Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video (30951 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Yemi4luv: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2022
I don't know why Nigeria celebrities like having their sex to be video, it doesn't make sense to me , I think they are using this sex video to elevate their dead career.

4 Likes

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by GooodHardDick: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Leak am abeg
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Exkandayee(m): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2022
At least we go see his small gbola, maybe she didn't bang the girl well day year, The girl think say he's big down there

4 Likes

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by wink2015(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2022
BLACKMAIL UNFOLDING.

our men for Nigeria no dey hear word !

Anything in skirt or jeans they want to chase am enter hole.

See how this small girl want to destroy your image with sexxx.tape

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2022
What's it with all these so called celebrities and sextapes? Hmm nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by kilisi(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2022
wizonlyson:
embarassed embarassed..PSG..rightnow..

Or Barka fans right now.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by NobleAngell(f): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2022
I now believe what a preacher said when Tiwa Savage's tape leaked. There's really more than meets the eye on this matter. My people, all isn't well.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Harrysong should stop being dull, blackmail is serious crime in our jurisdiction, let him throw the book at her, simple. What’s special about his prick that he’s paying to keep the alleged tape hidden. I just don’t gerrit
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Nonexisting: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Please who knows that olosho girl should beg her not to cause people convulsion by releasing the nude. I never recover from the view of Tiwa's dark pussy finish, e come be shrinked dick of Harrysong.
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by czarr(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2022
The thing with fame and riches is not just the dorime lifestyle, you also become a target for hungry people. You have to be smart, There is a stage you get to in life you should be very choosy about who you fvck.

It's why I like wizkid, alot of this marine runs girls dey DM wizkid him no send them, see the coordinated producer him dey bang.

A lot of average guys are having more sex than most smart celebrities... because they have more to loose. Some guys think wizkid is having more sex with a different girl everyday lol.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Viraltrends123: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2022
He shouldn't have paid, the moment he paid the first one, she will be back for more again, or someone else will claim he has the tape. Except if the money can't finish
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Double0h7(f): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Old man like this, I hope he doesn't have children? People should just respect themselves undecided
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Danmboss(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Y is he scared maybe him nor want defeat from oxlade
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Dreal1247: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2022
The blackmailer should please hasten her action. Men should learn to be faithful to their spouses. This is the reason some faithful wives have been destroyed through sexually transmitted infections they knew nothing about, but because they are married to one he-goat.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by dalass(f): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2022
His mumu never do grin

That year, he'll be thinking
.. free sex from my fans grin

The squirrel eats banana, it's grinding it's behind. E no know say na wetin sweet dey kill persin cheesy grin

'Listen to him.... 'I no go Bleep again'.. liar! grin
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Perfecttouchade: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Harrysong, for inside dis heat u dey knack..ok feel the heat na grin
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by phemmyfour: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Look staged

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Rexymania:
So Harrysong spelt 'paid' as "payed". grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin please someone should help me to laugh, I can't laugh alone
You wea be professor how much dey ur acc undecided

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by sauceEEP(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Nonsense! Harrysong wan trend too.... Chat is fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Okunga: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Rexymania:
So Harrysong spelt 'paid' as "payed". grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin please someone should help me to laugh, I can't laugh alone

Olodo !!! Did you get the message or not?

Always quick to pick anybody’s fault but theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Goldbw122(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Dmiller123:
The blackmailer threatens to send the tapes to various blogs.

Nigerian singer Harrysong has shared a message he got from his blackmailer after he publicly her.

The singer revealed on Wednesday, March 9, 2022, that he was being blackmailed by a 'runs girl' to release his sex tape.

In a post shared via his Instagram Stories, the alleged blackmailed slammed him for going public about her threats.
She also revealed that she would be sending the sex tapes to various blogs.

Harrysong had revealed that he was tired of paying the blackmailer.

"Any runs girl that put up an unpaid sex scandal about me any time soon, don’t believe her. I’ve paid and paid and paid just to calm her down, but she’s threatening," he wrote.

He joins the list of celebrities who have been embroiled in sex tape blackmails in recent times.

In 2021, music star Tiwa Savage revealed that she was being blackmailed with her sex tape.

The sex tape was, however, released.

Nigerian media girl, Toke Makinwa suffered a similar fate in 2020.

Harrysong got married to Alexer Gopa in 2021.

The couple welcomed their first child together in December that same year.
Why will he pay for calming her down, why will you do such thing, hmm when there are thousands of sextape of celebrity, so it is normal... Let them upload it and let us enjoy..
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by clevybrown(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Rexymania:
I think he is under pressure, so overlook it grin
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by lexy2014: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
pode:
Who send you in the first instance to go carry ashagba?
Now okpo wan use you cash out you they cry me river

I seriously don't understand d guy
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by manontree: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Harrysong should stop being dull, blackmail is serious crime in our jurisdiction, let him throw the book at her, simple. What’s special about his prick that he’s paying to keep the alleged tape hidden. I just don’t gerrit

I don't either. But then these celebrities don't think like we do. They are more concerned with their public image. As such they go to extraordinary lengths to protect it

However it never pays to pay a blackmailer. It never ends well

First thing he would have done is entrap her. That should now be the case. The girl is such a goner if the police gets hold of her

Blackmail carries almost the same weight as kidnapping. Some people just don't know the gravity of the crime they are committing

And for those that ask why sex tapes are peculiar with celebrities. Who would blackmail an ordinary man like you and I with such? Would you give a damn

4 Likes

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by lexy2014: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Yemi4luv:
I don't know why Nigeria celebrities like having their sex to be video, it doesn't make sense to me , I think they are using this sex video to elevate their dead career.

It is sacrifice
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Dmiller123:
The blackmailer threatens to send the tapes to various blogs.

Nigerian singer Harrysong has shared a message he got from his blackmailer after he publicly her.

The singer revealed on Wednesday, March 9, 2022, that he was being blackmailed by a 'runs girl' to release his sex tape.

In a post shared via his Instagram Stories, the alleged blackmailed slammed him for going public about her threats.
She also revealed that she would be sending the sex tapes to various blogs.

Harrysong had revealed that he was tired of paying the blackmailer.

"Any runs girl that put up an unpaid sex scandal about me any time soon, don’t believe her. I’ve paid and paid and paid just to calm her down, but she’s threatening," he wrote.

He joins the list of celebrities who have been embroiled in sex tape blackmails in recent times.

In 2021, music star Tiwa Savage revealed that she was being blackmailed with her sex tape.

The sex tape was, however, released.

Nigerian media girl, Toke Makinwa suffered a similar fate in 2020.

Harrysong got married to Alexer Gopa in 2021.

The couple welcomed their first child together in December that same year.
Imagine
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Shadysen: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Harry with fuvk up spellings. Nigga no sharp as I bin dey think.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by illuminutty: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2022
This is why I knack like a p0rnstar every time I indulge. You won't watch my sextape and not give me a standing ovation for representing the men so well.

6 Likes

Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Richy4(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2022
The part that I don't understand is..."" I have paid and paid to calm her down...any one that put up an unpaid sex scandals, they shouldn't believe her.... ""

That was the only part that got me confused... Is his fans nursery school kids?
Re: Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video by Ladycewhy(f): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Rexymania:
grin grin cheesy grin.

Olodo man grin

This kind of person will use "No as know", na dem grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat / Kcee’s Birthday Party 38th Birthday Party: Olamide, Phyno, E-money, Others Atten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.