Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? (1335 Views)

Why Isn't There A Palestine State? / Joe Biden Totally Disparaged And Insulted The African American Community / Why Isn't There A King Of England? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? by gistmega: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2022
cool cool cool
I am weak. Words are elusive for me right now. How do I respond to this?
compton11:
they are just Jamaicans but if they live in US,they would be referred as Jamaican Americans
Re: Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? by sunboy(m): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2022
gistmega:
Let us reason for a minute, are you truly black? Did you learn your color in school? If so, kindly look at your skin and compare it to that color that you were taught in school. I will provide charts of labelled colors below and would want you to see the names of colors that they teach in art schools. See if the color that you are tagged matches any of the color that matches your skin.

Smh rant all you want. Elon is not black by all standard. He’s white, Dutch! Only black/brown thing about he is that he’s South African by birth. I’m pro black, but I don deceive myself

1 Like

Re: Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? by compton11(m): 6:25am On Mar 11, 2022
gistmega:
cool cool cool
I am weak. Words are elusive for me right now. How do I respond to this?
what happened?
Re: Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? by gistmega: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2022
haha nothing bro but my head almost exploded searching for words to reply you. But, al is well. I was only trying to expose the hypocrisy of the white man regarding how they have tried to paint us with so much mud that our true identification becomes impossible to determine
compton11:
what happened?
Re: Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? by gistmega: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2022
Explain what you mean by "pro black".
sunboy:

Smh rant all you want. Elon is not black by all standard. He’s white, Dutch! Only black/brown thing about he is that he’s South African by birth. I’m pro black, but I don deceive myself
Re: Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2022
gistmega:
Are you a codeine souse? Can you articulate your point coherently?

Since you can not comprehend, Let me put it in a way that will help you to understand it black and white.
You asking why Elon Musk is not called African American shows that you are OLODO.
I tried to codedly pass you the message, But you became lousy.
Re: Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? by Originality007: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Did he call himself African American?

1 Like

Re: Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? by compton11(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2022
gistmega:
haha nothing bro but my head almost exploded searching for words to reply you. But, al is well. I was only trying to expose the hypocrisy of the white man regarding how they have tried to paint us with so much mud that our true identification becomes impossible to determine
ok
Re: Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? by sunboy(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2022
gistmega:
Explain what you mean by "pro black".

I don’t have energy, it’s that simple pro black.

Back to topic: Elon is not black. Yes he South African doesn’t mean he belong to the black race. But also he’s an African just not black.

1 Like

Re: Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? by gistmega: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thanks.
sunboy:

I don’t have energy, it’s that simple pro black.

Back to topic: Elon is not black. Yes he South African doesn’t mean he belong to the black race.
Re: Why Isn't Elon Musk Called African-american? by gistmega: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

Since you can not comprehend, Let me put it in a way that will help you to understand it black and white.
You asking why Elon Musk is not called African American shows that you are OLODO.
I tried to codedly pass you the message, But you became lousy.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The White Widow! The Woman Behind The Kenyan Mall Attacks / DR Congo: Cursed By Its Natural Wealth / US Supplies IS With Weapons And Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.