Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

OPM Sends Sacked Dancing Chicken Republic Security Guards Abroad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPM Sends Sacked Dancing Chicken Republic Security Guards Abroad (444 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPM Sends Sacked Dancing Chicken Republic Security Guards Abroad by ThankGodkel: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Last week, the news of Chicken Republic guards, who were dancing on duty, went viral on the internet; OPM (Omega Power Ministries) also reacted.

Many people reacted to their action in a positive way (in support), while others criticized them for such action.

Subsequently, the news of their sack was spread online; but Chicken Republic later debunked the allegation.

On hearing the news of the sack of the security guards, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, frowned at the development.

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere specifically pointed out that the boys (the security guards) are too young for such a job.

The Apostle promised to take over the case of the boys, by sending them abroad.

When the OPM G,O made such a comment, many people criticized him for supporting the bad attitude of the boys (dancing on duty).

It seemed people misconstrued him, as the OPM G,O later put up a post on his social media page, to clarify the public.

In his post, as obtained by multiblog247, titled “Getting the right facts”, he, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, made some obvious clarifications and next action.

The statement read, as quoted:

“Getting the right facts”.

“I, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries (OPM) is never in support of staff dancing during their official hours”.

“By the grace of God, I have more than 10,000 staff working in different parts of the world, including where OPM has a church branch or where the church has properties accommodating students on OPM scholarship”.

“So I can never ever support carelessness during official hours”.

“But if you carefully read my response to the post”.

I said that the boys are too young to be working as security guards, and that was one of my major reasons for giving them scholarship”.

“Then the second reason for sending them overseas is because of plenty of golden opportunities overseas”.

“Some of the students I sent overseas to study, as they are schooling they are also working and sending money to their families in Nigeria. ( Double miracle )”.

“When one of my students interviewed the happy dancers , they confirmed my suspicion.

Both of them are below 18 years, thereby making them minors”.

“By the grace of God, Apostle Chibuzor and OPM have been using offerings and tithes to send people to the USA, UK, POLAND, CANADA, SOUTH AFRICA , TURKEY, CYPRUS etc”.

“So am adding the happy dancers to 40 students traveling this month of March for OPM overseas university scholarship”.

“Already I have sent transport for them to come to Port Harcourt, and they are already in port Harcourt.”

“By the grace of God, tomorrow their visa and traveling process shall commence”.

“All glory be to GOD ALMIGHTY through His Son, Jesus Christ”.

https://multiblog247.com.ng/2022/03/08/opm-sends-sacked-chicken-republic-guards-abroad/

Re: OPM Sends Sacked Dancing Chicken Republic Security Guards Abroad by immortalcrown(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Helping the boys is not bad. But let us admit that what those boys did is wrong. Now that they have gotten scholarships, will they dance in classrooms during lectures?
Re: OPM Sends Sacked Dancing Chicken Republic Security Guards Abroad by mymadam(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Helping the boys is not bad. But let us admit that what those boys did is wrong. Now that they have gotten scholarships, will they dance in classrooms during lectures?

If indiscipline is in their DNA, they are bound to misbehave... anywhere they go... just like a certain GSM operator lipsrsealed
Re: OPM Sends Sacked Dancing Chicken Republic Security Guards Abroad by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
go dey watch them na. Bad belle

1 Like

Re: OPM Sends Sacked Dancing Chicken Republic Security Guards Abroad by youngsahito(m): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
wetin be your own? Bad belle!!!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Avoid Certain Bible Versions / Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! / Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instrum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.