Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Share Your Betrayal Experience - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Betrayal Experience (22881 Views)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2022
NetValueFX:

If your senses work you will know how your statement connects to rent
You weren't minding ur biz,the person i quoted knew we both were catching cruz. U came and brought in my parents, don't u have respect for ur parents? You bast.ard!
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by debbydams(f): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2022
Rubyjade:
People will betray you, you can't escape it. What is more important is that you come out Better

Have you being betrayed before? Share your story, you might heal

Use share so others can learn

While I was working for a company. I got diagnosed of a kidney infection and was admitted in the hospital for two weeks. I was staying with my father’s elder sister at the time because my parents were here in Abuja

Two weeks of constant drugs,drips and injections on my *you know* and guess what, my aunt and her family never came to visit for one day. My friends(even tho I didn’t have a lot of them) were to busy to come see me. No company representative to pay me a visit.

Everyday I would walk to the little store close to the hospital to buy biscuits and yoghurt because no one would bring them to me.

Betrayal hurts so bad because it never comes from strangers but those of your household.

This is why I recommend people live like they are alone on this planet. Have zero expectations. Any human can become anything at anytime.When u expect so much from people, betrayal is inevitable. Live ur life without expectations.
had a lot of experience from best friends, and some family members

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by NACE13: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Funny mine happend just yesterday. I was transferred to another state just last month, after settling down, I decided to ship my properties to my current state of residence. I called my blood to help me with the shipment and I'd pay him for the stress involved, only for my blood to just confess that he's sold my TV.
His excuse was that he was trying to move it and he accidentally broke the screen......then decided to give me his own tv, then sold mine

Brethren, this sort of fvckery, I have never seen.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Enny2013(f): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2022
nickyj19:
my own kogi dey insult anybody wey 5n my trouble

LOL...
U ar funny fah

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Kpengla(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Adunmhi:
Akin he always like a blood brother to me I never knew he has is own plan
We do talked about my future,education,my sex life we also talked about him too
The movement of destruction started June 05 2020 Aunty Oyin wedding,he invited me to follow him to the wedding which I did we had fun and he take care of me after about two week I followed him to another wedding in yaba, the wedding was on Saturday so we left oshodi on Friday night since yaba is just some hours from oshodi.
We both logged in the same room I had to pull off my bra so I slept off with my cloth on I started feeling some strange touch in my body I had to wake up and check only for me to find out he’s the one touching me sexually I pleased with him not to do this to me that I don’t want any sexual contact from him I briefly remember he telling me that is going to be secret betweeen the both of us I said no we had a little argument over it and he stop touching me
On the wedding day he expected me to react to show him attitude but I didn’t cause I thought is temptation we came home friendly after everything
The next three days we had a conversation on the issue and he tried to force himself on me fortunately I just finish my menstruation he penetrated with force which resolve to me bleeding blood from my vagina he apologize and claim nothing happen that he was unable to penetrate we fought for like 20second before he asked me to clean up myself
Two day after that we both agreed on a contract that we are going to have sex for one month and he’s going to pay 70k we started having the sex ending of June Nd is meant to end in July but because he can’t resist me we had it till the day I left for school which is August 23rd of 2020 he gave me the money I remember during those time I did everything called house chores including his laundry
I went to school on 23rd of August since then we have been communicating like we are dating until I met oluwafemi I told akin about femi but he said no that I should not get close to him but I ignored him because he once told me he had sex with shukurat when I was away
I came back home on the 26th of December i had to tell him everything that happen between me and oluwafemi cause my real boyfriend Emma was fighting with me then.finding out the truth about me and femi made him give me some attitude which I later pleased with him to forgive me since I came back he has been trying to have sex with me again but I told him we ended the contract that we can’t have sex,due to the fact that am having feeling for him I allowed him to continue having sex with me there was a day I was on drip he stop the drip and had sex with me in the midnight till I almost lost conscious I had to go back to school cause we are to resume back to school which is on the 25th of January we are both calling each other doing videos call and showing him all my body he ask me to come to his home town which I did and we spent some days before he ask me to come to Lagos I said no but he said he will give me full attention that no one will come between us he also said he will fight with Iya Malik (the married woman I thought they are friend but they dating) just to be with me till I go back to school everything change the moment I get to Lagos he started going to Iya Malik shop to sit down while me am waiting for him inside is room when ever am with him and she came am the one to leave that spot I had to control myself just because I don’t want to hurt him on the 4th of March he confront me that am showing her attitude and the woman will be thinking we are both having sex he also told me that he prefer I know that he had sex with her than her to know we both are having sex that statement got me upset that I kept malice with him for 4 days he later called me to apologize and we had sex that day upon all his pleading he still went back to the woman I told him that I want to cook for him he said Jumai(the girl he accommodated because he had accommodation issue)will be upset if I cook,on the 11th of March I had to summon courage to tell him my mind but he said he want us to stop everything we are doing that is a sin, he not proud of it that he don’t want anybody in the street to know about us,I just told him yes that we are done.
It really painful cause I thought he will be different from all my ex boyfriend but no he’s also like them he’s even more corny than them

