Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! (445 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? / Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by sagenaija: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Aqeeda Creed is why Moslems Lie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVccxcQ85mc

The Aqeedah Creed, according to Lloyd is the Islamic 'Statement of Faith'. It was created in the 9th century, and dictates what Moslems are to believe, without any question or any doubts, or any uncertainties.

They can believe it in the heart alone, but can openly speak or say other things.

That is why Moslems will tell you whatever you want to hear, and will tell you just the opposite of what they believe, because they are not to divulge their beliefs publicly.

No wonder we can never know what our Moslem friends believe or practice, because they are obliged not to say to any non-Moslem what they know or truly believe.
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by AntiChristian: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2022
sagenaija:
Aqeeda Creed is why Moslems Lie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVccxcQ85mc

The Aqeedah Creed, according to Lloyd is the Islamic 'Statement of Faith'. It was created in the 9th century, and dictates what Moslems are to believe, without any question or any doubts, or any uncertainties.

They can believe it in the heart alone, but can openly speak or say other things.

That is why Moslems will tell you whatever you want to hear, and will tell you just the opposite of what they believe, because they are not to divulge their beliefs publicly.

No wonder we can never know what our Moslem friends believe or practice, because they are obliged not to say to any non-Moslem what they know or truly believe.

We have all the Qur'an and hadiths online yet you lied that your muslim friends are hiding what they believe in. What brazen lie is these?

Google "articles of faith"! Everything is online!
And i wonder where you see the creed thing that is kept only in the heart and you exhibit the opposite. That's hypocrisy! Islam never thought that. You are a liar!

Your Christian Creed is what differentiates an Anglican from a JW, Catholic, 7 days Adventists, Celestial, RCCG, TREM, Winners, Cherubim, Synagogue, etc.
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by sagenaija: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

We have all the Qur'an and hadiths online yet you lied that your muslim friends are hiding what they believe in. What brazen lie is these?

And i wonder where you see the creed thing that is kept only in the heart and you exhibit the opposite. That's hypocrisy! Islam never thought that. You are a liar!

Your Christian Creed is what differentiates an Anglican from a JW, Catholic, 7 days Adventists, Celestial, RCCG, TREM, Winners, Cherubim, Synagogue, etc.

The issue is this: Moslems and Islam always do not show their true colors.
For example, Islam will claim to be a religion of 'peace'. However, in reality, Islam does not want to leave others in peace. It wants to dominate them. It wants no other religion to exist but Islam. On the individual level, it is "I and my brother against our father, I and my brother and our father against the village, I and our village against the other village........ " So, where is peace in that?

Again, Islam hates the Jews. Why? What is the population of the Jews compared to Hindus and Buddhists and other so-called polytheists? Can you imagine hatred towards a small minority of humanity. Yet it says it is a religion of 'peace'.

Where these TRUE positions of Islam are not presented but instead a claim of 'peace' is the propaganda that is spread, what would you call that? When the reality is concealed and different ideas spread to mislead, is that different from peddling a LIE?

It's either that you don't know what true Islam is or you're part of the propaganda machine here in feeding the gullible a lie.

Empiree, Lukgaf, Rashduct4luv, motayoayinde, mhmsadyq, haekymbahd or Realismailakabir
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by Empiree: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
sagenaija:
[/size]
For example, Islam will claim to be a religion of 'peace'. However, in reality, Islam does not want to leave others in peace. It wants to dominate them. It wants no other religion to exist but Islam. On the individual level, it is "I and my brother against our father, I and my brother and our father against the village, I and our village against the other village........ " So, where is peace in that?

Again, Islam hates the Jews. Why? What is the population of the Jews compared to Hindus and Buddhists and other so-called polytheists? Can you imagine hatred towards a small minority of humanity. Yet it says it is a religion of 'peace'.

Where these TRUE positions of Islam are not presented but instead a claim of 'peace' is the propaganda that is spread, what would you call that? When the reality is concealed and different ideas spread to mislead, is that different from peddling a LIE?

It's either that you don't know what true Islam is or you're part of the propaganda machine here in feeding the gullible a lie.

[size=6pt]E
your Christian brothers and sisters just kidnapped children in ondo Church. Go and resolve that first, Mr. Terrorist. They brainwashed those kids and forced them to Christianity

https://fb.watch/e0ivEMUmj5/

https://www.facebook.com/102774866979146/posts/1127018747888081/
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by WatchYourSix: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lol....brainwashed and forced...

We all know who kidnaps amd force religion on others amd evem kill seff
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by TenQ: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

The OP may not have presented his views very clearly.

1. Taqqiyya is allowed in Islam
2. Muslims also use various forms of Taqqiyya both for themselves and a different kind for others.
Examples:
1. Christians worship three Gods
2. Qur'an is perfectly preserved and not corrupted in any form
3. All the Prophets in the scriptures of the Jews and the Christians are Muslims
4. The Jews and the Christians have corrupted their scriptures
5. The Qur'an has not one single error.
6. The Qur'an is the exact words of God dictated through Jubril and there is just ONE Qur'an in the whole world.
7. Jesus did not die on the cross, neither did he resurrect.
8. Islam is a religion of peace

Of these eight points above, Muslim clerics have lied to the Umar and at the same time the Umar repeats the lies in modified forms to others.

