Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Share Your Memories With Your Landlord - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Share Your Memories With Your Landlord (87 Views)

Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? / Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady / Hotpromo: Sack Your Landlord With Just 700k, (limited Plots), Ibeju Lekki Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Memories With Your Landlord by Emperormartin(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
I have not lived in someone else house because I grew up in my parents house. Even when I was in university I was staying in boys’ hostel therefore I’ve not encountered tenant/ landlord relationship…

But during my nysc days I was blessed with an effervescent landlord; Akeem. He’s also an alfa in one local mosque in that area.

Seeing that I love watching football matches, He bought Gotv for me.

He take me out on some weekends to go eat fish pepper soup.

In a nutshell, he didn’t take me as a tenant he took me as son from the other side of the Niger!

Share yours…
Re: Share Your Memories With Your Landlord by Totilopussylick(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
After my secondary school days, i travelled to Abuja alone in search of a better life.

I came along with some cash and decided to rent a house.

An Agent took me to one and only best and a friendly landlord which I have no idea before.

These man makes life very easy for me.

He took me along where ever he goes and introduce me to other of his friends as a brother, not even as a tenant OOO.

They all love me.

It was fun.

Not until I realized he's into men.

I was pissed first, but as times goes on, i realized he's also a good man with a bad wife.

Infact I can not explain everything that went down when I was living in his house.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Land With Cof O For Sale In Dream City Estate Abraham Adesanya Road Lekki Lagos / Enjoy A Unique Experience @ Geedotapartment / Simplest Way To Earn With Your Phone Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.