Emma was fighting with me then.finding out the truth about me and femi made him give me some attitude which I later pleased with him to forgive me since I came back he has been trying to have sex with me again but I told him we ended the contract that we can’t have sex,due to the fact that am having feeling for him I allowed him to continue having sex with me there was a day I was on drip he stop the drip and had sex with me in the midnight till I almost lost conscious I had to go back to school cause we are to resume back to school which is on the 25th of January we are both calling each other doing videos call and showing him all my body he ask me to come to his home town which I did and we spent some days before he ask me to come to Lagos I said no but he said he will give me full attention that no one will come between us he also said he will fight with Iya Malik (the married woman I thought they are friend but they dating) just to be with me till I go back to school everything change the moment I get to Lagos he started going to Iya Malik shop to sit down while me am waiting for him inside is room when ever am with him and she came am the one to leave that spot I had to control myself just because I don’t want to hurt him on the 4th of March he confront me that am showing her attitude and the woman will be thinking we are both having sex he also told me that he prefer I know that he had sex with her than her to know we both are having sex that statement got me upset that I kept malice with him for 4 days he later called me to apologize and we had sex that day upon all his pleading he still went back to the woman I told him that I want to cook for him he said Jumai(the girl he accommodated because he had accommodation issue)will be upset if I cook,on the 11th of March I had to summon courage to tell him my mind but he said he want us to stop everything we are doing that is a sin, he not proud of it that he don’t want anybody in the street to know about us,I just told him yes that we are done.
It really painful cause I thought he will be different from all my ex boyfriend but no he’s also like them he’s even more corny than them

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by seunny4lif(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin
Oh, I thought you are Louis XVI of France grin
If you know you know cheesy

Moeman:
in my former life i was an emperor and i was stabbed and sold off to the romans by my brother while i was planning what would have been the greatest invasion in history..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Brandonx(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
After I was betrayed by a friend I arrived at the conclusion that thing happens for a reason.

Years ago I was still trying to get on my feet , I was working somewhere and I needed a better job. I met one woman (a family friend to my friend) who told me she had a better job for me , I went to her place with my friend, he sat and watched me negotiate salary and saw that the salary was big grin Two days later he came to me that the woman said I shouldn’t resume. I later found out he resigned from where he was and started working for the woman.

I already resigned so I was jobless , he probably felt bad so he looked for a demeaning job for me, I had no option than to accept. I was angry for months and I hated my friend for that .

But that job paved way for me, tho the pay was very small and I worked there for three months but the connections I made whilst working there brought me to where I am today.

Today that same friend is still trying to get on his feet.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by advanceDNA: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rubyjade:
People will betray you, you can't escape it. What is more important is that you come out Better

While I was working for a company. I got diagnosed of a kidney infection and was admitted in the hospital for two weeks. I was staying with my father’s elder sister at the time because my parents were here in Abuja

Two weeks of constant drugs,drips and injections on my *you know* and guess what, my aunt and her family never came to visit for one day. My friends(even tho I didn’t have a lot of them) were to busy to come see me. No company representative to pay me a visit.

Everyday I would walk to the little store close to the hospital to buy biscuits and yoghurt because no one would bring them to me.

Betrayal hurts so bad because it never comes from strangers but those of your household.

This is why I recommend people live like they are alone on this planet. Have zero expectations. Any human can become anything at anytime.When u expect so much from people, betrayal is inevitable. Live ur life without expectations.

Haaa...Kidney infection?? Hope you don dey alright..??

No reason the matter too much...na so life be.
You go jam your own personal person, your ride or die, and you go dey alright las las..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Brownshoe: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
moyosore32:
It was exam period in skul and most of us(student never pay skul fee) so we all agreed that on d day exam was gonna commence, we go stage protest and disagree say mk dem postpone exam for one more week as saving grace for pple wen never pay
D day was finally here, some of my guys and I were fully prepared for the protest, fortunately for us our gathering and all was noticed by the SU president and he came to dialogue with us, we sha tell am say we never pay fee na why we want mk dem adjust the date of exam blah blah, d SU presido resin well with us, kon give us backing say our fate dey our hand, we were to carry on with our initial plan of disrupting the exam halls so as to make it impossible for the others to write the exam.... naso we begin bombard all d classes wey students don already full, getting set to write the exam, lo and behold as I enter one hall laidat I see my padi wen we gather plan to disrupt exam hall on ds particular day confidently sitted and waiting for the question paper to be distributed and passed to him, as our eyes jam, I felt let down after about few secs i went straight for him with d stick in my hand, my brothers and my sisters if to say d Weyrey no follow window jp I for use that kondo scatter him head for that spot that day lol
UNAD now EKSU
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by razzydoo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
That's why the biggest miracle in one's life so far has been the grace of God to keep moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by wallrichy: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
What a pity to your life and your miserable generation. You are just a waste and useless sperm that should have been masturbated and flush into the toilet. What a waste of human maggots you are.....sorry......Ndo......

nickyj19:
grin Me i betray my yoruba friend i Bleep im yoruba bitch.
the girl say im boy friend get small preeq.
yoruba people useless die
all dere men get low sperm count grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by SirMichael1: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Moeman:
in my former life i was an emperor and i was stabbed and sold off to the romans by my brother while i was planning what would have been the greatest invasion in history..

Welcome your majesty. I've scoured the earth over my numerous lifetimes seeking for you. Lord, will you come back with me to your kingdom to take back what is yours? Scavengers have taken refuge in your abode!