Can I send you a PM? grin
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by cardoctor(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2022
If you ask Jesus, he will tell you a story about a guy called Judas.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by TAJOBLISS(f): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Rubyjade:
People will betray you, you can't escape it. What is more important is that you come out Better

Have you being betrayed before? Share your story, you might heal

Use share so others can learn

While I was working for a company. I got
diagnosed of a kidney infection and was admitted in the hospital for two weeks. I was staying with my father’s elder sister at the time because my parents were here in Abuja

Two weeks of constant drugs,drips and injections on my *you know* and guess what, my aunt and her family never came to visit for one day. My friends(even tho I didn’t have a lot of them) were to busy to come see me. No company representative to pay me a visit.

Everyday I would walk to the little store close to the hospital to buy biscuits and yoghurt because no one would bring them to me.

Betrayal hurts so bad because it never comes from strangers but those of your household.

This is why I recommend people live like they are alone on this planet. Have zero expectations. Any human can become anything at anytime.When u expect so much from people, betrayal is inevitable. Live ur life without expectations.

So sorry..
Hope you're okay now?
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Veesound95: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Resign from my job in nigeria to Ghana to join a family friend, after informing my parents that I secured a job.... mean while I was ignorant of the job but due to the trust I had for my childhood friend, I believe he couldn't hurt me.
Sold my properties and my parents added to it..... Total was 750k.... Got to Ghana and spent 6months, later discovered that it was a NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY CALLED QNET... Took my bags and told him I was going... But to my surprise he was informing the people there about all my moves to leave... We fought and the qnet member's invited polices for me and others that wanted to leave... But to the glory of God I'm back to my country and secured a better job.... Please be careful.. there is no secured jobs anywhere.... These Network marketing companies are using different methods to invite people to different parts of Africa... Please be careful... Not everyone is lucky to return home..... We left so many Nigerians there that refused to return because of fear of been called a failure...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
SmellySperm:

You weren't minding ur biz,the person i quoted knew we both were catching cruz. U came and brought in my parents, don't u have respect for ur parents? You bast.ard!
Now I see this one hit you hard... Mbok no kill yourself.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Mbo07: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dashlish12:
. I presume you had a sound sleep already, found it difficult sleeping at nite almost on a daily occurence
I later slept few mins to six woke up 7:34am.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by MrMacinterchi1: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Demigod22:

If you understand my story very well, I was threatened to break up with her, I have to choose between her and my life, and my friend who is aware of the situation slept with her. The friend told me that she said she wanted to hurt me so she decided to have sex with my friend.