2 Likes

Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by Empiree: 3:32am On Jul 03, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Lol....brainwashed and forced...

We all know who kidnaps amd force religion on others amd evem kill seff
https://www.horizontimesng.com/i-kept-them-for-the-second-coming-of-jesus-pastor-arrested-for-kidnapping-23-children-52-adults-says/#.YsDHi4cuhtk.whatsapp

'I Kept Them For The Second Coming Of Jesus' - Pastor Arrested For Kidnapping 23 Children, 52 Adults, Says

Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by AntiChristian: 5:16am On Jul 03, 2022
TenQ:

The OP may not have presented his views very clearly.

2. Muslims also use various forms of Taqqiyya both for themselves and a different kind for others.
Examples:
3. All the Prophets in the scriptures of the Jews and the Christians are Muslims
6. The Qur'an is the exact words of God dictated through Jubril and there is just ONE Qur'an in the whole world.

Of these eight points above, Muslim clerics have lied to the Umar and at the same time the Umar repeats the lies in modified forms to others.
Muslim clerics lied to the Umar? Which Umar?

You're are the liar with no holy spirit having several monikers telling lies for Christ.
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by AntiChristian: 5:19am On Jul 03, 2022
sagenaija:
[/size]

[size=6pt]Empiree, Lukgaf, Rashduct4luv, motayoayinde, mhmsadyq, haekymbahd or Realismailakabir
You still haven't explained why you had to lie in the OP?

Did Jesus and holy spirit inspire you to lie?
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by TenQ: 6:32am On Jul 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Muslim clerics lied to the Umar? Which Umar?

You're are the liar with no holy spirit having several monikers telling lies for Christ.
I stated clearly refutable points only liars would brey rhetorics to escape the truth.

Trust Islamic cleric's translation at your own peril. Just as they try to deceive others, they also deceive the Muslim Umar.
John 8:32:
"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

Only the TRUTH set people FREE bro!
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by TenQ: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Lol Muslims Umar! Olódò!

Why can't the holy spirit correct you that it's Ummah not Umar which is a name.

Continue spreading your falsehood. We've established holy spirit doesn't exist. At least you no get the spirit of truth you're preaching. How erroneous!
So Arabic pronounciation in English has standard spellings!?

You should go back to school if your comprehension is I'll equipped

Muslims Umar ko!

Antichristian,
It is either
Muslim Umar
or
Muslim Ummah

Not Muslims Umar : this is what happens when you pay someone to write English examinations for you.

And instead of this your the diversionary tactics , you could have intelligently made your objections known.
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by AntiChristian: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2022
TenQ:

So Arabic pronounciation in English has standard spellings!?

You should go back to school if your comprehension is I'll equipped

Muslims Umar ko!

Antichristian,
It is either
Muslim Umar
or
Muslim Ummah

Not Muslims Umar : this is what happens when you pay someone to write English examinations for you.

And instead of this your the diversionary tactics , you could have intelligently made your objections known.

Instead of you not to respond to your Holy spirit blunder but you have no shame you must still comment.

Umar is a name.

Ummah is Nation.

They are spelled differently in Arabic and English.
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by TenQ: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

Instead of you not to respond to your Holy spirit blunder but you have no shame you must still comment.

Umar is a name.

Ummah is Nation.

They are spelled differently in Arabic and English.
If spelling is your problem and not the usual diversionary tactics, then I will use the consensus spelling of "Ummah"!

Bad English is saying "Muslims Ummah" when you intend to say "Muslim Ummah"!

The issue on ground before your diversionary tactics.
My claims:
Examples:

Of these eight points above, Muslim clerics have lied to the Ummah and at the same time the Ummah repeats the lies in modified forms to others.
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by sagenaija: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

You still haven't explained why you had to lie in the OP?

Did Jesus and holy spirit inspire you to lie?

Can you be more specific?
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by sagenaija: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
your Christian brothers and sisters just kidnapped children in ondo Church. Go and resolve that first, Mr. Terrorist. They brainwashed those kids and forced them to Christianity

Empiree, remember that you will stand before your Allah to explain why you do things and give room to others to denigrate your prophet and Islam. And you keep doing that in violation of clear instructions. Why?

Now, to what you raised. The DIFFERENCE between the action such as the one you pointed out, by Christians (if they are truly that) and those actions by Moslems is this:
No Christian can justify any such action from biblical guidelines for living the Christian life. None.
On the other hand, the Moslem can justify ANY ATROCITY from the Koran. If the Moslem plunders others he can show the example of Mohamed who was a caravan raider. If he rapes he can point to Mohamed who did same to his slave girls. If he plunders villages and communities he will argue that Mohamed did the same. Remember Khaybar and Yathrib? I could go on and on but I'm sure you are smart enough to see what I've pointed out above.

