Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari (20368 Views)

31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari / Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police / Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by joinpreneur(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
It is well
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
They are after nothing but their pockets. Who wouldn't cash out big from defending Abba kyari

T O DARLING
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Jmichael1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
AdeniyiA:
Dem wan take dea share from the guy's ill-gotten wealth, make the whole money no follow am go prison
I like their brains die! cheesy

bros u go wait tire if u dey expect dis guy 4 prison...
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by haj57(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Today, lawyers pursue juicy clients by offering voluntary service.
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by chukwuibuipob: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
angry20 thieves. Dey should bundle all of dem to North Korea for needful
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Josywhyte: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ready to defend a cop-turn drug dealer,plus his crime I'm America? Omo,una really ready to defend am.
Make una defend as na school project. Una just dey find una own cut from the bala wey him achieve for the drug business...
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Jmichael1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Even 2odd slf no sure reach dis guy been a free man,i laff people wen dy expect dis guy 4 prison or US....
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by GloriousGbola: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
The lawyer said the decision to defend the suspended cop was premised on the meritorious sacrifices he had made for the country in the area of security.

Do these fools not realize that all kyaris so called victories are just dishonorable criminals using him to double cross each other?

The moment i read the ndlea transcripts it was clear abba kyari is simply an opportunistic enforcer
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by MrStylish(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:
Even with evidence?
How can these people be this heartless,allow the man pay for his Crimes and stop covering him,here is why Africa might never grow past it's current stage: always glorifying criminals (leaders in high position)
Allow them cash out their own share...
What a bomshell
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by spycamera: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lawyers know how to legally acquire money that is illegally acquired.
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by adeniyi65(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shey make them no chop their own portion comot from the money ni!? grin grin

Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Johel(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/cocaine-ring-20-lawyers-vow-to-defend-abba-kyari/

Criminal lawyers...they should be arrested for attempting to blindly defend a clear corrupt officer and a drug dealer...The lawyers are lawyers of falsehood...They should be arrested,they are even after their own money too....20 idiots.
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Jmichael1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:
Even with evidence?
How can these people be this heartless,allow the man pay for his Crimes and stop covering him,here is why Africa might never grow past it's current stage: always glorifying criminals (leaders in high position)

bros abeg no vex ooh,can u hand over ur own child to be beaten by strangers?
i can bet my 2 balls,notin will happen to dis guy.
FG will never relx dis man to the US 4 any trial....
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Almaigaa: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
IPOB, Biafrans and their SYMPERTIZERS right now grin

Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
The guy is rich. Why not? The corrupt rawyers will jump on the opportunity without thinking twice.
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by gift2xl: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is corruption talking. Tell me how will Nigeria get better, when few individual are above the law.
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
hustle is These for the ... Uh, check my prof.ile if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
LLiKYekoba:
They need to chop the cocaine money.
20Charge and bail Lawyers
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Amah70: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
True, I see that Abba Kyari and Igbo drug dealers through Ethiopian Airlines and Enugu Airport as a contrived hoax to achieve political goals and sacrifice Abba Kyari to the US government where he had since been indicted of crime.
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by backnbeta(f): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Corruption at it's peak! They will defend him because it's all a ploy to keep him in Nigeria so he can avoid American prison.

1 Like

Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Minime10(f): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by koolaid87: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Super cop is delusional.

2 of him guys don already plead guilty

Oga, no waste time, wear your prison outfit and dey send us updates from your cell

Attention seeking Bastard
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Funflipper: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
There you have it!! Even lawyers want to partake in the Coco-ina Cash Splash competition. RIP Motherland Nigeria.
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Akharmony: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Cabal lawyers.
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by nijanigga: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
See yeye lawyers like say na metal them wan carry
I will one good head than 1m useless heads .
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Austin4Jesus(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
20 Paid Lawyers you mean.. Hope he will not come to court on wheelchair and drip hanging because that's the best way most Nigerian lawyers can defend clients, turn their clients to nollywood actors and make them lie about their health, they do not present intelligent argument..
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Enemyofpeace: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Some of these Nigerian lawyers are very earthless
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by Masterchef(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
These criminal lawyers are part of the plot to ensure the tailor cop doesn't get extradited to the US.

Kyari will eventually get convicted here in Nigeria but instead of serving his time in our prisons, he'll be sitting in his house enjoying the money he made from tailoring.
Re: 20 Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari by nedekid: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Na wah!
With all the evidence, watin them want defend? Even his accomplices have plead guilty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection / Elections: Choose Between Tinubu, Obi, Ezeife Tells Nigerians / Niger Crisis: Cow, Sheep Shortage Looms As Border Closure Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.