Thanks for the explanation. and what I was suggesting with my comment is to look beyond it since you guys are no longer together when it happened. You will only be hurting yourself if you do that.
Though it's not easy o
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by marianneada(f): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
femijay8271:

What of ur hubby
He is fine,he has been d one taking care of us
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by femijay8271(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
marianneada:
He is fine,he has been d one taking care of us

OH! Very good
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Dashlish12: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mbo07:
I later slept few mins to six woke up 7:34am.
. Wow! Literally the same hr i slept also; mind you it ain't insomnia or whatever those people of the west might call it cuz i knew it can only mean one thing which it would be good to keep it mute all by myself. Btw, that been said, hope u are good though? And try to always remember that life's Beautiful always

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Mbo07: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Wow! Literally the same hr i slept also; mind you it ain't insomnia or whatever those people of the west might call it cuz i knew it can only mean one thing which it would be good to keep it mute all by myself. Btw, that been said, hope u are good though? And try to always remember that life's Beautiful always

What's that thing? U mind to share off this space?
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Dashlish12: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mbo07:

What's that thing? U mind to share off this space?
. Naa! I think it best if i keep mum for now cuz hopefully there's better day ahead, btw; thanks for your concern. U really deserve that from me (trust me when i say that though), I think u may be heavenly sent bruh amidst this torrid times of mine
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Mbo07: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Naa! I think it best if i keep mum for now cuz hopefully there's better day ahead, btw; thanks for your concern. U really deserve that from me (trust me when i say that though), I think u may be heavenly sent bruh amidst this torrid times of mine
oh really?? That's strange!! But it's cool too

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by IlorinBoy1: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Kpengla:

Can I send you a PM? grin

G!
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by IlorinBoy1: 12:19am On Mar 14, 2022
If he no fit sell ur tv, shey na outsider tv e go con sell ni?
NACE13:
Funny mine happend just yesterday. I was transferred to another state just last month, after settling down, I decided to ship my properties to my current state of residence. I called my blood to help me with the shipment and I'd pay him for the stress involved, only for my blood to just confess that he's sold my TV.
His excuse was that he was trying to move it and he accidentally broke the screen......then decided to give me his own tv, then sold mine

Brethren, this sort of fvckery, I have never seen.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by moyosore32: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
chatinent:

Funniest post here. I can relate to its reality.

Haha... d Bobo really fall my hand. Meanwhile as we dey plan d protest d prev day ion dey obs d bobo buh I no just observe am fully, I nearly break him head tho if to say I meet am derr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by moyosore32: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Brownshoe:
UNAD now EKSU

U were quite close buh, na eksu affiliated with now lasued

1 Like

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by olorunthobby(f): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
rimijoshua:
Lautech story

President Laurel cheesy
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Drsnives(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Remember your parent betrayed you as you said. So you blamed them. That's why you must not also betray your kids

The foundation Dangote has was that HE WAS ONLY BORROWED MONEY TO STATT HID RETAILING BUSINESS. Others that follows was through grace and his perceverance.
As i no get anyone for my family to borrow me money nko?

Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by rimijoshua(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
olorunthobby:

President Laurel cheesy
Your head is there....
Omo ladoke
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Labadi69: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
GboyegaD:

Interestingly, I don't borrow money from friends since I can use my CC if I am cash trapped nonetheless, I don't expect my debtors to bother me particularly, when they don't have the money to pay back. Most often, I only borrow people money I know if they don't pay back, I wouldn't feel too pained.

That said, that anyone is owing you, it doesn't make you a God over them.

What do you mean by you borrow people money. Oga go and buy Brighter Grammar and read cover to cover. Stop embarrassing yourself on Nairaland angry
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Kunja2: 12:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Rubyjade:
I wasn't even paid full salary
sorry about what you went through. The koko is you're okay now and that's all that matters.

You look great by the way.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by Rubyjade: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
wink
Kunja2:
sorry about what you went through. The koko is you're okay now and that's all that matters.

You look great by the way.
Re: Share Your Betrayal Experience by osadogan1(f): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2022
Breakup with a guy due to his bad and nocturnal attitude within a month to my utmost surprise he got married the next month to his unknown gf of eight years relationships I wondered y he came to me in the first place. He was scared of me not disturbing the wedding but me no get time to waste time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elderly Beggar Dies In Kaduna. Who Knows Him? (Photos) / Pictures Of Nigerian Independence Day Parade In New York / Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.