Our role model in Christianity Jesus Christ is the one any Christian is to emulate. If he does anything contrary to that he does it on his own.
Islam's role model is nowhere near the INTEGRITY of that of the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ. So, the difference in actions by the two adherents is clear.
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by Empiree: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

Our role model in Christianity Jesus Christ is the one any Christian is to emulate. If he does anything contrary to that he does it on his own.
Islam's role model is nowhere near the INTEGRITY of that of the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ. So, the difference in actions by the two adherents is clear.
if you truly want to be like your role model you must hate your parents Matthew 10:37. Jesus was poor. He didn't use private jet or car.. He walked around barefoot but your ride on cars and private. Surely you aren't following your role model.

If you truly you want to be like Jesus you must be troublesome and never peaceful Matthew 10:34.

If Jesus is your role model you must disrespect your mother John 2:4. These are just a few. If you don't follow these footstep of Jesus them Jesus is not your role model
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by sagenaija: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
if you truly want to be like your role model you must hate your parents Matthew 10:37. Jesus was poor. He didn't use private jet or car.. He walked around barefoot but your ride on cars and private. Surely you aren't following your role model.

If you truly you want to be like Jesus you must be troublesome and never peaceful Matthew 10:34.

If Jesus is your role model you must disrespect your mother John 2:4. These are just a few. If you don't follow these footstep of Jesus them Jesus is not your role model

I thought you were better than this, Empiree. But again, I know what cramming the Koran and other Islamic indoctrination does to you guys' brains.
Even when your Koran shows Jesus to be unique you now want to discredit him using the Bible. Very interesting!

When Mohamed said: Ubayy b. Ka‘b told that he heard God’s messenger say, “If anyone proudly asserts his descent in the manner of the pre-Islamic people, tell him to bite his father’s penis, and do not use a euphemism.
You considered that okay.

When in Sunan Abu Dawud 13:2380, we have:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.
That's fine by you.

Can you honestly and with good conscience put the moral of those biblical portions you put up there at par with what we have stated from the Koran? Be for once sincere with yourself in doing this. 

What do you think of this statement by Jesus:
“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6 NIV
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by Maynman: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Same way nicene creed created the Christianity you have now.

Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by Empiree: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
sagenaija:

Even when your Koran shows Jesus to be unique you now want to discredit him using the Bible.
In another word, you agreed Bible discredits Jesus. Very interesting.

When Mohamed said: Ubayy b. Ka‘b told that he heard God’s messenger say, “If anyone proudly asserts his descent in the manner of the pre-Islamic people, tell him to bite his father’s penis, and do not use a euphemism.
You considered that okay.

When in Sunan Abu Dawud 13:2380, we have:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.
That's fine by you.
you quoted hearsays not Quran.

What do you think of this statement by Jesus:
“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
what's special about this?. Every prophet and messanger was the way and the truth at their time. So this Bible verse you quoted is talking about the people Jesus was sent to, the Israelites. How does this concern you?. You are a Nigerian, isn't?.
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by sagenaija: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
In another word, you agreed Bible discredits Jesus. Very interesting.
you quoted hearsays not Quran.
what's special about this?. Every prophet and messanger was the way and the truth at their time. So this Bible verse you quoted is talking about the people Jesus was sent to, the Israelites. How does this concern you?. You are a Nigerian, isn't?.

I truly underestimated the damage done to you by the cramming of the Koran.
My statement was: "you now want to discredit him using the Bible."
And your response is: "In another word, you agreed Bible discredits Jesus."
Can you reconcile those two?

You said I quoted hearsay not the Koran. But where did you get your 'spirituality' in Islam from? The Koran?

When you quote them it is not hearsay. But when another person does you are quick to brand it hearsay. You can see how deceitful and cunning you guys can be.

I thought that you respected your hadiths and other books or have you change your mind? But again Islam speaks from both sides of the mouth. So, you guys can always shift from one side to the other as is convenient for you to play your games.

We, on the other hand, belong to the truth and to one who said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
He is the TRUTH and in him is NO DARKNESS at all.
Re: Aqeeda Creed Is Why Moslems Lie! by Empiree: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
I truly underestimated the damage done to you by the cramming of the Koran.
My statement was: "you now want to discredit him using the Bible."
And your response is: "In another word, you agreed Bible discredits Jesus."
Can you reconcile those two?
It means I helped you compliment your view.

You said I quoted hearsay not the Koran. But where did you get your 'spirituality' in Islam from? The Koran?
Islamic spirituality is imbedded in the Quran. Quran is our fundamental source. Open the Qur'an you will see bunch of places that enjoined Ihsan (Islamic spirituality)

When you quote them it is not hearsay. But when another person does you are quick to brand it hearsay. You can see how deceitful and cunning you guys can be.
Like I have time to do tawil of the hadith for you?. No matter how mu ch tafsir or tail of the hadith i give you, you already made up your mind. So why do you think i should waste my time?

I thought that you respected your hadiths and other books or have you change your mind? But again Islam speaks from both sides of the mouth. So, you guys can always shift from one side to the other as is convenient for you to play your games.
We accept hadith for as long as it is in harmony with Quran.

(1) (Reply)

Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instrum / If Christians Should Take Vengeance / Is Muhammad Truly The Most Handsome Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.