Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Get the contact details of quality suppliers in Lagos island, Trade Fair, etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get the contact details of quality suppliers in Lagos island, Trade Fair, etc (860 Views)

UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters / Shoprite: Insider Shares Details Of The Corporate Restructuring / BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get the contact details of quality suppliers in Lagos island, Trade Fair, etc by CulturedGotahia: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
How well do you know the market? Do you know where to find the suppliers I.e importers and wholesalers that can sell to you at the best prices? Suppliers who send quality pictures of their products at wholesale prices.

If your answer involved going to a market to find them, I’m happy to tell you that you can do that in your Mobile phone.

How? On www.gotahia.com

Gotahia is an online wholesale market where online sellers have access to recent products from importers and wholesalers that they can do business with.
On Gotahia, You can also get the contact details of importers and wholesalers whose products you are interested in, and do business directly with them.

Gotahia has already gone ahead of you and onboarded suppliers that you need to start a business or expand it. To get started, visit www.gotahia.com/reseller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get the contact details of quality suppliers in Lagos island, Trade Fair, etc by incometrader(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
I see a monthly subscription fee of 1k and a yearly subscription fee of 6k. Is that all I need to pay to get the contacts of some wholesalers in Lagos.
Re: Get the contact details of quality suppliers in Lagos island, Trade Fair, etc by CulturedGotahia: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yes, that is all you need to pay to get the contact details of wholesalers in Lagos Markets.

We have a subscription plan of 1,000 monthly and 6,000 annually. Paying a subscription fee allows you to connect with Importers, Wholesalers, Producers and Distributors of Products you need to do business with.
Re: Get the contact details of quality suppliers in Lagos island, Trade Fair, etc by incometrader(m): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2022
ok
Re: Get the contact details of quality suppliers in Lagos island, Trade Fair, etc by CulturedGotahia: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hi smiley
Here's a detailed explanation of How Gotahia works.
Here's an excerpt from the post on our blog

Gotahia is the easiest and most profitable way to start or grow your own business online. As a retailer, you will meet the kind of suppliers you need to make good profit on products that you are already selling or intend to start selling...
https://blog.gotahia.com/how-gotahia-works
Re: Get the contact details of quality suppliers in Lagos island, Trade Fair, etc by CulturedGotahia: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
You don't have to go all the way to Lagos island market ,Trade fair, computer village, etc just to buy products from suppliers. Visit Gotahia.com and create a reseller store so you can have access to products from importers and wholesalers

1 Like

Re: Get the contact details of quality suppliers in Lagos island, Trade Fair, etc by incometrader(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
I have started my own business by working with some suppliers I found on GOTAHIA and it’s going better than I expect. GOTAHIA is a goldmine if you find the right suppliers

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help "Palmpay " My Palmpay I Forgot My Password / I Have Experience / Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.