Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) (4391 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use (2) (3) (4)

See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A video spotted on social media captures the negative transformation a young Nigerian man experienced in his life from a pastor to a drug addict, Siggy reports.

The lad who used to be a church boy has become a street tout and his new way of life has been greeted with mixed reactions.

In the beginning part of the clip which was a throwback, he rocked clothes associated with being a religious person, and was preaching in a church.

Fast-forward to present day and he’s now a street tout who spends a reasonable amount of his time smoking and appearing in an indecent manner.

Some believers expressed hope that he will still be saved by Jesus Christ and his life transformed for the better once more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hycYrOigTSA

Source: SIGGY

Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ehen now
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by CrownOfClay724: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lol.

The transformation giran o grin

But I'm curious.

What will he be saved from?
Saved because he prefer to live a life different from that which he had hitherto led?

He don carry water, carry wine.
It is up to him to decide which is heavier

Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Leun: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
It is important to stay in love with God and more importantly to remain in love with God as my mentor would say.
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by richiemcgold: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
The dude I see here does not look like a riffraf in any way.
..the fact that he now smokes does not mean he is no more a child of God
..and the fact that he used to be a church boy does not mean he hasn't being doing drugs before.
Check out the picture below nah; (especially the face and his eyes):

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Charismatic107: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Weed and chilled bottle of Eva water grin

Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by McGg: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Am sure buharis administration strategies transformed this man or necessarily druga
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
We all have our stories to tell... MIne was from Christianity to atheism, from atheism to myticism and back to Christianity... Bro I have seen things and done things... Well that's a story for another day.

Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Slayar: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
JAHHHHHH:
We all have our stories to tell... MIne was from Christianity to atheism, from atheism to myticism and back to Christianity... Bro I have seen things and done things... Well that's a story for another day.

I'm interested in your story
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by sharpwriter(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
JAHHHHHH:
Lol.. Mystic spirits whip you bak to Christianity shey cheesy
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
He’s still a process
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by KaideeGee(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by PraiseJr: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
for those antireligious people hope this man is doing well in his new religion?
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Danmboss(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
PraiseJr:
for those antireligious people hope this man is doing well in his new religion?
Ehe na
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Danmboss(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
He is not feeling high in the spirit when he is in the alter, so he decided to use alternative cool
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by tydi(m): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
The Devi truly possesses enormous power
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by qekng40(f): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
foto , no be juju be that?
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by ATEAMS: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Life na taaya taaya
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Irupetepete: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Religion will restrict you from things that can destroy your life, that's one of the numerous benefit of it

Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Gten(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2022
I pray he is rehabilitated and set on the right part, the problem with we christians is, we will dwell on blaming him instead of helping him.
I pray for the reversal of whatever caused this change in behavior in Jesus name amen.
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by MVLOX(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2022
The guy don dey trabayeeee

Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Victerica(m): 2:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Why does he look like wannabe 'Brother Shaggy' as a drug addict?
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Victerica(m): 2:35am On Mar 10, 2022
JAHHHHHH:

Chief, share small story abeg
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Gadafii: 4:33am On Mar 10, 2022
This is what slawomir means she be says anytime he catch righteousness, he go lodge am, buy enough weed for am, carry two big baka olosho give am make Dem Bleep am till day break, slawormir omo weyrey cheesy
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:02am On Mar 10, 2022
JAHHHHHH:

Mine is from Christianity to theism to traditional religion.

And I haven't looked back since.
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by TeeGentle(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Tout don preach to the pastor
Born again Tout
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Kutunban: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2022
I don't see anything wrong, he just changed personality and if he is not a nuisance to people around him and his community, then I wish all the best in his endeavors.
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Victorious12: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2022
JAHHHHHH:
Would love to hear your story. You could create a thread and do justice
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by BigDawsNet: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Life of a circle

He will find his way back to Christ one day
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by MCKitchen(f): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hes not sure about what he was called for, thus the reason he delve into such act. Deliverance will reform him and I wish him quick reversal to take up the cross and continue the salvation call.
Re: See Transformation Of Nigerian Man From A Pastor To Drug Addict (VIDEO) by Craftmonkey19: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
Lol.

The transformation giran o grin

But I'm curious.

What will he be saved from?
Saved because he prefer to live a life different from that which he had hitherto led?

He don carry water, carry wine.
It is up to him to decide which is heavier

grin that word Hitherto hits many places

Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Meets Here / Gce 2011/2012 Form Out / Ekpoma Varsity Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Female Student -sex For Grades