Should I prepare the horses, your majesty?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Okunga: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Adunmhi:
Akin he always like a blood brother to me I never knew he has is own plan
We do talked about my future,education,my sex life we also talked about him too
The movement of destruction started June 05 2020 Aunty Oyin wedding,he invited me to follow him to the wedding which I did we had fun and he take care of me after about two week I followed him to another wedding in yaba, the wedding was on Saturday so we left oshodi on Friday night since yaba is just some hours from oshodi.
We both logged in the same room I had to pull off my bra so I slept off with my cloth on I started feeling some strange touch in my body I had to wake up and check only for me to find out he’s the one touching me sexually I pleased with him not to do this to me that I don’t want any sexual contact from him I briefly remember he telling me that is going to be secret betweeen the both of us I said no we had a little argument over it and he stop touching me
On the wedding day he expected me to react to show him attitude but I didn’t cause I thought is temptation we came home friendly after everything
The next three days we had a conversation on the issue and he tried to force himself on me fortunately I just finish my menstruation he penetrated with force which resolve to me bleeding blood from my vagina he apologize and claim nothing happen that he was unable to penetrate we fought for like 20second before he asked me to clean up myself
Two day after that we both agreed on a contract that we are going to have sex for one month and he’s going to pay 70k we started having the sex ending of June Nd is meant to end in July but because he can’t resist me we had it till the day I left for school which is August 23rd of 2020 he gave me the money I remember during those time I did everything called house chores including his laundry
I went to school on 23rd of August since then we have been communicating like we are dating until I met oluwafemi I told akin about femi but he said no that I should not get close to him but I ignored him because he once told me he had sex with shukurat when I was away
I came back home on the 26th of December i had to tell him everything that happen between me and oluwafemi cause my real boyfriend Emma was fighting with me then.finding out the truth about me and femi made him give me some attitude which I later pleased with him to forgive me since I came back he has been trying to have sex with me again but I told him we ended the contract that we can’t have sex,due to the fact that am having feeling for him I allowed him to continue having sex with me there was a day I was on drip he stop the drip and had sex with me in the midnight till I almost lost conscious I had to go back to school cause we are to resume back to school which is on the 25th of January we are both calling each other doing videos call and showing him all my body he ask me to come to his home town which I did and we spent some days before he ask me to come to Lagos I said no but he said he will give me full attention that no one will come between us he also said he will fight with Iya Malik (the married woman I thought they are friend but they dating) just to be with me till I go back to school everything change the moment I get to Lagos he started going to Iya Malik shop to sit down while me am waiting for him inside is room when ever am with him and she came am the one to leave that spot I had to control myself just because I don’t want to hurt him on the 4th of March he confront me that am showing her attitude and the woman will be thinking we are both having sex he also told me that he prefer I know that he had sex with her than her to know we both are having sex that statement got me upset that I kept malice with him for 4 days he later called me to apologize and we had sex that day upon all his pleading he still went back to the woman I told him that I want to cook for him he said Jumai(the girl he accommodated because he had accommodation issue)will be upset if I cook,on the 11th of March I had to summon courage to tell him my mind but he said he want us to stop everything we are doing that is a sin, he not proud of it that he don’t want anybody in the street to know about us,I just told him yes that we are done.
It really painful cause I thought he will be different from all my ex boyfriend but no he’s also like them he’s even more corny than them

How old are you?

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by meliziz12(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Well this life I'm living now is new. The old one died on 3rd Oct 2020. That's when the liquid that kills others failed to kill me.
All because of disappointments from virtually everyone. Like it seemed I never met any good human!. Wrong decisions after another. That's story for another day Sha.
A new born baby gat no friends! Even the breast milk she gets she doesn't know who she's getting it from so right now no friends no foes!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
A fellow co-teacher who works and also lives in the same block with the proprietress...maybe she had a personal issue with the propeitress in person...i never knew this,and i really liked this lady oh...now after leaving the school...she tried putting me in problem with the propreitress...it was God that vindicated me and up till now i am still in shock...saw her last week on bike she told me bike man to stop...was adjusting herself on the bike and pretended not to see me...omoh i just smiled and crossed the road....
Most at times,they just want others to hate you too...thats why you greet someone you don't know and they would just throw face...if you check well someone you know well is the cause...BUT MAN NO BE GOD and GOD NO BE MAN...Just tell God to expose and put them to shame...greeting no be love oh....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Newusername(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rubyjade:

So sorry, hope you are better now?
This is why I don't keep friends, I have been betrayed by the people I thought they were my friends but no they were not as I thought. I am a loner no friends no body just me doing my thing.
I don't talk to people at all, and only do when it is necessary but people take it as if I keep malice not knowing that deep down I want to be alone.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by marsman: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
SirMichael1:

Welcome your majesty. I've scoured the earth over my numerous lifetimes seeking for you. Lord, will you come back with me to your kingdom to take back what is yours? Scavengers have taken refuge in your abode!

Should I prepare the horses, your majesty?
Be prepared for another awful defeat, for i am the roman who has travelled through many life times defeating the emperor along the way and this time won't be any different. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Oil Companies In Nigeria (more Than 200 Companies Listed!) / Photo: Physically Challenge Barber Seen In Nigeria (his Client Chapdee Post On F / Elderly Beggar Dies In Kaduna. Who Knows Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.